Wally112pac

Jan 4, 2024
Are there meaningful choices / character customization? Or... is this purely a vn
Yes. Your choices lead you to certain paths.

There is 5 main girls. Each has their own route. There is about 10 side girls that you can mess around with as well. At the end of Chapter 8 you choose which route you want to take. You can pick a main girl, stay single or even have a relationship with 2 of the main girls at once.

When you decide to play this game it will be the last game you play for a long time.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Okay guys, once again I'm going to pose a question to you all just as an excuse to post something.

It doesn't happen for every scene, but when you are given a choice: where do you cum?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's just say, as far as I'm concerned, Bella is going to have my babies
Can anybody explain to me why this game is so popular?
There are 5 different reasons

happy_easter2.jpg

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
As to the first point, who knows? Comvienience maybe? Maybe they couldn't wait, or didn't want anyone to see them going in there. Arieth was officially dating Dawe, so Jacob may have thought it was better to slip into an unused room rather than be seen taking her into his bedroom.

On the second part, it's entirely possible, I wouldn't be surprised if the sarah hookup shows up later in the game to throw a wrench into a relationship path.
Lol nobody cares about Dawe, he said that himself. Either that wuss is traitor or just careless. 75% chance on being careless.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Totally, that's why Arieth jumped out the window when the pics of her get to the alphas.
Arieth is just the funniest character. A slutty moron is not breaking new ground, but she's in just enough of the game to shine. I would call her a sweetheart at her core, buuuuut I think she's basically at a child-like level, which is why she comes off as a cutie.
1000056242.gif
She fucked a DIK, he came quick!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes