Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, I'm looking to get back to this game.
The last version I have is 0.8.2 and I have a folder from the same time called 'Interlude'
Not 100% sure what file(s) I need to download to continue this great game.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
There's nothing to fix about Lily though. She's actually one of the most pragmatic and well adjusted characters in the game.
Not really imo. It seems like she is conflicted about the whole "falling in love" stuff because she is a stripper. There's also family problems hinted at. It's quite subtle actually which is nice, not so over the top like with other characters.
Spooning is my godamn given birth right and I will not settle for less

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Cosmetic poll ($10): Sage

sage_cosmetic_poll.jpg
Help me decide what Sage should wear in episode 11.
The winning option gets featured.
If you want a closer look at the image, download the picture in the attachment below.
Vote in all polls you're eligible for.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

View attachment 3382333
If you want a closer look at the image, download the picture in the attachment below.
Rare instance where I don't dislike any of them. 4 is my least favourite but I'd be happy with any of the others.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020

View attachment 3382333
No wonder it takes forever for him to finish an episode if he has to do a poll to decide what they wear...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Sometimes I wish I didn't find the game until it was completed.
Then I could sit down and play it all in one glorious evening.
Once the game is finished I guess it will take rather weeks or a month to play through Episodes 1 till the End (0% -> 100%) with all the different paths, minigames, collectibles, etc. When was the last time you started a new game of BaDIK by deleting/removing your old saves and persistent files?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1708784232132.png
3. This posture and the tight shirt lettin the warmth of her soul scorch the air in front of her face and those grandiose puppies, to the point it feels like she is this mirrage in the middle of the Gobi desert - too fabulously beautiful to ever walk the heated sands of deep, hard lust and desire. This looks like the most thinning of the outfits, putting to good use the whole point of slim shirts and jeans.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 3382333
OK. I think the perfect option would be to use black jeans from 1, and a white shirt from 3 together. Or vice versa, a black sweatshirt and white jeans. Black and white go well together (the outfit, not what you're thinking, perverts :p ).

Reactions: Deadstroke

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Once the game is finished I guess it will take rather weeks or a month to play through Episodes 1 till the End (0% -> 100%) with all the different paths, minigames, collectibles, etc. When was the last time you started a new game of BaDIK by deleting/removing your old saves and persistent files?
I meant play one path to completion.

I don't care about mini games or collectibles.
I only care about the story.

Reactions: znar25
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes