Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
After it crashed, I ran it again and now it worked immediately.
That happens with software and I'll never understand why. It works thousands of times and suddenly it won't although nothing changed. After rebooting the computer everything just works fine again and you'll never know what caused the problem. It's like hiccups.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Envy says that the "cocks signed" task of Derek and the MC will take place 3 times this year.
No, she said "This year would be the third." So there was the last year and the year before, and not three times this year.

edit: Oh, and btw, that dude who was with Arieth is one of the rejects. You can see him in the scene where Lily comes to B&R.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No, she said "This year would be the third." So there was the last year and the year before, and not three times this year.

edit: Oh, and btw, that dude who was with Arieth is one of the rejects. You can see him in the scene where Lily comes to B&R.
You're forgetting that Jamie and Leon only became DIKs in the same year as Derek and the MC. So in a year it would be the second time.

The way you think of it, it would be the fourth time. Tommy, Rusty, Vinny and Nick did all the things the maggots have to do later. Then JB and Jacob, Jamie and Leon, Derek and the MC.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You're forgetting that Jamie and Leon only became DIKs in the same year as Derek and the MC. So in a year it would be the second time.
No, I didn't forgot that. It's just that the sentence "This year would be the third." means what it means. This year would be the third (year). Sure, it could be the fourth time in this three years, but it also means this year didn't happened it until then. So it can't be "unknown maggots" between Jamie and Leon, and Derek and MC. And also it can't be that rejected dude who cames to B&R after MC and Derek.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No, I didn't forgot that. It's just that the sentence "This year would be the third." means what it means. This year would be the third (year). Sure, it could be the fourth time in this three years, but it also means this year didn't happened it until then. So it can't be "unknown maggots" between Jamie and Leon, and Derek and MC. And also it can't be that rejected dude who cames to B&R after MC and Derek.
I know where you're going with this. But DIKs don't just recruit at the beginning of college, they recruit in between. Jamie and Leon are proof of that. But maybe you're right too, which still doesn't rule out a DIK Pledges backstabber considering what Rusty said in EP1.

Rusty: "Yeah, well. Just three pledges this year, though."
That means they have more pledges otherwise. So there are rejected DIK pledges that didn't make the Cum-Petetion.

We know from Jamie that they partied a lot with the DIKs beforehand. Did Jamie and Leon perhaps have competition who didn't make it? Oscar and the guy. If they partied with the DIKs before, like Jamie and Leon, they know their way around the DIK Mansion.

The rejected dude has nothing to do with other guys. You just have to look at the posture.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Rusty: "Yeah, well. Just three pledges this year, though."
Derek, MC, and the guy who failed the CUMpetition and creeped after Riona. Jamie and Leon was the year before but not at summer semester. That's how I understood them after the discussion in Ep10.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Earlier this week, I finally finished a bigger part of the episode and moved on to working on lewd scenes again.

While I loved working on static renders these last weeks, it feels great to move on to something new and work on other characters. Completing this big chunk of content for the episode feels like a leap forward.

I am now posing animations daily and will spend a few weeks doing it. If I need a break from it, I'll work on some story scenes to mix it up.

I'll have another cosmetic poll and a preview ready for you soon.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Aug 26, 2018
I know Sage has more content with the DIK path but do you guys think that it's the better path as well? Any of you prefer the Neutral or CHICK paths over DIK with her?

May 2, 2020

Earlier this week, I finally finished a bigger part of the episode and moved on to working on lewd scenes again.
While I loved working on static renders these last weeks, it feels great to move on to something new and work on other characters. Completing this big chunk of content for the episode feels like a leap forward.

I am now posing animations daily and will spend a few weeks doing it. If I need a break from it, I'll work on some story scenes to mix it up.
Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake
...alright another week without numbers anyway i'm sure we have to wait 'til october/november so whatever...
thanks for posting

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I know Sage has more content with the DIK path but do you guys think that it's the better path as well? Any of you prefer the Neutral or CHICK paths over DIK with her?
Apparently we're in for a new time skip, judging by the picture. I don't know if this is a hint of Christmas and Christmas vacation and I'd be disappointed if it is. I'm still confused and disappointed by these time jumps. The story becomes more fuzzy and uneven because of it.

Reactions: TREXrg and FRVN

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Derek, MC, and the guy who failed the CUMpetition and creeped after Riona. Jamie and Leon was the year before but not at summer semester. That's how I understood them after the discussion in Ep10.
I understand it to be that the year before, JB and Jacob hosted the DIKs Thanksgiving. That's how it is written. When is Thanksgiving? Just before the new year. No, I think that means Jamie and Leon only became DIKs in the same year as Derek and the MC. That's why the four of them are hosting the DIKs Thanksgiving BBQ.

This cum petition is very strange and many people are falling for it. On what? The beginning of EP2 is actually an easily recognizable intro. Yes I know, so there is no intro folder in EP2 directory. But then how do you explain the following.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Can't wait to read the theories on this fantastic Preview :eek: :eek:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
The picture is interesting. Why? It's in the mountains. In EP5, Jill said to the MC so this winter can be very different for him. Is the MC going on a winter vacation? If so with whom all? Is this only dependent on Jill Branch?

In EP5 at prep's party, the two guys were talking about it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - Multimod Edition (Season 3, Episode 10 v0.10.1 Update)
View attachment 3176755
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3176756 View attachment 3176757

The mod so badass it can no longer be listed in the OP (again).

*** Early release for dev supporters ***

Important Note: Do NOT install this inside v0.10.0

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
Happy Friday DIKs. A reminder since not listed in OP. Have a good one.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
That pic, is that a teaser of a new 2 minute animation with trees in snow?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Can't wait to read the theories on this fantastic Preview :eek: :eek:
Well, I can't really think of a theory 'per se'. But I can point out that typical trees don't have any leaves during winter. But DPC will re-render a bottle because of a slightly bad reflection bug in it. talk about being selectively bad at choosing what to be picky about... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Vill3m

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
The picture is interesting. Why? It's in the mountains. In EP5, Jill said to the MC so this winter can be very different for him. Is the MC going on a winter vacation? If so with whom all? Is this only dependent on Jill Branch?

In EP5 at prep's party, the two guys were talking about it.
Yep, we’re going on a winter vacation. We can see Dawe and Anthony in the game menu, throwing snowballs at each other. Or building a snowman? Something like that.
Kinda sad btw that the two of them are splitting, not like I feel bad for Dawe, he’s an ass. Anthony is rightfully fed up with his friend’s antics. Maybe this is Dawe’s wakeup call? Not sure, the guy doesn’t seem redeemable at this point.

Reactions: AmaroPargo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes