Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Why do you keep comparing me to a gangster?
View attachment 3904699
Do I look like a gangster to you?
View attachment 3904700
Do I do gangster things?
View attachment 3904721
Do I sound like a gangster?
View attachment 3904723
The answer to all of this is no, of course. I'm simply a guy who loves Bella, and I want to keep that love alive, because it is strong and true :)

Maybe James is dead. Maybe he's alive and coming back. Maybe he'll re-enter her life, but not as her husband again. And maybe Bella is already pregnant from all the non-stop lovemaking. It's a lot of maybes. And maybe I'm just a little bit illogical.
Of course Quinn's number one simp would compare you to a gangster it all he knows

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It isn't nefarious, merely logical. Bella has found someone else, and only needs closure to truly move on. It would only cause everyone involved more pain if James tried to get her back. Nothing heartless about what I'm saying, simply a dispassionate analysis, totally unbiased.
View attachment 3904621
Quinn would certainly aid in a noble cause like helping a friend, whatever said help might entail.
Quinn isn't part of team MG so she won't be helping out Bella with her problems.

Though I do wonder how he's going to handle James on non Bella paths.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Quinn isn't part of team MG so she won't be helping out Bella with her problems.

Though I do wonder how he's going to handle James on non Bella paths.
No not Bella, MC. He's the friend that Quinn will help. Help... fix, whatever needs fixing.

I've never really thought about it, tbh. On non-Bella paths I'm sure MC would be supportive in whatever she does, but I'm actually curious if James and Bella would reunite. DPC likely won't be worried about making the endings "friendly" to people obsessed about no NTR, so their marriage could be reborn.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The main thing is that you don't have to use DIK Secret code like Jamie, although two gardeners in DIKs can possible to open a startup.
It's sad that Jamie felt he had to use his code to keep from being mocked. And even more sad that he was probably right in doing so, Tommy's a dickhead who mocks everyone and a DIK MC does say it sounds gay. Teasing is one thing but if it's Jamie’s passion, his brothers should be more supportive about it. I don't see anyone calling John Boy a pussy for cooking like a woman, or Jacob fruity for liking art.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's sad that Jamie felt he had to use his code to keep from being mocked. And even more sad that he was probably right in doing so, Tommy's a dickhead who mocks everyone and a DIK MC does say it sounds gay. Teasing is one thing but if it's Jamie’s passion, his brothers should be more supportive about it. I don't see anyone calling John Boy a pussy for cooking like a woman, or Jacob fruity for liking art.
MC apologized and admitted that he made a mistake, as for Tommy, I doubt he could do the same, he would definitely be making fun of Jamie. Tommy can't even do the DIK Secret Code and makes fun of Derek. I don't like gardening, but I wouldn't make fun of anyone for it, to each his own.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
MC apologized and admitted that he made a mistake, as for Tommy, I doubt he could do the same, he would definitely be making fun of Jamie. Tommy can't even do the DIK Secret Code and makes fun of Derek. I don't like gardening, but I wouldn't make fun of anyone for it, to each his own.
Even Quinn admitted to making a mistake in a way that makes her the better person or bigger person then Tommy

Reactions: EatYourVegetables

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Tommy needs to fucking grow up. And the other DIKs—especially Rusty—need to stop letting his bullshit slide.
Course James will come back and do what he has to do. :whistle:
View attachment 3904878
He can try :sneaky: It's more mature to just accept what's happened and move on, just like Bella.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Even Quinn admitted to making a mistake in a way that makes her the better person or bigger person then Tommy
To be fair, Tommy also admitted at this point that he made a mistake, in Ep. 9, when they were talking on the roof. But it only dawned on him at a critical moment when someone else could have been seriously injured or worse. And he doesn't make it any easier by telling MC about Vinny's "fake gun". Quinn, meanwhile, warns MC to "stay away from Vinny, he's dangerous." If you count the positives, Quinn gets one more.

Reactions: Sephironii

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To be fair, Tommy also admitted at this point that he made a mistake, in Ep. 9, when they were talking on the roof. But it only dawned on him at a critical moment when someone else could have been seriously injured or worse. And he doesn't make it any easier by telling MC about Vinny's "fake gun". Quinn, meanwhile, warns MC to "stay away from Vinny, he's dangerous." If you count the positives, Quinn gets one more.
yeah i'm going to agree on that, well this got to be a sign the end of time is near I said something nice about Quinn :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
1722963715526.jpeg

If Quinn looked like that from the start, Jill and Isabella wouldn't stand a farts chance in hell!

It's amazing how we 'broken humans', prioritize looks over personality, we treat good looking people with so much more dignity and respect...we give them the benefit of the doubt! We 'fall in love' with beautiful singers, actors and famous people.
When you're good looking the world is interested and listening to you...when you're an old sad bastard like me, people cross the street to avoid you!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No not Bella, MC. He's the friend that Quinn will help. Help... fix, whatever needs fixing.

I've never really thought about it, tbh. On non-Bella paths I'm sure MC would be supportive in whatever she does, but I'm actually curious if James and Bella would reunite. DPC likely won't be worried about making the endings "friendly" to people obsessed about no NTR, so their marriage could be reborn.
It would be nice if Bella and James reunite while not on her path, but that's not juicy enough for DPC.

He'll probably make James an abusive asshole for the easy drama insert.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes