dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This is what annoys me most about DPC. The cleaning incident in the library is just a pointless excuse for replayability. To open this scene, you have to replay the game repeatedly and deliberately reject Bella in order to get this scene. DPC does not value the player's time at all.
And there are several such moments in the game that do not matter at all. Sarah's fuck in ep2 doesn't make sense in the general context of the story, because in the first two seasons there are essentially only two branches - the Sage branch and the Others and the Josy/Maya branch. Choosing Sage opens up an additional option later, and choosing Maya opens up a scene with her.
But the most incomprehensible case of dubious replayability is ep7, where Sage's fuck blocks Lily. It's funny that the short scene with Sage doesn't affect anything, but the scene with Lily opens the way with her.
Replayability is one of those things and I think it makes it a lot more interesting. Keyword epic adventure.

DPC also once wrote in his Q&A that he would leave seemingly insignificant decisions aside for now and revisit them later in the story. Best example of Jill and the MC stealing money in EP2, which has an impact on EP10. Who knows what else DPC has planned. We won't have the full context of BaDIK until the last EP.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It is not enough. He should earn a lot more money for trying to do something unique and at the end of the day still have a reputation as a milking developer.
Let's not go crazy now. While DPC makes a high quality game i wouldn't go so far as call it "unique". Perhaps you could make a point that piling on more and more minigames is unprecedented, but then it's not exactly a sort of innovation his players seem excited for. :whistle:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
hey how does fighting for Jill in episode 7 end Quinns path? AFAIK they haven't interacted

View attachment 3404196
Fighting for Jill then takes you to a dinner date with her at Bianca's, Quinn overhears you making arrangements with Jill for that date in the library and bins you because of it.

The stranger one is that being on throuple path takes you off the Quinn path despite there being nothing on screen to tell her that you're in the throuple.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
hey how does fighting for Jill in episode 7 end Quinns path? AFAIK they haven't interacted

View attachment 3404196
later, in the scene in the library, Quinn sees/hears Mc talking about the date with Jill and at that point closes the story with him. why? because yes

quite incomprehensible DPC's haste to close this possible double-cross only one chapter earlier where he would have forced all players to do so

Fighting for Jill then takes you to a dinner date with her at Bianca's, Quinn overhears you making arrangements with Jill for that date in the library and bins you because of it.

The stranger one is that being on throuple path takes you off the Quinn path despite there being nothing on screen to tell her that you're in the throuple.
actually it is more the other way around, there is nothing in the game to convince Quinn that MC is not interested in Maya

the night of the taser Quinn was there, an equal and opposite episode that would sanction in her eyes that there is no longer any interest is missing

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
later, in the scene in the library, Quinn sees/hears Mc talking about the date with Jill and at that point closes the story with him. why? because yes

quite incomprehensible DPC's haste to close this possible double-cross only one chapter earlier where he would have forced all players to do so
Quinn: more insecure and demanding exclusivity than even virgin Jill. :sneaky:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Quinn will not date you if you choose fight for Jill or Maya/Josy in Ep7. She even mentions in Ep.8 during the event in the library "go to your princess" or something like that, when see you with Jill. She is very jealous. VERY.
About the only thing Quinn did right, she and Josy get the most jealous more so Josy, wait did I say something nice about Quinn just shoot me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Screenshot 2023-12-25 203648.png
Josy soo beautiful Alady ok I feel better now:love::love:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
This is what annoys me most about DPC. The cleaning incident in the library is just a pointless excuse for replayability. To open this scene, you have to replay the game repeatedly and deliberately reject Bella in order to get this scene. DPC does not value the player's time at all.
And there are several such moments in the game that do not matter at all. Sarah's fuck in ep2 doesn't make sense in the general context of the story, because in the first two seasons there are essentially only two branches - the Sage branch and the Others and the Josy/Maya branch. Choosing Sage opens up an additional option later, and choosing Maya opens up a scene with her.
But the most incomprehensible case of dubious replayability is ep7, where Sage's fuck blocks Lily. It's funny that the short scene with Sage doesn't affect anything, but the scene with Lily opens the way with her.
You have to make your choice and mind between "replayability" and "he doesn't value players time". Because this things are mutually exclusive. You can do all paths in 2-3 runs (all MGs, all SGs and the rest you missed), split & save it further at the crossroads, but at the same time you will be always burdened with 3 or 4 broken girls hearts at least on the MGs branches. Each "right" playthrough are potentially exclusive - and it's both about replayability and playing "properly" and for the most likely happy end. So such motivations like scene exclusions here and there are works quite good, imo.

What's the sense to pick Bella or any other MG each time in your playthroughs if she is not your final goal? Lewd scenes? You can watch them 1000 times from gallery at any moment of the game. I mean, I myself have a "harem" and heartbreaking saves for the science and completionist purposes, but I don't consider them as my primary or the main ones. Even if you're quite short on free time, according to the current episode release times you may do a several playthroughs per year w/o any haste and collect 10-20+ of them totally in a few years to cover most possible permutations and outcome goals.

Same goes with MG/SG permutations. You have an option to create a manwhore saves and the clean ones even with a particular SGs.

Lily / Nicole paths have an options in EP10 if you pursued both of them, for example. And a lot of similar things and details here and there. But it's clear that the more girls you pick on board in one playthrough - the more things you potentially break and spoil and will soon or later have to pick someone.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is mostly IQ test patterns rather than kind of math. You'd not expected to solve equations and other different algebra things right?
Use your logic, watch for dependencies, etc. The first season tests are quite easy and solved in to time. The second season tests are harder. It may sound silly, but best explanation of how to get on and "read" all this tests properly is given in studying scene with Josy & Maya at the library. There is one test explained in all details.

Reactions: dalli_x

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
It's actually kind of funny that the hardest-to-get girl in the game is Quinn.

Your affinity isnt DIK? - well, goodbye
You on J/M path? - farewell.
You weren't a customer at her restaurant? - Well that sucks, see ya.

If a player falls under one of these conditions, that's it, no second chances.
All these conditions are met and you're on her path? Well, I hope you're not dating Jill, because Quinn will reject you in episode 7 if you are.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

All these conditions are met and you're on her path? Well, I hope you're not dating Jill, because Quinn will reject you in episode 7 if you are.
You don't need to be in the restaurant for Quinn's path.

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017

change the customer at her restaurant for: so you want to date jill? Then goodbye

Aug 9, 2021

Yeah but you already can't be on those paths as a DIK. So the only real requirement is to have DIK affinity.

Reactions: jimbro

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
Yeah but you already can't be on those paths as a DIK. So the only real requirement is to have DIK affinity.
You can have a neutral affinity for the J/M branch, and there are enough moments before the scene with Quinn where you can change it to a different affinity.
You don't need to be in the restaurant for Quinn's path.
I always thought the option "Quinn likes you" is triggered if you use her restaurant services, maybe i am wrong

Reactions: AmaroPargo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes