dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry in advance for taking the phrase out of context but I have to clarify some things...
If certain individuals have a bone to pick with me, they can press the reply button on my comment and explain pertinently if they know what I'm wrong about or misunderstood... or ignore me with the ignore button, report me to admin authority, or private message me, plenty of options to communicate and I can handle the skill of diplomacy too...
That's my opinion too. We should all be able to treat each other sensibly. Reporting someone to the admins straight away is not my thing. I give everyone the chance to communicate better and if that doesn't work, I warn the person about the consequences. If they continue, they will feel the consequences.

Reactions: sleep05

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Let's restore the chronology of events and what they meant.

1. What choice do all three make in the library scene at the end of episode 4? 2 girls are staying as is in a couple, because they already decided it and MC stays only a friend to them, OR our MC joins them and they all together forms a 3-way relationship.

2. That particular conversation after hang out in EP5 end. Girls is concerned how serious MC is about them, because if it won't work out they may all lost each other. Maya grants MC free pass to explore his feelings and speaks about those "no strings attached".

3. We know that the girls in most of such games and this particular one is not dating anyone else and are not able to. So, obviously, under the "to all of us" meant that girls are also shouldn't be attached with strings to MC. Maya meant that it should happen naturally and with time. That was her main idea - no not force somebody (MC mostly) and let it happen naturally. And once again, ALL MGs in this game kinda like or love our MC (we know it). Josy at the beginning said - "let's take it slow", but she can't. Same happenes with Maya, she falls hard on MC, but she just blabber much less than Josy. So, J&M strings to MC are already strongly attached and at their maximum at the end of EP8. That's why the disaster happenes if MC picks someone else. The last word was for MC and his choice, they had already made their choice a long time ago.

4. In EP9 MC tells them that HIS strings are strongly formed and attached to them and asks them is it mutual and are they feel the same way for him (naive guy, lol). J&M are not accepting each other at that moment, because they don't have to accept and commit to each other, they are already a couple. It's MC, who is committing to both of them. And they are quite happy to hear it and it's a great relief, because all this time since EP4 they were kinda hanged.
I can not buy that Josy and Maya don't need to attach there strings Maya said All of us should be no strings attach all means all as in all 3 of them meaning all of them :ROFLMAO:. Josy and Maya are at ground zero in there relationship so yes there needs to be a commitment from the two of them for this to be a real throuple

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Darkwen, I'm looking at the game from EP1-EP10. In EP1-EP3 Josy cheated on Maya and Maya cheated on Josy with the MC. Both Josy and Maya find out from the MC in EP4 that they cheated on each other. Just because they don't feel cheated, the fact that they cheated on each other remains.

Ergo, what Maya said makes sense because Josy and Maya's self-evident thongs were not there or were damaged by Patrick's blackmail. So what Maya said applies to all 3.

In EP9, it's Maya who asks the MC how many girls the MC has fucked. The more there are, the worse it is and Maya gets her moment of shock in EP10 because Arieth lists her collection of sperm faces. When Arieth comes to the DIKs, she was afraid to hear the MC's name.

These self-evident thongs are not a release for fucking other people. "Reverse psychology". Why? If you love someone, that person doesn't cheat. This is how the natural strings are created. The obvious strings of loyalty.

In EP4, Josy and Maya were together so they wouldn't feel cheated because of the MC. That doesn't mean they won't feel cheated if they fuck another girl or boy. Only the MC is the exception with Josy and Maya. In EP8 the MC can then prove that he isn't jealous when Josy and Maya have sex without him.

Sex with others outside the throuple equates to no strings taken for granted and faithfulness within the throuple are the strings taken for granted. Therefore, follow your heart. In EP5 Josy gets the heart from the MC, in EP7 Maya and the MC get the heart from each other. Josy has already said several times that she doesn't want to lose both of them. In a drama-free playthrough, the obvious strings are attached.

But Elena is the unknown one here because it's possible so she can also send a heart to the MC at the end of EP10. Who knows where this could lead.
They both did the same thing with the same person. Josy and Maya loyalty is more to MC and what they used to be not what they are which is why we see there relationship getting weaker and weaker. MC is the only thing keeping them going if they was truly love with each other they would act like it spend more time together but who do they spend the most time with MC

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Aug 9, 2021
to not think that all I do is complain, I will say that DPC was BOLD to take the challenge of branching season 3, which is pioneering in the AVN world, most developers do that in the epilogue for 2 3 endings... did he succeed? NOT YET but with a few tweaks, hard work, and dedication this game can be spectacular... :geek:
I hope he changes his mind for whatever reason. I always hated branching in video games. I like having access to all the content.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You write about the friend path.

Nevertheless, Josy and Maya forgive each other for their slip-up with the MC. Who knows how it will end when Patrick no longer stands in the way of Josy and Maya. It's the friend path and not the automatic single path, you get Maya or Josy.
Did you not read what I wrote I was talking about on throuple path, while it only a guess at this point but it strongly seems both throuple and others path is headed to same place just different journey in getting there

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ok that was actually funny don't let go to your head :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, I wouldn't make Josy mad she might pick up martial arts for a hobby also I wouldn't mind her learning from stripper moves to try on MC:love::love::love::love:
Martial arts, Josy will have to train in the gym and study for this for a very long time.
Oops, by posting this on Discord I accidentally started a challenge...People doing more and more now.
By OFT, c.mork and Darkdevil
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Martial arts, Josy will have to train in the gym and study for this for a very long time.
Oops, by posting this on Discord I accidentally started a challenge...People doing more and more now.
By OFT, c.mork and Darkdevil
View attachment 3388651
View attachment 3388652
View attachment 3388654
Josy already started with MC in ep 1 and she been going to gym she would pick up martial arts pretty fast with MC, the last pick Josy is buying a shirt for Maya that fits her perfectly because Maya is a whore.
Josy loves it when I call her Alady
Alady.png
Screenshot 2024-02-26 130755.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes