VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Good question. The short answer is no, you're gonna have to modify the code for that. Typing these commands
Python:
bonusPercentageEnglish += 100
Python:
bonusPercentageMath += 100
Python:
bonusPercentageGender += 100
in console should do the trick, but you will have to do it every time before each class. It's still faster than solving those exercises though. Regarding the science class, studying for it will only increase the bonus time. If you think you need it, this line will give you 100% extra time. I know it says 20 in the code, but it's actually 100%.
Python:
sm_studied += 20
thanks, it worked, athough i accidentally typed it twice, and another thing to note is that while it passes you, it doesn't pass as a perfect class.
screenshot0003.png

indusguy79

Dec 23, 2021
S3 android port done by Brandy can be found in her website. I got this from her discord page

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Can anyone help here? I used the save that it's attached in the OP and on Bella path, I'm having trouble at BBQ party, here's the error I'm getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I really hope the game gives us the chance to wipe Vinny off the face of the Earth. It's good writing though, when the antagonist makes you angry.
I don't know, maybe it's the model or the name(Vinnie The Pooh, you know), but I just can't take the guy seriously.
DPC clearly tries to put him in shoes of big bad dude, clash with whom awaits for MC in the end of the road, but he's just...meh.

Aug 9, 2021
I don't know, maybe it's the model or the name(Vinnie The Pooh, you know), but I just can't take the guy seriously.
DPC clearly tries to put him in shoes of big bad dude, clash with whom awaits for MC in the end of the road, but he's just...meh.
Tbh that makes it more realistic. Bad guys having intimidating names is mostly a fiction thing. Irl some of the worst people have dumb names.

Reactions: TREXrg and jimbro

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
DPC gave him a real gun and Tommy telling mc that the gun is fake foreshadows big drama in one of the coming episodes ... Who is gonna be shot by Vinny, even if it is only by accident? Tommy? Riona? mc? Vinny?

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
hey guys, anyone have compressed file?
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed copy, you can just get the patch.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED: PATCH ONLY (only needed if you are running any version below v0.10.0)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PATCH ONLY: Use this ONLY on top of v0.10.0, nothing else.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN <--Make sure to thank Bob69 for that you filthy animals :whistle:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

This week, I worked on the big scene I mentioned in the last update. I'll be able to finish it this weekend and move on to something else.

I've planned the theme and every render of Maya's Special Render set, and I will pose that after I finish up with the current scene. I usually need 2-3 days to create the art and code for the special render sets these days. For her set, I'll need to create a vibrant custom environment. It will be fun!

After that, I will continue working on art for another scene. As a whole, it will be another full week of static renders on the schedule.

Checking my code and dialogue, I see that I've been very busy with making art. I only have four fully written scenes for which I can create art before I need to get back to writing.

Poll news
A cosmetic poll for Sage will start tomorrow. Usually, I have one or two favorites among the options, but for this one, I'm torn between all of them. So, I'll leave the final decision with you. Sign up as a +$10 patron (DIK tier and above) to participate.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake​

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So he can do 3 scenes for Madame including writing, coding, renders and animations in up to 4 days (maybe as little as one day), but a few static renders for Maya will take 2-3 days, I know he'll be creating a new environment for the special renders but it still makes little sense that it would take the same amount of time as three full scenes take. The Madame scenes clearly take longer than he said they do in the Q&A.

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021

This week, I worked on the big scene I mentioned in the last update. I'll be able to finish it this weekend and move on to something else.

I've planned the theme and every render of Maya's Special Render set, and I will pose that after I finish up with the current scene. I usually need 2-3 days to create the art and code for the special render sets these days. For her set, I'll need to create a vibrant custom environment. It will be fun!

After that, I will continue working on art for another scene. As a whole, it will be another full week of static renders on the schedule.

Checking my code and dialogue, I see that I've been very busy with making art. I only have four fully written scenes for which I can create art before I need to get back to writing.

Poll news
A cosmetic poll for Sage will start tomorrow. Usually, I have one or two favorites among the options, but for this one, I'm torn between all of them. So, I'll leave the final decision with you. Sign up as a +$10 patron (DIK tier and above) to participate.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake​
I think Pink is either a psychologist or a politician because sometimes he talks a lot but explains nothing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes