Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Elf Jill best Jill :Kappa:
View attachment 3902933
View attachment 3902939
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, i'm doing my first Jill playthrough, which turned into my future Bella playthrough since I went from Huge CHICK (with mostly DIK affinity, yeah :rolleyes:) to Massive DIK over the course of ep 6 and 7, cause CHICK choices can be beta af :cautious:. Gotta start over and make sure to end up as neutral by ep 8, which I might have to use a guide for. :FacePalm:
On the flipside, it was satisfying to unlock Bella's house for the first time in my 3 playthroughs.
View attachment 3903041
View attachment 3903043
Elf jill is the best version of jill.:whistle:
screenshot0023.png

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
He technically could keep it alive for a long while, like at least til MC graduates. That's a ton of episodes right there. But as far as a story goes, speaking strictly about narrative thrust, there isn't much left to stretch out atm. Maya's loan absolutely cannot go further, and a lot of people hate it anyway.
Quinn and Vinny's struggle for power, intertwined with the free tuition/restaurant plotline, is also nearing the end.
Everything else isn't as weighty. MC's grandfather/Lynette's family, Lana's death, Sage's biological parents, James/locked room, whoever is behind the DIK pics, Cathy Cluck and blackmail, uhhh..... like what else is there to really care about?

None of these necessarily need to continue for the next 4 in-universe years, they could easily be replaced by new drama like a long-running soap opera. But they intrinsically need to be low stakes, because the setting is a college. A way to get around becoming stale is introducing more girls, but that could become a problem too.

These are all problems for people who care about quality, though. Some will just be happy to be getting BADIK indefinitely and won't worry about anything I just said.
I feel like he'll keep it until main LIs like Sage and Jill graduate, because after they're done with college it's kinda like "well what do we do from here?" My guess just from playing is that the story would take place over one year but that's hard to tell.

On an unrelated note, how dare the game have Maya and Josy's path call me out on how many women I slept with. I don't care what my phone status says, I'm not a man-slut. (it also makes the Jill break-up rip your heart out if you basically got all her flags to make her your girlfriend)

Last edited:
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I feel like he'll keep it until main LIs like Jade and Jill graduate, because after they're done with college it's kinda like "well what do we do from here?" My guess just from playing is that the story would take place over one year but that's hard to tell.

On an unrelated note, how dare the game have Maya and Josy's path call me out on how many women I slept with. I don't care what my phone status says, I'm not a man-slut. (it also makes the Jill break-up rip your heart out if you basically got all her flags to make her your girlfriend)
By Jade, do you mean Sage? And I suppose so. It would deviate far too much to follow the graduated girls while the rest are still students/faculty... but then there's the freshmen girls ;)

I hate that fucking Quinn to win the Cumpetition now counts against you, when before Episode 10 it didn't :cautious:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Too late man, I already have the meme in my hands.:KEK:
View attachment 3903327
I'll see you in court, I have the Royce family lawyer representing me!
All hail the best shit talker in the game hahah. The only bad thing is those skeletons in the closet, let's hope it's just a mannequin. :whistle: :coffee:
View attachment 3903319
She has so many fucking zingers just from Beer Pong alone, I'd be spamming the thread if I posted even a quarter of them :ROFLMAO:
Isabella Still Got It 1.png Isabella Still Got It 2.png

And we already know what's in the locked room :HideThePain:
rename locked room.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahrimy and TREXrg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I'll see you in court, I have the Royce family lawyer representing me!
oh yeah big boy, in that case I'd better call saul. :Kappa:
She has so many fucking zingers just from Beer Pong alone, I'd be spamming the thread if I posted even a quarter of them :ROFLMAO:
The most serious main girl turned out to be the best shit talker and the most entertaining.:KEK:
screenshot0004.png

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes