Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I was thinking, the obvious choice would be to ask Tremolo for help, but then I remembered there's a path he's not friends with Quinn. Thinking further -- never played because I like Riona --, there may be a path in which you completely ignore both Quinn and Riona, and MC's reaction when he hears the kidnapping news would be "who?"

Anyway, since this is obviously a canon event to all paths, I think it's still the obvious choice to have the MC in it -- it wouldn't make too much sense to watch it in 3rdP/God's POV. How Mr. DPC will solve the issue when the MC is not their friend, it's his problem...

I just hope there won't be an Acting Lessons style Sophia's choice scene. Not really a good thing when at first; it would make me die from cringe if it happens a second time.
Easy enough. Quinn goes to Tommy. Tommy brings MC. They buried the hatchet in episode 9.

Quinn may go straight to MC if they are on good enough terms.

Alternatively, Quinn owns up to Sage and Sage gets MC.

Quite a few other ways it could go. Which actually has potential in its own way. Lots of alternate shapes for a canon event to take.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dick

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well... Except Riona. She's been kinda pissed off with Quinn lately and will be even more after the kidnapping (unless Quinn dies *).

* No... I don't think Riona will die because it would be too cheep and bad scriptwriting... Like... End of one episode, she's kidnapped; next one, she dies. Oh, wow! What a twist! Well... It would only be a twist because everyone was expecting a twist and, alas, there was none; just the plain obvious...
Not everything has to be a twist, Ruin Johnson, a lot of time the most likely outcome is the right choice. It will also be the perfect moment to do it because it will be a tragedy in the lost potential, her and MC relationship just about started, the MC still hasn't completed the quest to make her squirt, her relationship with Quinn was not resolved one way, or another.

Her possible demise has more weight in how it affects the rest of the cast. Where does Quinn go after the fact? How does a MC that was romancing her vs a MC that is just friendly with her reacts? Does Sage find out about some of the things going behind her back and now blames herself for not noticing them sooner to 'save' Riona? Is Camy so depressed that her old friend Mona comes back and tries to reach out to her?

There is plenty of narrative value, not excluding elevating Vinny above the rest of the villains in the game, its just that I don't see DPC going the murder a LI route again after the shitshow he created the last time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well... It may be so, but I don't think money's the issue here... He may ask for the money as a symbolic gesture and punishment, but I think what Vinny wants is to get rid of Quinn messing with his business. Also, though your money solution makes sense in the abstract, I think it would be such a simple solution that would kill all the drama. Besides, if there's one path wherein someone was injured or even killed and another where nothing like that happened, it will create such a mess in the game's development... Please, don't give Mr. DPC any ideas to delay his updates even more...

PS: yeah... I know it worked in Acting Lessons, but then were just one or two chapters 'till the end... Imagine five or six chapters like this...
Okay, maybe it's not just about money for Vinny.
But he probably thinks that putting up a large bill is driving Quinn into a dead end. Surely he doesn't expect to see an idiot...
I mean, a good, sane person who is willing to pay this bill.
And most likely there is no serious drama at this stage of the narrative.
Because we still have a lot of fun ahead. But what fun can there be against the backdrop of drama.
So I don't think a disaster is in sight anyway. Even if someone is injured.
Of course, no one will die, I expressed myself incorrectly, please excuse me. That's not going to happen.
And in case of a minor injury, only a small scene in the hospital awaits us.

Dec 21, 2021
RE: Episode 9 Free Roam -

I went back and did a complete playthrough from Episode 1 through to the end of Episode 10 and it plays much better and makes more sense as part of a single route playthrough, which is what I said when it was originally released.

Having to go through the same freeroam multiple times back to back for all of the paths/saves when it was released absolutely did sour me on it, but now that some time has passed and doing it only once really helps it.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

I've worked on static renders all week. I've been jumping through my files to create art for scenes with complete dialogue, and I only have a few scenes left before I return to writing.

When I start writing again, I will also play the episode to get a feel for it. I will also work a bit on SFX and music.

So far, I have posed 3111 static renders and 225 animations (after merging animation files).

Much of the planned content is still missing, and at times, I feel like I've barely begun creating the episode, even though we're likely past the halfway point.

Most branches lack content, and I still need to create a couple of big and exciting free-roam events. We'll see where we end up in terms of numbers when it's all done. But to no one's surprise, it's another chunky episode.

Patreon rewards
It's the final week of Art Day renders, and today, I'll share the last renders I made during Community Art Day.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who contributed ideas, voted, or hung around during Art Day. It wouldn't have turned out this way without you.

For the final request, the community wanted to see MC climb Mount Olympus to find his Goddess Jill at the top. Along the way, he encountered some adversaries. What was supposed to be a render or two turned into half a Special Render series because we were having so much fun.

I don't want to clog the post with all 8 images from the series, so go ahead and download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. If you missed any of the other Art Day renders, check the past weeks of Status updates or filter my posts with the tag "Patron reward" for all of them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

View attachment 3713918 View attachment 3713922 View attachment 3713906 View attachment 3713923 View attachment 3713924 View attachment 3713919 View attachment 3713926 View attachment 3713925
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is what it is :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: ZT695

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure that on the Quinn branch, Fuckface will be the main actor in saving Rio.
To do this, he will have to part with his money.
Surely there will be a choice along the way - to give the money in peace, or to fight.
In the second case, Vinny will shoot, and someone will be injured or killed.
But in the first case, everything will go well.
Okay, maybe it's not just about money for Vinny.
But he probably thinks that putting up a large bill is driving Quinn into a dead end. Surely he doesn't expect to see an idiot...
I mean, a good, sane person who is willing to pay this bill.
And most likely there is no serious drama at this stage of the narrative.
Because we still have a lot of fun ahead. But what fun can there be against the backdrop of drama.
So I don't think a disaster is in sight anyway. Even if someone is injured.
Of course, no one will die, I expressed myself incorrectly, please excuse me. That's not going to happen.
And in case of a minor injury, only a small scene in the hospital awaits us.
If someone were to die, it'd be a character we don't give a shit about like Buddy or Mick, and even that's not likely. Now normally, I would say no one would get shot either, because that would probably preclude MC/Quinn/Rio from having a lewd this episode—even with all these time skips, the wound needs to heal, even if Vinny just wings someone.

BUT, seeing how MC is a horny dumbass, and Quinn and Rio are kinky sluts, I'm going to say that MC would take full advantage of having a new hole to play with :devilish::ROFLMAO::Kappa:

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
Looking like late November/ Demceber again. By this point in production last time (week 26) he had about 3468 stills completed and 180.4 animations finished. I think he's probably about even if we give him the benefit of the doubt on the animations
Guys, it will always be a december release. It has been like this for the past two years. It's not a coincidence it is a method.

Reactions: John Ness

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm pretty sure that on the Quinn branch, Fuckface will be the main actor in saving Rio.
To do this, he will have to part with his money.
Surely there will be a choice along the way - to give the money in peace, or to fight.
In the second case, Vinny will shoot, and someone will be injured or killed.
But in the first case, everything will go well.
I was thinking, the obvious choice would be to ask Tremolo for help, but then I remembered there's a path he's not friends with Quinn. Thinking further -- never played because I like Riona --, there may be a path in which you completely ignore both Quinn and Riona, and MC's reaction when he hears the kidnapping news would be "who?"

Anyway, since this is obviously a canon event to all paths, I think it's still the obvious choice to have the MC in it -- it wouldn't make too much sense to watch it in 3rdP/God's POV. How Mr. DPC will solve the issue when the MC is not their friend, it's his problem...

I just hope there won't be an Acting Lessons style Sophia's choice scene. Not really a good thing when at first; it would make me die from cringe if it happens a second time.

EDIT:

Well... It may be so, but I don't think money's the issue here... He may ask for the money as a symbolic gesture and punishment, but I think what Vinny wants is to get rid of Quinn messing with his business. Also, though your money solution makes sense in the abstract, I think it would be such a simple solution that would kill all the drama. Besides, if there's one path wherein someone was injured or even killed and another where nothing like that happened, it will create such a mess in the game's development... Please, don't give Mr. DPC any ideas to delay his updates even more...

PS: yeah... I know it worked in Acting Lessons, but then were just one or two chapters 'till the end... Imagine five or six chapters like this...
very likely, almost certain, that if Mc is related to Quinn he will be informed, but I think his role remains that of support/bodyguard, there will be no final confrontation with Vinnie, he just showed up, it's still too early.

but it will essentially be a diplomatic solution, eventually Vinnie will make demands and Quinn will have to agree to them at least apparently, I don't see much room for anything significantly different

the only real alternative I see is that Vinnie has already gotten what he wanted, which is to scare Riona and therefore Quinn, and that the kidnapped girl goes home alone.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Regarding the Rio/Quinn issue and whether either character could die or would that create too much work for DPC in the future I think it could work. For example if Vinny gives Quinn an ultimatum and basically it becomes a case of Quinn having to put herself in harms way to save Rio, or refuse Vinny's demands and put Rio in harms way. If you've got close to Quinn and given her a conscience then she saves Rio, if you haven't then she doesn't.

If Rio is killed by Vinny and everyone finds out that it was because of Quinn then it's likely she gets thrown out of college and gets ostracised by the students and as her decision is based on you not getting close to her then she's out of the story either way, she was set up as an antagonist and no longer has that role, so much as her fans wouldn't like it she is now dispensable. Rio is only a side girl so she could still have scenes at parties or the HOT's house that can be easily left out of the game if Quinn let her die, for example at a party or in the HOT's house she's only in a single location and if she's dead then that location is empty, just one extra render (the empty room) for the path where she's no longer around.

I'm not saying it will happen but it's certainly not impossible, it's just whether DPC still has plans for Quinn (as she'd leave the story in either scenario) now she's no longer the antagonist he had planned her to be originally.

Reactions: KaiserST

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Regarding the Rio/Quinn issue and whether either character could die or would that create too much work for DPC in the future I think it could work. For example if Vinny gives Quinn an ultimatum and basically it becomes a case of Quinn having to put herself in harms way to save Rio, or refuse Vinny's demands and put Rio in harms way. If you've got close to Quinn and given her a conscience then she saves Rio, if you haven't then she doesn't.

If Rio is killed by Vinny and everyone finds out that it was because of Quinn then it's likely she gets thrown out of college and gets ostracised by the students and as her decision is based on you not getting close to her then she's out of the story either way, she was set up as an antagonist and no longer has that role, so much as her fans wouldn't like it she is now dispensable. Rio is only a side girl so she could still have scenes at parties or the HOT's house that can be easily left out of the game if Quinn let her die, for example at a party or in the HOT's house she's only in a single location and if she's dead then that location is empty, just one extra render (the empty room) for the path where she's no longer around.

I'm not saying it will happen but it's certainly not impossible, it's just whether DPC still has plans for Quinn (as she'd leave the story in either scenario) now she's no longer the antagonist he had planned her to be originally.
she hasn't been for a very long time

at least since she got a slap from Maya without retaliating, what antagonist would do that? Tybalt?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes