Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I make it a little more mysterious with the camera in Derek's closet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Episode 2, after the shots battle. If you leave the party to be with Maya, Derek leaves too. But if you stay for Sarah/Sage, AND you beat Derek, he'll join Jacob and fuck Arieth together—and Derek gets crabs too.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Episode 2, after the shots battle. If you leave the party to be with Maya, Derek leaves too. But if you stay for Sarah/Sage, AND you beat Derek, he'll join Jacob and fuck Arieth together—and Derek gets crabs too.
I know what you're writing. But explain to me where the dildo basket is in these photos? It should be there, but it isn't.

But there are a lot of subtle clues that point to something. Derek could have left college and returned.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know what you're writing. But explain to me where the dildo basket is in these photos? It should be there, but it isn't.

But there are a lot of subtle clues that point to something. Derek could have left college and returned.
maybe just move them to have more space or DPC made a error

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I don't understand the blackmail part? Sarah clearly doesn't care at all if her fucking Fuckface goes public.

Fuckface shouldn't care either, it was before he was with anyone, hell this Sarah scene was before he was even "dating" anyone else.
What I was talking about is not the "dating" thing. I mean like you said he was single by that time and he could bang whoever he wants.

But y'know Vinny may use this sex tape against DIKs. He may leak it public and may spread rumors about prostitution going on in the DIKs' mansion... and if this happens, law enforcement will have to step in. Because prostitution is illegal in the States, right? Hence the consequences could be disastrous for the DIKs and for Sarah and for Tremolo.

Of course this is just a theory, but we shouldn't underestimate Vinny and his evil plans for DIKs.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

maybe just move them to have more space or DPC made a error
It doesn't really matter where the dildo basket is anyway. Derek can fuck Arieth in Episode 2, Episode 3 is when the blackmail photos are sent. It's such a teeny tiny window of time
ep6_lunch66.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You lose Sarah though in that case, but can still hook up with Sage.
Sure, but he was surprised that you could keep Derek's dick squeaky clean.

I feel a little bad for Derek. He's the obnoxious friend who acts like a clown and gets treated like a clown: can't handle his booze, gets crabs, bangs Wendy and the granny, and the list goes on.
It's all pretty funny though, so I don't feel too bad. Better him than us anyway.

Although, there's a secret scene in Episode 4, where if Derek drinks more beers than you, he accidentally gets a peek up Maya's dress :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1000056239.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes