Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
So most branches lack content but don't worry because Maya will have tons of content.
I'd actually expect some reveals on Josy. She and Jill are with Bella and Sage might be there too depending on the player's choices. It's kind of ideal for her to vent about everything she and Maya have gone through. And about her parents divorce. And about Tommy and Monica.

Something of a wasted opportunity if we learn nothing about her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well... Except Riona. She's been kinda pissed off with Quinn lately and will be even more after the kidnapping (unless Quinn dies *).

* No... I don't think Riona will die because it would be too cheep and bad scriptwriting... Like... End of one episode, she's kidnapped; next one, she dies. Oh, wow! What a twist! Well... It would only be a twist because everyone was expecting a twist and, alas, there was none; just the plain obvious...
The lowest point between Quinn and Riona was the slap, which is very old stuff, though. Now it depends on how the kidnapping issue will be resolved, we'll see. Vinnie as villain catalyzes much of the responsibility, and unless Quinn decides to do nothing, hide the kidnapping and leave Riona to her fate, she likely will play a role in freeing her

Reactions: The Dick

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Does anyone have Jill pics from the Community Art Day from latest Status Update?
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-13950228

Does this Dev do preview pics for the episode?
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-13234777

Courtesy of my fellow Brazillian Vader. VaderExMachina

wow for me in each episode the free roam parts are the most fun and exciting im surprised so many ppl don't like them.
They are very fun, but I do admit they get boring if you are replaying for all the routes, EP 9 was a pain and I dont even have that many saves.

The lowest point between Quinn and Riona was the slap, which is very old stuff, though. Now it depends on how the kidnapping issue will be resolved, we'll see. Vinnie as villain catalyzes much of the responsibility, and unless Quinn decides to do nothing, hide the kidnapping and leave Riona to her fate, she likely will play a role in freeing her
Quinn will likely hide the kidnapping for now, maybe she tells the MC in her route. Either way their relation will be very shaken.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-13950228

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-13234777

Courtesy of my fellow Brazillian Vader. VaderExMachina

They are very fun, but I do admit they get boring if you are replaying for all the routes, EP 9 was a pain and I dont even that many saves.

Quinn will likely hide the kidnapping for now, maybe she tells the MC is her route. Either way their relation will be very shaken.
Surely Quinn will hide the kidnapping; she has no reason to make the news known to those who do not already know about her affairs. But the question is will she alone or with others rescue Riona, or will the poor girl have to go it alone. I believe the former, the latter would be an undying guilt

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
that is gameplay superseding story/lore, I would consider most of them non canon mementos, kinda like the main menu galleries. I have a Maya save where I have my walls plastered with Quinn, hey I have to entertain myself somehow when
Just for clarity, unless I missed something in your response, I meant the polaroid of Jill (with the house in the background) and the photo of MC's mother (with the house in the background) being barely more than inches apart on the wall. Not Jacob's art, in case that was what you were referring to.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

I've worked on static renders all week. I've been jumping through my files to create art for scenes with complete dialogue, and I only have a few scenes left before I return to writing.

When I start writing again, I will also play the episode to get a feel for it. I will also work a bit on SFX and music.

So far, I have posed 3111 static renders and 225 animations (after merging animation files).

Much of the planned content is still missing, and at times, I feel like I've barely begun creating the episode, even though we're likely past the halfway point.

Most branches lack content, and I still need to create a couple of big and exciting free-roam events. We'll see where we end up in terms of numbers when it's all done. But to no one's surprise, it's another chunky episode.

Patreon rewards
It's the final week of Art Day renders, and today, I'll share the last renders I made during Community Art Day.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who contributed ideas, voted, or hung around during Art Day. It wouldn't have turned out this way without you.

For the final request, the community wanted to see MC climb Mount Olympus to find his Goddess Jill at the top. Along the way, he encountered some adversaries. What was supposed to be a render or two turned into half a Special Render series because we were having so much fun.

I don't want to clog the post with all 8 images from the series, so go ahead and download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. If you missed any of the other Art Day renders, check the past weeks of Status updates or filter my posts with the tag "Patron reward" for all of them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

View attachment 3713918 View attachment 3713922 View attachment 3713906 View attachment 3713923 View attachment 3713924 View attachment 3713919 View attachment 3713926 View attachment 3713925
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, those special renders are pretty much the plot of 300, right down to the tits!

1717790879422.png

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Surely Quinn will hide the kidnapping; she has no reason to make the news known to those who do not already know about her affairs. But the question is will she alone or with others rescue Riona, or will the poor girl have to go it alone. I believe the former, the latter would be an undying guilt
I'm pretty sure that on the Quinn branch, Fuckface will be the main actor in saving Rio.
To do this, he will have to part with his money.
Surely there will be a choice along the way - to give the money in peace, or to fight.
In the second case, Vinny will shoot, and someone will be injured or killed.
But in the first case, everything will go well.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes