HypMarteer

Apr 17, 2020
I can see the thirsty ghoul being
Mischa is a friend of Ida's. Ida used Mischa's photo to try and pick up guys on Rooster. Mischa & Rusty hooked up, but as far as I remember, she went back to her boyfriend and left Rusty heartbroken.

The 'Thirsty Ghoul' is still being debated, but most people (me included) tend to believe that she is also the girl known as Yoga Girl who is also in science class with Tremolo and has an incredible ass in Yoga class. It is also believed that her name is Nikita, due to her purse being left in the moose bar after the Halloween party. There is also another theory she is an undercover policewoman.

View attachment 3913151 View attachment 3913152
Ooooh, yeah. I can totally see her being the thirsty ghoul. She also seems to be quite tiny and friends with Sally. What would make it weird would be how she didn't seem to belong to any one club (not a prep or HOT). If she ends up 22 Jump Streeting Steven, I'm all for it. The downside to that might just be that Quinn would also probably be in big trouble but hopefully there's ways of helping her out if you're chummy with her.

Any theories about the other ghost/sunflower head monster though?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I can see the thirsty ghoul being

Ooooh, yeah. I can totally see her being the thirsty ghoul. She also seems to be quite tiny and friends with Sally. What would make it weird would be how she didn't seem to belong to any one club (not a prep or HOT). If she ends up 22 Jump Streeting Steven, I'm all for it. The downside to that might just be that Quinn would also probably be in big trouble but hopefully there's ways of helping her out if you're chummy with her.

Any theories about the other ghost/sunflower head monster though?
Not from me. I didn't even notice the circle sorry, until mintymuz pointed it out to me, I thought you were asking about Mischa. TBH, I hadn't noticed her before, I'll have to have a playthrough, concentrating on her and see if anything stands out to me. What about you Better Cock Spock any theories on her/him?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I ended up working on static renders all week. I'm working through the free-roam events from top to bottom of the file.

After this week's work, I've posed 386 renders, which puts me roughly ~30% through the free roam event.

I will continue to pose static renders next week and maybe continue writing if I need a break from working on art.

Multiple PCs are rendering static renders at the moment. I'll have to do quite a bit of post-processing next week. It's nice to see PCs spitting out renders again after having them work on animations only for the last few weeks.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
but for how many updates has DPC been pointing out that he is working on this free roam? I would guess about ten, and he is at 30%....

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

HypMarteer

Apr 17, 2020
Not from me. I didn't even notice the circle sorry, until mintymuz pointed it out to me, I thought you were asking about Mischa. TBH, I hadn't noticed her before, I'll have to have a playthrough, concentrating on her and see if anything stands out to me. What about you Better Cock Spock any theories on her/him?
Noo, ofc I know about Mischa. Not a big fan of her though, after doing my boy Rusty dirty like that.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
These screengrabs were the first time I've seen that one in the background too. Obviously too busy focusing on other things, despite how we all know DPC is for stuff going on in the background...

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
View attachment 3912951 :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though. She is not kneeling behind Josy. She'd have her head around Josy's ass. (Sorry got distracted for a moment :p ). Even from the front Lily is only slightly taller. (From a shot earlier in the party, Lily is in thick soled joggers, Josy in small heels).

View attachment 3912961 View attachment 3912959

View attachment 3912991 View attachment 3912987
This topic of LI and Side height.

As highly, if not more, investigated than the 26 seconds of the Zapruder film. :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Is Josy mad/ upset?????? is it actually going to happen have I actually been right this whole time???????????????????????
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
Darkwen, my love, Josy is neither angry nor upset, she is rather touched.

I gave the picture a little more exposure and we can see a small tear in Josy's left eye. Why? The reflection in the eye shows two people hugging each other. At the end of EP10, the MC can hug Derek and comfort him. I think that's exactly what Josy sees and is touched by this scene.
screenshot0001.png

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

I gave the picture a little more exposure and we can see a small tear in Josy's left eye. Why? The reflection in the eye shows two people hugging each other. At the end of EP10, the MC can hug Derek and comfort him. I think that's exactly what Josy sees and is touched by this scene.
View attachment 3913716
Damn. The World's Greatest Detective is back and stronger than ever before. This is a good find.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Damn. The World's Greatest Detective is back and stronger than ever before. This is a good find.
I won't really go back until EP11 is released or there is something interesting to see in the previews.

A little tip. Take a close look at Preview 2 of the Lily Special Render. In Preview 1 I had the strange feeling that the guy behind the wheel of the car wasn't the MC and in Preview 2 this impression is reinforced.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020

View attachment 3913716
or ........ her last hope to ride the Mc's got shattered 'cause she caught Bella riding Mc.

alwY1WZ.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 3913716
Dalli! You're back!
And this is one of the most normal your suggestions.
But wait, you got the right direction about the two people hugging, but it could also be another episode of "Josy witnesses another MC moment with his LI"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dalli! You're back!
But wait, you got the right direction about the two people hugging, but it could also be another episode of "Josy witnesses another MC moment with his LI"
and in case the only surprise could be Bella, or for the sake of pain Maya....

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli! You're back!
Riva, I agree with you, so it can also depend on Branch.

What we should not forget is that the MC has a certain history with Isabella, Jill and Sage (which varies depending on how you play). Who has already found out what about Josy.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
and in case the only surprise could be Bella, or for the sake of pain Maya....
Riva, I agree with you, so it can also depend on Branch.

What we should not forget is that the MC has a certain history with Isabella, Jill and Sage (which varies depending on how you play). Who has already found out what about Josy.
It would be good twist if Josy caught MC with Bella, but then she would have a WTF look on her face. Like Jill when she brought the coffee and noticed them "fucking like rabbits" on the table.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It would be good twist if Josy caught MC with Bella, but then she would have a WTF look on her face. Like Jill when she brought the coffee and noticed them "fucking like rabbits" on the table.
It's conceivable that Jill told Josy so she could see Isabella and the MC fucking together.

4.80 star(s) 1,544 Votes