L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Can someone tell me whether or not I'll miss some scenes if I get involved with multiple girls on a new playthrough? I have not done a Josy & Maya or Isabella run yet. I'm wondering if I can dedicate a single save to both J&M as well as Isabella before Episode 8's choice.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Can someone tell me whether or not I'll miss some scenes if I get involved with multiple girls on a new playthrough? I have not done a Josy & Maya or Isabella run yet. I'm wondering if I can dedicate a single save to both J&M as well as Isabella before Episode 8's choice.
That won't be a problem, just keep CHICK status and affinity as there are options for Maya and Bella that are available for CHICKs only.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
MC room cleaning scene in EP6 with J&M is lost when you pursue Isabella at the same time, because you can't reject her offer and stay on her path at a time. But you're getting extra scene with Derek, who will remind MC to not hurt his sis, because he takes it like MC fools around with Bella and may dump J&M because of her or being just not serious enough.

If you want to avoid any possible drama - the dedicated "clean" playthroughs are the best ones anyway. Even if it seems ok at the moment, we can't predict which surprises DPC have for the upcoming episodes.

this is what I mean. also do you know who the "???" is ? View attachment 3403836
Quinn, you have to be on her path to be able to fetch her drink and get her scenes at this party.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

I worked on art all week, mostly Sage and Jill renders, but also some other scenes.

I completed Maya's special render set and it came out fantastic. I put a lot of effort into it and I'll show you a preview of it in the upcoming week.

Next week, I will go back to writing dialogue since I've almost produced all the art I can do for the currently written scenes. I have lots left to write and will most likely focus on writing canon story events first.

Poll news
The winner in the cosmetic poll for Sage that ended today was option 2.

Thanks for voting! Stay tuned for more polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
See-through shirt option didn't win? I'm shocked

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
MC room cleaning scene in EP6 with J&M is lost when you pursue Isabella at the same time, because you can't reject her offer and stay on her path at a time. But you're getting extra scene with Derek, who will remind MC to not hurt his sis, because he takes it like MC fools around with Bella and may dump J&M because of her or being just not serious enough.

If you want to avoid any possible drama - the dedicated "clean" playthroughs are the best ones anyway. Even if it seems ok at the moment, we can't predict which surprises DPC have for the upcoming episodes.
Weak scene anyway, compared to the alternative with Bella.
Quinn is the ??? missing

have you talked with her? only after you talk and she asks you to bring her something to drink does the option become possible.

beyond that see that you have the ingredients you need
Pretty sure she stays in her room the entire party if you aren't on her path. Kinda sad, am I right? :unsure:

lian2424

Nov 17, 2017
Anybody who has problems with Rooster not showing new posts? Im on the Thankssgiving free roam and Rooster is still stuck to Halloween posts

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023

This is what annoys me most about DPC. The cleaning incident in the library is just a pointless excuse for replayability. To open this scene, you have to replay the game repeatedly and deliberately reject Bella in order to get this scene. DPC does not value the player's time at all.
And there are several such moments in the game that do not matter at all. Sarah's fuck in ep2 doesn't make sense in the general context of the story, because in the first two seasons there are essentially only two branches - the Sage branch and the Others and the Josy/Maya branch. Choosing Sage opens up an additional option later, and choosing Maya opens up a scene with her.
But the most incomprehensible case of dubious replayability is ep7, where Sage's fuck blocks Lily. It's funny that the short scene with Sage doesn't affect anything, but the scene with Lily opens the way with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna and dalli_x

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
But the most incomprehensible case of dubious replayability is ep7, where Sage's fuck blocks Lily. It's funny that the short scene with Sage doesn't affect anything, but the scene with Lily opens the way with her.
Not gonna lie, that was annoying when I first found out about it on a playthrough where I intended to fuck Sage as well as some other girls on the side. Either you fuck Lily first, then Sage afterwards which results in the MC cumming prematurely with her (that actually happens also if you fuck Riona or Camila before Sage too) and Sage complaining about it. Or, you can just fuck Sage first which completely blocks you from fucking Lily after that like you said. I'm also pretty sure that you absolutely can fuck Riona or Camila after you've already fucked Sage at the party since I remember doing that when I got pissed off that I couldn't fuck Lily anymore.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes