Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I mean obviosuly she is looking for an excuse to date without calling it dating. It just seems weird. She seems both intellectually and emotionally intelligent. She has a plan and stripping is means to an end. She knows that she will not feel right about stripping if she has a committed relationship. That is fine, leave it at that. However she gets turned into the girl who wants to be prom queen from some CW show for like 1.5 episodes. it makes no sense. She could easily just continue to level with MC as she did mulitple times and say "We can have fun, but I have to keep emotions out of it because... " and have the same relationship. It jsut seems really immature for someone who talks like they are emotionally mature a lot of the time.
The thing is, Lily's been the one pushing for this the entire time. It's not just that she fell under MC's spell, but she actively wants to be with him, and has done for a while. It'd be one thing if MC wanted to have a relationship, and Lily came up with "rolling" as a compromise, but it's all her. Maybe she thought she could keep her feelings separated, but she was totally wrong.

May 31, 2024
The thing is, Lily's been the one pushing for this the entire time. It's not just that she fell under MC's spell, but she actively wants to be with him, and has done for a while. It'd be one thing if MC wanted to have a relationship, and Lily came up with "rolling" as a compromise, but it's all her. Maybe she thought she could keep her feelings separated, but she was totally wrong.
Oh I agree that Lily chased after him more than the other way around. It isn't the concept of "rolling" that is a problem, it is the reasons she gives about becoming king and queen, gaining influence and ruling the school that make no sense and feel too immature. If rolling was just sleeping together and being there for each other when asked, without commitment that would make sense.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I mean obviosuly she is looking for an excuse to date without calling it dating. It just seems weird. She seems both intellectually and emotionally intelligent. She has a plan and stripping is means to an end. She knows that she will not feel right about stripping if she has a committed relationship. That is fine, leave it at that. However she gets turned into the girl who wants to be prom queen from some CW show for like 1.5 episodes. it makes no sense. She could easily just continue to level with MC as she did mulitple times and say "We can have fun, but I have to keep emotions out of it because... " and have the same relationship. It jsut seems really immature for someone who talks like they are emotionally mature a lot of the time.
Sure she can, but she loves Tremolo. She's intelligent, but in matters of the heart, intelligence doesn't matter. Casual is just casual, but she wants to be with him. By giving it a label (however stupid it might be), it has a name and it is one that she reconcile stripping with while still being with him. She can be his queen, but in her mind, she can still strip. She gets frustrated when Tremolo says relationship type things, cause that stops her being comfortable with doing both.

EDIT: Ruling the school is another way of justifying to herself that that is why she's doing it. Not for love.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Oh I agree that Lily chased after him more than the other way around. It isn't the concept of "rolling" that is a problem, it is the reasons she gives about becoming king and queen, gaining influence and ruling the school that make no sense and feel too immature. If rolling was just sleeping together and being there for each other when asked, without commitment that would make sense.
The king and queen stuff is bullshit, or at least I think so. That's just a flimsy excuse to try and justify rolling. If it were just as simple as sex with no strings attached, there'd be even less reason to keep them from dating. But this cringe crap makes Lily seem shallow and vapid, which suits her needs, even if it isn't as effective as she'd like.

It's just a cover.

Reactions: EatYourVegetables

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
The king and queen stuff is bullshit, or at least I think so. That's just a flimsy excuse to try and justify rolling. If it were just as simple as sex with no strings attached, there'd be even less reason to keep them from dating. But this cringe crap makes Lily seem shallow and vapid, which suits her needs, even if it isn't as effective as she'd like.

It's just a cover.
Queen/King rolling is a facade to hide her true feelings and a cope up to continue stripping for college. Her character arc would revolve around MC making her know to separate both personas like Nicole, because no way DPC is going to do another Maya Arc for Lily. Or somehow it resolves around by actual scholarship since she is in top of the class.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Queen/King rolling is a facade to hide her true feelings and a cope up to continue stripping for college. Her character arc would revolve around MC making her know to separate both personas like Nicole, because no way DPC is going to do another Maya Arc for Lily. Or somehow it resolves around by actual scholarship since she is in top of the class.
Unless she's Lily... Anderson :eek:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Unless she's Lily... Anderson :eek:
Many had doubts regarding that but the conversation with her on the pier seemed very sincere, would be very counter productive to her noble aspirations.

Also DPC does lots of bait n switch, plus red herring. Like Melanie and Sarah in Chad cheating partner.

And maybe yes or no in Nick being the traitor.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Many had doubts regarding that but the conversation with her on the pier seemed very sincere, would be very counter productive to her noble aspirations.

Also DPC does lots of bait n switch, plus red herring. Like Melanie and Sarah in Chad cheating partner.

And maybe yes or no in Nick being the traitor.
Lily's a natural suspect in being Anderson, seeing how's she's considered top of the class. It obviously can't be Derek, since we know his last name is Bailey. So it's either Lily, Ashley, or I guess some other high-grading student but isn't considered the the best. Honestly I don't really care who it is, especially since you can flush the test answers and Anderson won't get caught.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Lily's a natural suspect in being Anderson, seeing how's she's considered top of the class. It obviously can't be Derek, since we know his last name is Bailey. So it's either Lily, Ashley, or I guess some other high-grading student but isn't considered the the best. Honestly I don't really care who it is, especially since you can flush the test answers and Anderson won't get caught.
Didn't the cheat had very low marks in case MC flushes the cheat sheet, but Lily and Ashley being the top students is an universal event. So I don't know about that. Could be someone rather not so intellectually blessed who just passed by cheating, like that brown kid who asked for MC's help in mathematics.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Didn't the cheat had very low marks in case MC flushes the cheat sheet, but Lily and Ashley being the top students is an universal event. So I don't know about that. Could be someone rather not so intellectually blessed who just passed by cheating, like that brown kid who asked for MC's help in mathematics.
Oh good point, I forgot about that. Hmmmmm.... I guess it could be that guy. DPC does like using the most minor of minor characters for surprise reveals, like Beth with the posters or the fast shooter as Rio's stalker.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I also think Bella's reaction would have been different if it was Lily Anderson. She sees Lily as a top student, I don't think she'd just 'OK then', their would be a reaction of disbelief or anger similar to the one about Tremolo. We do see the guy who asked for help (Philip???) going to the bathroom immediately the test starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riaman

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I also think Bella's reaction would have been different if it was Lily Anderson. She sees Lily as a top student, I don't think she'd just 'OK then', their would be a reaction of disbelief or anger similar to the one about a Tremolo. We do see the guy who asked for help (Philip???) going to the bathroom immediately the test starts.
Mmmm, maybe. She deeply cares about MC, whether they're together or not though. That one really hurts if he cheated.

I can't recall if that kid had a name, but Phillip is Mr. Hoff, aka man tits.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Aaah, that's right. That's why I had Philip in my head thinking of that scene. :ROFLMAO:
don't like you were thinking of Joshy. Cause Philip makes you think of Philip J. Fry , which makes you think of Futurama then that makes you think of Joshy. which in turn make you think how Joshy wants to hold Maya's hand has she gets plowed in a gangbang by all the DIK's then has to do cleanup service with his straw.

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Whispers echo through the winter night
Illuminating falling snowflakes with sparkly glaze
Foretold tale looking to come in the light
Envy no more a sin transitions into a new phase
Miraculous connections forming so bright
Astounding everyones hearts with a warm blaze
To witness this beauty is a magical sight
Even the blind and ignorant are compelled to amaze
Raw passion of the lady and her knight
Inseparable duo leaving onlookers in daze
Appearing so different yet feeling so right

Love elevates student and his dancer to a new raise

:coffee:

wrote a lil poem to my bestie Nicole, just felt like it... i'm not a professional poet don't be too harsh haha

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Whispers echo through the winter night
Illuminating falling snowflakes with sparkly glaze
Foretold tale looking to come in the light
Envy no more a sin transitions into a new phase
Miraculous connections forming so bright
Astounding everyones hearts with a warm blaze
To witness this beauty is a magical sight
Even the blind and ignorant are compelled to amaze
Raw passion of the lady and her knight
Inseparable duo leaving onlookers in daze
Appearing so different yet feeling so right

Love elevates student and her dancer to a new raise

:coffee:

wrote a lil poem to my bestie Nicole, just felt like it... i'm not a professional poet don't be too harsh haha
That was actually pretty good. Dangerously close to simping, but good nonetheless. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes