ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
None of the top ten Patreon adult games developers by paid members launched their Patreon page after July 2020. There are only 2 devs who launched in 2021 in the top 50 and no one in 2022 and 2023.

There is no room for newcomers.
Alternatively, it takes a solid while to build up a large subscriber base -- for example it took DPC two years to gather his first 4.5k patrons and that was with far less competition. So it's not surprising at all people you don't see "newcomers" in the top 50.

That said, while DPC's subscriber number has stopped growing, it remains largely stable over time.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
These are my "good guy" MC stats after first 2 seasons or "first game" if you will. I am currently playing the Halloween party. If you have any questions about dilemmas I faced on my gameplay feel free to ask, I have good memory... I think :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
These are my "good guy" MC stats after first 2 seasons or "first game" if you will. I am currently playing the Halloween party. If you have any questions about dilemmas I faced on my gameplay feel free to ask, I have good memory... I think :D

It seems you missed or skipped a lot of girls. In a DIK play you can have around 20 girls and even as CHICK I had close to 10.
Do you plan to play the game 20 times to give every girl/pair of girls a separate chance?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
It seems you missed or skipped a lot of girls. In a DIK play you can have around 20 girls and even as CHICK I had close to 10.
Do you plan to play the game 20 times to give every girl/pair of girls a separate chance?
I get my rocks off in my Massive DIK playthrough where MC sleeps with anything that moves, and as far as CHIC exclusive girls go I don't fancy them so much to try and get them. Besides for this playthrough I clearly aim for serious relationship with Nicole so I wanna see how this loyalty goes in the long run. This game offers me so much emotions and joy, sex is really just a bonus I can do without.

P.S. Am I crazy or other affinity used to be called CHIC not CHICK (with a K) ?

Reactions: ffive

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't need or want multiple playthroughs.
I only really want Josy & Maua.

That said I do have saves for each main girl and a save for the others path.
But I don't really enjoy playing them.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't need or want multiple playthroughs.
I only really want Josy & Maua.

That said I do have saves for each main girl and a save for the others path.
But I don't really enjoy playing them.
That's exactly why I only play Josy and Maya.:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Is there a way to bang Josy in E10 after rejecting being with both her and Maya in the past. I just want to get her and make these bitches break up lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is there a way to bang Josy in E10 after rejecting being with both her and Maya in the past. I just want to get her and make these bitches break up lol
You can tell Josy you still have feelings for her and can kiss forehead, breakup very likely coming soon 11 or 12

Aug 9, 2021
I get my rocks off in my Massive DIK playthrough where MC sleeps with anything that moves, and as far as CHIC exclusive girls go I don't fancy them so much to try and get them. Besides for this playthrough I clearly aim for serious relationship with Nicole so I wanna see how this loyalty goes in the long run. This game offers me so much emotions and joy, sex is really just a bonus I can do without.

P.S. Am I crazy or other affinity used to be called CHIC not CHICK (with a K) ?
Pretty sure it was always with a k, to go alongside the DIK affinity.

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
Any trans or futa content? I’m trying to avoid such dastardly paraphernalia.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, any characters who are anal freaks? (Possible anal-only/mostly routes?)

Because if you say yes, boy am I gonna say “no way, man!” *shakes wrist*

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

I worked on art all week, mostly Sage and Jill renders, but also some other scenes.

I completed Maya's special render set and it came out fantastic. I put a lot of effort into it and I'll show you a preview of it in the upcoming week.

Next week, I will go back to writing dialogue since I've almost produced all the art I can do for the currently written scenes. I have lots left to write and will most likely focus on writing canon story events first.

Poll news
The winner in the cosmetic poll for Sage that ended today was option 2.

Thanks for voting! Stay tuned for more polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
3 months and 3 weeks after episode 10 release and he still hasn't finished writing every episode 11 scene (he's far from finishing, he says!).

I have the dire feeling that episode 11 development is slower than episode 10, too.

This is so damn... frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Any trans or futa content? I’m trying to avoid such dastardly paraphernalia.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, any characters who are anal freaks? (Possible anal-only/mostly routes?)

Because if you say yes, boy am I gonna say “no way, man!” *shakes wrist*
No trans or futa characters.

Anal is a choice rather than a requirement in most scenes, I think there may be one or two anal only scenes, but beyond that you can choose vaginal with every character.

Reactions: KaiserST

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
No trans or futa characters.

Anal is a choice rather than a requirement in most scenes, I think there may be one or two anal only scenes, but beyond that you can choose vaginal with every character.
ah thats’s… great.. (a distant “nooooooo” fades into the background)

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
3 months and 3 weeks after episode 10 release and he still haven't finished writing every episode 11 scene (he's far from finishing, he says!).

I have the dire feeling that episode 11 development is slower than episode 10, too.

Each new chapter will be slower than the previous one and probably the last one or the epilogue will take 2 years to come out. The real winners will be those who discover this game when it is finished in the year 2045. :HideThePain:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
3 months and 3 weeks after episode 10 release and he still haven't finished writing every episode 11 scene (he's far from finishing, he says!).

This is and always will be the case with any VN in development that has multiple outcomes. As branches/paths and sub-branches/paths diverge it takes longer and longer to write content for each of those possibilities by proxy... it's simple math bud. There's no way around it unless one makes a kinetic novel or offers choices that simply don't matter at all... that way the dev only has one "path" to write content for. Make sense?

Sidenote: If you read this post backwards while standing on your head it translates into: "Try SanchoMod for BaDIK today!" (since I got removed from the OP again)

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I completed Maya's special render set and it came out fantastic. I put a lot of effort into it and I'll show you a preview of it in the upcoming week.

I just don't have the energy to write anything else. I do not know if he is doing this on purpose or by accident.
Perhaps he deliberately hides the numbers so that it would be impossible to predict the release of the episode.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly I don't mind the wait too much.
I would rather wait and play a game that has lots of branching like this does.
Over some boring kinetic novel any day.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes