RangaTheBanga

Mar 1, 2023
how do i continue from my last save from the end of episode 9? I keep getting an error when i load my save and it just takes me to the start of episode 9

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
how do i continue from my last save from the end of episode 9? I keep getting an error when i load my save and it just takes me to the start of episode 9
Update your mod. If that doesn't work, you don't. Your save is clearly corrupted. Restart at the beginning of E09.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I worked on art all week, mostly Sage and Jill renders, but also some other scenes.

I completed Maya's special render set and it came out fantastic. I put a lot of effort into it and I'll show you a preview of it in the upcoming week.

Next week, I will go back to writing dialogue since I've almost produced all the art I can do for the currently written scenes. I have lots left to write and will most likely focus on writing canon story events first.

Poll news
The winner in the cosmetic poll for Sage that ended today was option 2.

Thanks for voting! Stay tuned for more polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
that is the thing, i didn't. The only thing that i did is that i was in his patreon and discord, and when the fifth or eight episode got out, i couldn't wait up and i downloaded from here and i went to talk about the episode in the spoiler room, i didn't did anything with him.
same thing happened to me, was Micro DIK tier, ep 9 had just come out, i watched some vids of it, when i asked what the vault code was on the discord, got banned.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You are so wrong.

DrPinkCake is the 4th most funded adult dev on Patreon.

None of the top ten Patreon adult games developers by paid members launched their Patreon page after July 2020. There are only 2 devs who launched in 2021 in the top 50 and no one in 2022 and 2023.

There is no room for newcomers.
You are conflating quality with popularity. Being one of the most funded developer doesn't mean he's one of the best. It only means he's one of the most popular.

Reactions: aykarin

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Bets on who is the first girl you can say I love you and why is the blue woman? :cautious:
I think he might be wary of saying it first considering how Zoey left him hanging and all.
And technically Sage already did say it, she might not have said the complete sentence but thankfully fuckface wasn't dumb enough to not understand it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You are conflating quality with popularity. Being one of the most funded developer doesn't mean he's one of the best. It only means he's one of the most popular.
Well, I thought you were talking about popularity.

Anyway, I think BaDIK is among the best 5 F95 games ever.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, I thought you were talking about popularity.

Anyway, I think BaDIK is among the best 5 F95 games ever.
It definitely was among the best F95 games ever when v0.1 came out. It was so far ahead of nearly everybody else (purely subjective of course, but there was one game that was and still is ahead of BaDIK) that will forever remain a seminal game of the AVN genre. And it's still better than most of the garbage out there. But many have caught up and passed it. I'm not sure if it's top 5 in terms of quality (both story and graphics) anymore.

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
You are so wrong.

DrPinkCake is the 4th most funded adult dev on Patreon.

None of the top ten Patreon adult games developers by paid members launched their Patreon page after July 2020. There are only 2 devs who launched in 2021 in the top 50 and no one in 2022 and 2023.

There is no room for newcomers.
He would have more people if he wasn't an asshole and being banning people for nothing :v

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes