MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Me? Simping for Nicole? I would NEVER! (don't look up my other posts in this thread) :ROFLMAO:
I've already handed out a couple of simping cards this week (haven't I Dessolos ;)).

don't like you were thinking of Joshy. Cause Philip makes you think of Philip J. Fry , which makes you think of Futurama then that makes you think of Joshy. which in turn make you think how Joshy wants to hold Maya's hand has she gets plowed in a gangbang by all the DIK's then has to do cleanup service with his straw.
I can honestly say, I was NOT thinking about that. :) But now, that's all I can think about. :mad: :ROFLMAO:

gagging-jim-carrey.gif

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I am indeed very cynical irl, which may transpire in my previous post.
However, this was not a rant or some kind of doomposting, just my thought on the situation, I am not against the idea that it really take a year to make an episode, i'm just saying that he could lie about it and that is what I would do, because there is nothing to lose for him by doing so.

This work both way, you should allow for the possibility that it doesn't.

That said, as a player and pirate, I don't really care, because there is nothing to lose for me either.
The game could go for 30 episodes and still going in 2040 that it would not affect me personally, I love that game so i'm happy to have more of it.
Your thoughts? The most telling thing you said was the phrase "for all we know". You obviously don't know much about coding, but that's you not everyone else. We can still make educated guesses even though we don't have access to all relevant information.

You are not alone in complaining that he takes long, but the idea that he could just do it faster and takes long on purpose is pretty rare. Most of the complaints are based on DPC adding things to the game when it doesn't need them. The minigames, Madame Rose and the 60 fps animation being the most common culprits.

There are definite results to the time he takes. It's just that some of the results are unwanted and he would be faster if he left them out. So he isn't too slow, he is too ambitious.
Agree. There is no reason for him to end his Patreon when he has 16 000 supporters with many of them unable to click on the button to unsubscribe.

At the start of BAD, DPC would deliver updates incredibly fast. Between 3 and 6 months. Right now, he is on one year schedule but he could definitely expand it to a few years and make a very similar amount of money for far less work.

It would be stupid to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs when he can keep it alive for decades with renders and reports.
Ah the "earlier episodes came out faster" argument. Just look at the file sizes. At two episodes plus interlude Season 3 is already half the size of the first two seasons. So the episodes are already double the earlier average. Earlier episodes came out in half the time because they were half the size.

The problem is that on a single run the episodes take much the same time to play and people don't realise that the further they play the more content they are missing on each episode of that run. The amount of content is constantly growing and the main reason for that is that every episode has to account for a more complicated history of choices.

Just play a game to the end of season 2 and before continuing to season 3 replay the first two episodes, then play episodes 9 and 10. You'll see what I mean when you compare the experience of first two episodes of season 3 to the fresh experience of first two episodes of season 1.

Or you could choose another game and compare a year's worth of updates to episode 10.

There's complaining and then there's valid complaining.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Idk about that.
For one thing, all we know is that Leon, Marc and Chen found Beth with the posters. It would be a very DPC thing to do where it's revealed they're all in on it, and they were actually meeting there. Beth looked shocked because she thought someone else caught her. Even if none of this is true, I wouldn't call this Marc and Chen "going out of their way" to help Leon, they just stumbled on her.
I'd be genuinely disappointed if Leon was the DIK traitor. For the Halloween party it wouldn't even make sense, Leon was preoccupied with being depressed over Jamie getting back with Dany and being alone in the cross-dresser attire.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That's how I failed my first tryouts for Jill run, did it blind without guide. Finished with DIK affinity and Jill path closed in Ep.7, it was wasted time. That's added bias towards Jill too that years.
Stay Neutral is not hard, you need to make 5-10 Chick major choices.

~
Hope you enjoyed finding all of Bella's flowers and water them. The best minigame ever, 10/10 :p
You inspired me.
May I proudly present: Spock Waters Bella's Plants View attachment 3904196
View attachment 3904205
May I also present the cashgrab sequel: Spock Washes Bella's Dishes Spock Head.png
View attachment Spock Washes Bella's Dishes.mp4

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Whispers echo through the winter night
Illuminating falling snowflakes with sparkly glaze
Foretold tale looking to come in the light
Envy no more a sin transitions into a new phase
Miraculous connections forming so bright
Astounding everyones hearts with a warm blaze
To witness this beauty is a magical sight
Even the blind and ignorant are compelled to amaze
Raw passion of the lady and her knight
Inseparable duo leaving onlookers in daze
Appearing so different yet feeling so right

Love elevates student and his dancer to a new raise

:coffee:

wrote a lil poem to my bestie Nicole, just felt like it... i'm not a professional poet don't be too harsh haha
Nice, very nice. :sneaky:(y)
But you didn't mention Marvin. :unsure:
He is unlikely to be pleased with such neglect. :cautious:
OK, he'll wait. :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Nice work man(y) I waited for some catch watching it, or how Spock start to talk "Why these humans keep plants in houses and where the logic in this"
1000077186.gif
Vulcans appreciate beauty, and houseplants can be beautiful, or at least aesthetically pleasing. The logic in having so goddamn many is simple: Bella likes them, so I do my best to tend to her... and her plants ;)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes