Gesplex

May 23, 2021
I wonder how big will this game be if the newest version is just 0.10.1, how many episodes and this dev planned for this game. It is truly impressive, i can't wait to see how it will all be in the next few years as it's being made.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
But BaDIK being such a popular game has, in my opinion, done a lot of damage to AVN's in general. Why work hard on an intelligent and comprehensible plot when other's have cleaned up on something like this?
That's always stupid argument.
Wave lifts all boats. Everyone also starts from different place. VNs in general are not that popular so the fact that there are some that break such barrier means more exposition to other VNs.
People tastes also gradually improve as they consume more media. So something like this can be something someone starts with before trying more games and finding something he likes more.
I personally started with Corruption of Champions back in the day. I was interested in RPG aspect of it and it gradually caught my attention for other story reasons.

In fact the more big games like this the more people will know about VNs.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I've been playing "good guy" MC for past few days, with CHIC leaning common actions and NEUTRAL major choices (meaning sometimes DIK sometimes CHIC choices). I absolutely loved having badass MC who takes shit from no one and fucks all the babes, but I gotta say I am really falling in love with making more balanced decisions even if it comes at a cost of some epic moments - new epic moments arise! And at the end of the day, I would say staying neutral makes for a lot more immersive experience considering MC's upbringing and history so when player takes over controlling the decisions it's not such a stark 180 in personality and other emotions. And this is all thanks to Nicole who had CHIC exclusive option I wanted to attain <3

This is my favorite game without having any of my favorite kinks. The emotions I experience playing this makes me feel alive! I truly feel like DIK's are my brothers and it's a really nice feeling since I was an only child irl. Usually I am completionist at hearth, so it was difficult to let some things go and say no to some events/people even if I had a chance to say yes. But it's so worth it.

I even managed to grind top score in that buggy basketball minigame, take that Jacob! :D

Negative side would be me staying up longer than I should because I just wanna keep playing and playing :p

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I'm not very observant but it sure seems like the art pieces (especially the one in the middle) on the second floor (above dining room) of the DIK house were made by (or done in the style of) . He's one of my favorite artists and has does tons of ink drawings of female faces and forms on top of newsprint. Really lovely choices, my compliments to the designer/developer.

DIK House - Upper Dining Room
louijover dik house.jpg

Here's a piece from the front of :
tumblr_4b3376a5fd6111b998b7836c7c87b6ec_9c11c3fe_1280.jpg

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
fish mini game is random? i have a save where i get 25 fish for sell but i can’t make it happen again it was a lot

Moni23

Aug 26, 2020
I always do it like that. When a new EP comes out, there is no walkthrough and I am forced to play the game without a walkthrough and can only rely on my intuition and empathy. Then when the walkthrough is released, I can compare my decisions with the walkthrough. Almost all of the decisions I made myself, except for 1-2 decisions that are unimportant to the branch, agree with the complete solution.
I stopped reading walkthroughs and worrying about making a mistake a long time ago. With years of development ahead, we'll have plenty of time to play through the game again if necessary. No matter how many traps the DPC places, in the end we will still know what the endings are and how to get them.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
hey can I get the sandy/ envy threesome if I didnt get a dance from sandy in the 4th episode? I got my dick signed by envy already and flirting on swype with her

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
hey can I get the sandy/ envy threesome if I didnt get a dance from sandy in the 4th episode? I got my dick signed by envy already and flirting on swype with her
As long as you haven't been on a picnic date with Jill,
you're safe and can have the threesome..

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I stopped reading walkthroughs and worrying about making a mistake a long time ago. With years of development ahead, we'll have plenty of time to play through the game again if necessary. No matter how many traps the DPC places, in the end we will still know what the endings are and how to get them.
As I already wrote, I make my decision as a BaDIk player based on intuition and empathy and only then compare my decision with the complete solution. But the walkthrough contains a lot more information than the allocation of RPs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
where is tybalts phone in his room? I am on ep 5 and at the prep party and I have done everything else except "Check Tybalts phone in his room" I cant find it anywhere. its the one across jills right?

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
where is tybalts phone in his room? I am on ep 5 and at the prep party and I have done everything else except "Check Tybalts phone in his room" I cant find it anywhere. its the one across jills right?
Yes. Tybalt's room is across from Jill's. The phone is on the table.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
On the table with the bottles of alcohol.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes