Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yes, my thoughts, indeed.
And yes, "for all we know", unless you work/live with him your guess is as good as mine.

Well then, if everyone else can, so do I.
I am certainly not looking for your approval anyway.
Also this is the second time that you (not so subtly) call me dumb out of the blue, you assume a lot of things and seem to have a high opinion of yourself for some reason, may I remind you where we are or will this fly over your head, oh educated one ?

For the second time, I was not complaining about the time between updates.
Why are you so defensive about this anyway ?
I didn't call you dumb out of the blue. I called you dumb for saying something dumb. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

And how is saying dpc could do the episodes in half the time not complaining about the time between updates?

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

PinkTurnsBlue

Apr 21, 2018
Here's my obviously totally subjective top 10 list so far:

1) Sage 10/10 (Best girl, gold medal all the way)
2) Mona 9/10 (Why so little love for her? Please come back!)
3) Josy 9/10 (If only we could get rid of you know who)
4) Heather 8/10 (that Baywatch costume I saw in the previews, just wow)
5) KRJ 8/10 (dear God just make it happen)
6) Sarah 8/10 (cute, so very cute)
7) Sally 7/10 (let's go nerds!)
8) Ashley 7/10 (sorry Derek, at least I would stay away from your sister if it was possible)
9) Zoey 7/10 (not a fan of the tats or she would be a 9/10)
10) Arieth 6/10 (what can I say, gingers do it best)

For my first blind PT I went for neutral affinity being in the love triangle with Maya and Josy. I just wanted to bang as many girls as possible, having a default harem brain. And since best girl Sage was with GigaChad, I was aiming for Josy as my main girl to settle down with.

But now I'm hoping there's an option to just go for Josy. Do you guys think we can get there without going for the love triangle?

What was your first blind PT? Are you sticking to it with every new update? (I didn't, switched to Sage and probably screwed that up by banging Jade)

Just about to start season 3 btw.

May 31, 2024
Josy didn't act desperate at all was just being smart, if Josy was desperate then Quinn would had try to get her to join the restaurant or would had try something like she did with Maya
Quinn was walking off when Josy called out she was Tommy's sister. She wanted to mess with Tommy, but getting Josy in the restaurant would be burning a bridge. Quinn may be too self destructive to apologize to Tommy, but she is too smart to make that move.

May 31, 2024
Here's my obviously totally subjective top 10 list so far:

1) Sage 10/10 (Best girl, gold medal all the way)
2) Mona 9/10 (Why so little love for her? Please come back!)
3) Josy 9/10 (If only we could get rid of you know who)
4) Heather 8/10 (that Baywatch costume I saw in the previews, just wow)
5) KRJ 8/10 (dear God just make it happen)
6) Sarah 8/10 (cute, so very cute)
7) Sally 7/10 (let's go nerds!)
8) Ashley 7/10 (sorry Derek, at least I would stay away from your sister if it was possible)
9) Zoey 7/10 (not a fan of the tats or she would be a 9/10)
10) Arieth 6/10 (what can I say, gingers do it best)

For my first blind PT I went for neutral affinity being in the love triangle with Maya and Josy. I just wanted to bang as many girls as possible, having a default harem brain. And since best girl Sage was with GigaChad, I was aiming for Josy as my main girl to settle down with.

But now I'm hoping there's an option to just go for Josy. Do you guys think we can get there without going for the love triangle?

What was your first blind PT? Are you sticking to it with every new update? (I didn't, switched to Sage and probably screwed that up by banging Jade)

Just about to start season 3 btw.
Great top choice, and Mona is worthy of a top 10 spot, the rest I'm not sold on.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Quinn was walking off when Josy called out she was Tommy's sister. She wanted to mess with Tommy, but getting Josy in the restaurant would be burning a bridge. Quinn may be too self destructive to apologize to Tommy, but she is too smart to make that move.
Quinn didn't know Josy was Tommy's sister till she said so no way Quinn could let that go and Josy knew it. Josy went fishing and got the bass to take the bait

Last edited:

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021

Josy just knew what bait to use to get Quinn hooked.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
that Mc brings her to his house doesn't mean that he introduces her as 'his girlfriend', then Neil should understand that anyway, he may as well introduce her as his friend.

that way even Bella wouldn't have all this trouble going.

at this point in the story only Jill can really consider herself his girlfriend, with the others it would be more of a forced moment
:unsure: :unsure:
What you write has nothing to do with what I said. the relationship can be exclusive whenever you want, but since for now their desire is for it to remain as vague as possible even among their friends, for MC to take them both home as his girlfriends (reminding us that it is the same country where the Josy's family) would not be natural at all

but above all, have you officially introduced each girlfriend to your parents? It's not such an obligatory step

p.s. no one knows about the trouple at BR, they know that MC hangs out with both of them, but no one knows about an equal relationship between Maya and Josy too
A bit late to the discussion, but have a minor addition. Maya, Josy, and MC literally call each other boyfriend and girlfriend(s) at Halloween on their branch and are committed to dating exclusively after that. Even their public cover as of Chapter 10 is that Maya and Josy are MC's girlfriends (which is true, just not the whole truth).

If that doesn't qualify as boyfriend/girlfriend(s) I'm not sure what does.

Yeah, they aren't fully public, but due to negative public stigma the vast majority of poly relationships in the US aren't public either, even ones that have been together years or decades.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
To be fair, Tommy also admitted at this point that he made a mistake, in Ep. 9, when they were talking on the roof. But it only dawned on him at a critical moment when someone else could have been seriously injured or worse. And he doesn't make it any easier by telling MC about Vinny's "fake gun". Quinn, meanwhile, warns MC to "stay away from Vinny, he's dangerous." If you count the positives, Quinn gets one more.
He told him it was a prop gun and talked it out with Quinn because they don't want to drag the MC into their world. Sure, he can do drugs with them and such, but is hands are still fairly clean. Quinn, however is a drug dealer and Tommy is a frequent buyer. Vinny is "their" business and so they don't want to put anyone else at risk for their actions. But with recent events, the MC's involvement might not be optional anymore.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He told him it was a prop gun and talked it out with Quinn because they don't want to drag the MC into their world. Sure, he can do drugs with them and such, but is hands are still fairly clean. Quinn, however is a drug dealer and Tommy is a frequent buyer. Vinny is "their" business and so they don't want to put anyone else at risk for their actions. But with recent events, the MC's involvement might not be optional anymore.
MC is still involved indirectly, Tommy told him that he bought drugs from Vinny, that's why he's hanging around, also on Quinn's route in Ep.10, I don't know if you ran that route or not, so: Quinn takes MC as a bodyguard and tells him that she's involved in drug dealing.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes