Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
In the part of the game where the DIK's fix their mansion, I saved enough money to buy windows. However, I didn't notice a difference in the game itself if I didn't buy them at all. So do I miss something or what...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In the part of the game where the DIK's fix their mansion, I saved enough money to buy windows. However, I didn't notice a difference in the game itself if I didn't buy them at all. So do I miss something or what...
If you don't buy windows and you have enough money, the game will buy them automatically.
You even get a notification on the last turn of the mini-game: “windows ordered automatically”

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Official walkthrough, Season 2, page 105:

"If you have earned enough money to purchase the windows, do so now. The game will automatically purchase them if you have enough money and forget to do so."

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
since some here mentioned that the early versions used to have voice acting for jill and bella, i'm wondering if someone here has a backup of those early versions to share???

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
WHY? Is Jill surrounded by so many good looking women!? I just met mama Jill today and had to keep my calm. Pray for me brothers. That I don't give in to temptation. Or maybe...I just have to come to terms...that Jill is not the one for me...No! I refuse to give her up! I must stay strong!

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Does some1 know, how I can get the affinity choice "Rescue Maya"? I am on a neutral MJ Run, with chick score. Normally you have opportunities while on neutral-runs, where you can get DIK or CHICk choices.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is a scene where Rusty forces you to order the windows and if you have enough cash it will cover it. That's why there is always a white knuckle scene with Rusty no matter how much money you make. Rusty doesn't want to sell his ride! He loves that car! However, you need to screw up massively to not make enough cash. It is possible, though.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018

"If you have earned enough money to purchase the windows, do so now. The game will automatically purchase them if you have enough money and forget to do so."
I get from previous post. What I actually ment

Thanks for the tip. After glancing at page 105 I found the answer to my question. I don't have to buy windows or have enough money for the game to buy them for me and still keep playing. But there are consequences if I fail to successfully complete that minigame. What confused me at first was that I bought the windows on time, and at the end of the eighth episode, there is a discussion at the table about what happened to the windows. And that dilemma is solved now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella didn't fuck MC either, yes there was some overlap (if you chose to do so) but they weren't exclusive yet.
so it's only treason if it's literally sex? oral doesn't count? if it goes to the supreme court it solves several problems...

joking aside: Bella pushes Jill to grant a date with MC and even if things go well she doesn't mind actively hitting on MC. and nmon quits because MC and Jill's relationship becomes serious, but because MC says he's not going to date her anymore since he wants to be with Jill. it's not Bella's choice but MC's.

Bianca is also hurt by a betrayal so proving that all men are pigs could probably make her feel better, and the face she makes when MC gropes her butt doesn't look to me like the shocked, resolute face of a friend ready to stop the out-of-character advances of her great friend's boyfriend

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Bianca is also hurt by a betrayal so proving that all men are pigs could probably make her feel better, and the face she makes when MC gropes her butt doesn't look to me like the shocked, resolute face of a friend ready to stop the out-of-character advances of her great friend's boyfriend
ah well, I'm not a cheater anyway so it doesn't really matter, if I committed to a path I'll see it through so I didn't squeeze the ass in the scene so can't really tell what her reaction was. Anyway if she comes onto me I'll just shoot her down. But I still don't see it happening, time will tell.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
ah well, I'm not a cheater anyway so it doesn't really matter, if I committed to a path I'll see it through so I didn't squeeze the ass in the scene so can't really tell what her reaction was. Anyway if she comes onto me I'll just shoot her down. But I still don't see it happening, time will tell.
but the question is not what are we going to do, it was whether she would go along with an MC approach, and I would say the answer is yes, and this opportunity appears limited only to those in Jill's path, so the friendship between the 2 girls appears to be a surmountable obstacle, at least on Bianca's part

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
so it's only treason if it's literally sex? oral doesn't count? if it goes to the supreme court it solves several problems...

joking aside: Bella pushes Jill to grant a date with MC and even if things go well she doesn't mind actively hitting on MC. and nmon quits because MC and Jill's relationship becomes serious, but because MC says he's not going to date her anymore since he wants to be with Jill. it's not Bella's choice but MC's.

What I'm hearing is Bella's a slut it always the married women that fucks her best friends boyfriend :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes