anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
what happens if you go on the date with Jill and sleep with the strippers?
If you mean the threesome with Nicole and Sandy then MC will turn them down if you're on the Jill path, if you mean sleeping with Nicole and Lily separately while on the Jill path then there's no problem.

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
I'll say what I feel and think about pinkcake here:
As a game developer, I admire him. The game he is currently creating, Being a Dik, is a spectacular and wonderful game. It's impressive that he is creating it on his own, given its size, not to mention the story and how it's progressing, as well as staying firm on keeping it on multiple paths. Normally, games made with multiple routes are developed by a team of several people, not just one person. This doesn't even take into account the renders and mini-games. The way he is creating it is wonderful, and I don't mind waiting as long as it takes as long as the quality of the product remains.

As a person, I don't like him (I even dislike him a bit), since it seems he can't handle criticism and has a fragile ego, as well as banning people for the most stupid reasons possible.

In conclusion, as a game developer, I admire him, but as a person, I feel he should get a head check.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I'll say what I feel and think about pinkcake here:
As a game developer, I admire him. The game he is currently creating, Being a Dik, is a spectacular and wonderful game. It's impressive that he is creating it on his own, given its size, not to mention the story and how it's progressing, as well as staying firm on keeping it on multiple paths. Normally, games made with multiple routes are developed by a team of several people, not just one person. This doesn't even take into account the renders and mini-games. The way he is creating it is wonderful, and I don't mind waiting as long as it takes as long as the quality of the product remains.

As a person, I don't like him (I even dislike him a bit), since it seems he can't handle criticism and has a fragile ego, as well as banning people for the most stupid reasons possible.

In conclusion, as a game developer, I admire him, but as a person, I feel he should get a head check.
I don't get what this all about but no but let me tell what I think about Dev I think his Awesome persone because his games so far Show he got good Nature in him, so I don't care about what you think of him as person because probably you never even met him and I didn't either but from what I see I can tell the guy got Good heart screenshot0008.png

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
If you mean the threesome with Nicole and Sandy then MC will turn them down if you're on the Jill path, if you mean sleeping with Nicole and Lily separately while on the Jill path then there's no problem.
what? I am confused

For me I went on the date with Jill where she said that she wanted to breakup with me to protect me then later on I got invited out by tommy and when at the bar for drinks for the girls I had a picture of Jill in my hand with these choices. I went with the strippers but I am sure someone said before you can either go on the date with Jill or go with the strippers but I did both so will she break up with me?

1709369467287.png

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
I don't get what this all about but no but let me tell what I think about Dev I think his Awesome persone because his games so far Show he got good Nature in him, so I don't care about what you think of him as person because probably you never even met him and I didn't either but from what I see I can tell the guy got Good heart View attachment 3402019
The way game is made says about his "nature" as much as you playing the game and fucking every girl possible says about your view on relationships in real life - nothing.

Reactions: TREXrg

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
what? I am confused

For me I went on the date with Jill where she said that she wanted to breakup with me to protect me then later on I got invited out by tommy and when at the bar for drinks for the girls I had a picture of Jill in my hand with these choices. I went with the strippers but I am sure someone said before you can either go on the date with Jill or go with the strippers but I did both so will she break up with me?

View attachment 3402413
Because you're playing with a mod / cheat. Normally it's not possible. MC looks on Jill's photo and goes away in this scene. Same happening when the Throuple path active too, MC just leaves. Break up with Jill was only formal, you'd better call it "pause". If you went on picnic with Jill, then her path is still active and you doing well. You will be asked again in EP7 (fight for her or not).

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
The way game is made says about his "nature" as much as you playing the game and fucking every girl possible says about your view on relationships in real life - nothing.
nop that not what i meant I mean in every route you can be the good guy or the bad guy it's up to you he always put the option not force into you screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png here Zoey as example

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Because you're playing with a mod / cheat. Normally it's not possible. MC looks on Jill's photo and goes away in this scene. Same happening when the Throuple path active too, MC just leaves. Break up with Jill was only formal, you'd better call it "pause". If you went on picnic with Jill, then her path is still active and you doing well. You will be asked again in EP7 (fight for her or not).
ahh thanks!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
3 months and 3 weeks after episode 10 release and he still hasn't finished writing every episode 11 scene (he's far from finishing, he says!).

I have the dire feeling that episode 11 development is slower than episode 10, too.

This is so damn... frustrating.
did you really expect ep11 to come out this year:LUL:
the dude is living his dream...no need to "rush" anything, he only can and he will slow things further down a bit more with each next update...#secrets_of_proper_avn"developng":HideThePain::KEK:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hahahahaha! After my immense efforts to have the "good guy" MC to check out CHICK option during date with Nicole, turns out it needs Affinity not just CHICK leaning morale. Since I had some fun I ended up with Neutral affinity so I am once again barred from that sweet hug lmao. Well I worry not, I am proud of this playthrough and it was both really immersive with my "roleplay" and quite entertaining when girls thirst for MC, but he denies them :D I am still on a nice trajectory to marry Nicole unless developer completely shatters my hopes and dreams.
wifey.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't get what this all about but no but let me tell what I think about Dev I think his Awesome persone because his games so far Show he got good Nature in him, so I don't care about what you think of him as person because probably you never even met him and I didn't either but from what I see I can tell the guy got Good heart View attachment 3402019
"It may not be pretty but it comes with a soul"- MC fuckface

• Haha
Reactions: JoeAngel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes