felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It would be good twist if Josy caught MC with Bella, but then she would have a WTF look on her face. Like Jill when she brought the coffee and noticed them "fucking like rabbits" on the table.
if the scene exists, it probably exists for all runs so also for Bella, then this render may come from a more innocuous run

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's conceivable that Jill told Josy so she could see Isabella and the MC fucking together.
Jill wouldn't do that. And I'd sympathize with anyone whose best friend did that. It would be a rotten cunt move.
if the scene exists, it probably exists for all runs so also for Bella, then this render may come from a more innocuous run
We already had the unique branches previews, so we will see.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The problem with the theory that she's watching MC with someone is that she's looking out the window, MC and Bella wouldn't be doing anything at the pool with other people in the house as they are still trying to be secretive. I guess she could be watching MC and Sage who have no reason to be secretive. Or alternatively she's not caught MC and Bella but Maya has just told her that MC and Bella are an item and she's looking out at them just talking to each other and her imagination is filling in the gaps.

Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We're so used to Darkwen and his daily Alady, that if for some reason he missed even a single day without saying it, most here would be worried wondering what happened. (i know i would,not just because i like his simping but also because of my OCD)
If somehow I ever stop saying Alady im probably dead or tied up by my wife (Josy kinky)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem with the theory that she's watching MC with someone is that she's looking out the window, MC and Bella wouldn't be doing anything at the pool with other people in the house as they are still trying to be secretive. I guess she could be watching MC and Sage who have no reason to be secretive. Or alternatively she's not caught MC and Bella but Maya has just told her that MC and Bella are an item and she's looking out at them just talking to each other and her imagination is filling in the gaps.
Since we do not know when it occurs, nothing can be excluded.

don't forget that Josy and MC don't mind cuddling up in the HOTs' garden with Sage, and all the HOTs, present, so I'd say they don't make such a big deal of it

Reactions: Darkwen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Since we do not know when it occurs, nothing can be excluded.

don't forget that Josy and MC don't mind cuddling up in the HOTs' garden with Sage, and all the HOTs, present, so I'd say they don't make such a big deal of it
If you compare the picture with earlier scenes in Bella's house it's clear she is looking out of the window, there's a window on one side of the corridor with a table the other side and she is standing directly in front of that table (the contents of the table are visible behind her) facing the window. So suggesting the preview is anywhere else can be excluded.

MC has no problem with PDA with any girl except Bella, because Bella wants to keep it secret, as Josy is looking at a public place it's impossible she is watching anything intimate between Bella and MC.

It's much more likely that this is an early scene in ep 11 and she's just waiting for Derek, Maya and MC (and Sage depending on route) to come back from Patrick's house.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Darkwen, my love, Josy is neither angry nor upset, she is rather touched.

I gave the picture a little more exposure and we can see a small tear in Josy's left eye. Why? The reflection in the eye shows two people hugging each other. At the end of EP10, the MC can hug Derek and comfort him. I think that's exactly what Josy sees and is touched by this scene.
View attachment 3913716
Actually I like that idea darling :ROFLMAO: ;), There is for sure a tear in Josy's eye but the only reflection that can be seen is the window. Josy still looks mad or upset to me here but if she is actually seeing MC and Derek bro monument that would be nice

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you compare the picture with earlier scenes in Bella's house it's clear she is looking out of the window, there's a window on one side of the corridor with a table the other side and she is standing directly in front of that table (the contents of the table are visible behind her) facing the window. So suggesting the preview is anywhere else can be excluded.

MC has no problem with PDA with any girl except Bella, because Bella wants to keep it secret, as Josy is looking at a public place it's impossible she is watching anything intimate between Bella and MC.

It's much more likely that this is an early scene in ep 11 and she's just waiting for Derek, Maya and MC (and Sage depending on route) to come back from Patrick's house.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
i wrote that we don't know when, not WHERE. it's probably when the group arrives and that these two are Derek and MC, but we can't rule out it happening later

it doesn't seem so extreme to me as a gesture that Mc and Bella or her chosen LI at some point meet outside the house and let out a hug, considering how stressful the evening was at Maya's family.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
A little tip. Take a close look at Preview 2 of the Lily Special Render. In Preview 1 I had the strange feeling that the guy behind the wheel of the car wasn't the MC and in Preview 2 this impression is reinforced.
It's similar to the MC in the Zoey Special Renders, like this one:
1723217654668.png
From what I can tell, it's an alternate "douchey" version of the MC with tattoos, bracelets and chains as well as the beard that we saw him try out in Episode 10. Perhaps a foreshadowing of what he'll end up as if he goes down the path of 'Massive DIK'? Zoey makes a comment on that in the Interlude from what I remember, she says something about not wanting to inflate the MC's ego too much to avoid turning him into a douche.

I think it's connected to how Vinny and the MC are supposed to be mirror characters. Both of them as new DIK pledges take the lead in front of all the current members including the ones that're supposed to be the actual leaders (Tommy and Rusty). While the direction that Vinny steers the DIKs in is more concerned about madness and fun, the MC influences them to work on their mansion and for their money in a more responsible way. To me, it seems like the more the MC leans onto the DIK side of things, the more he'll start to resemble Vinny down the line. The more he's a CHICK, he'll be the polar opposite (remember how Nick said Vinny was 'polarizing'?) and afraid to stand up for himself at times, especially if something like a gun is jammed in his face. If he's NEUTRAL, well... that's just neutral. But either way, the similarities between them are clear:
1723219331250.png
1723219353768.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dixon White

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
i wrote that we don't know when, not WHERE. it's probably when the group arrives and that these two are Derek and MC, but we can't rule out it happening later

it doesn't seem so extreme to me as a gesture that Mc and Bella or her chosen LI at some point meet outside the house and let out a hug, considering how stressful the evening was at Maya's family.
But the fact we can see where it is happening does rule out specific things happening, Josy's looking out of the window, not looking into a room, so she's looking at a public place, either the front of the house (meaning she'll be waiting for the other characters to come back from Patrick's house) or the back of the house (looking over the pool area), that means that she can't be looking at MC and Bella being intimate because they won't be being intimate in public as Bella wants their relationship to be secret, so the most they'll do in public is something friendly not intimate and wouldn't get much of a reaction from Josy, so suggesting she is looking at MC and Bella makes zero sense.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But the fact we can see where it is happening does rule out specific things happening, Josy's looking out of the window, not looking into a room, so she's looking at a public place, either the front of the house (meaning she'll be waiting for the other characters to come back from Patrick's house) or the back of the house (looking over the pool area), that means that she can't be looking at MC and Bella being intimate because they won't be being intimate in public as Bella wants their relationship to be secret, so the most they'll do in public is something friendly not intimate and wouldn't get much of a reaction from Josy, so suggesting she is looking at MC and Bella makes zero sense.
It's snowing so it would be very unlikely it something intimate other then a kiss/hug or snowball throwing. Most likely would be: waiting for them to return, they have return and Josy is seeing MC and Derek hug, or its after reading the loan. Seems like most solo renders are on that girl's path so to me it seems unlikely it would be Josy seeing MC with another girl but without full contexts it hard to know for sure

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
At the end of EP10, the MC can hug Derek and comfort him. I think that's exactly what Josy sees and is touched by this scene.
She's standing in the middle of Bella's living room with look towards the garden. MC and Derek are on the other side of the building.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It's snowing so it would be very unlikely it something intimate other then a kiss/hug or snowball throwing. Most likely would be: waiting for them to return, they have return and Josy is seeing MC and Derek hug, or its after reading the loan. Seems like most solo renders are on that girl's path so to me it seems unlikely it would be Josy seeing MC with another girl but without full contexts it hard to know for sure
I know you a good ol' southern boy but don't be disrespecting the snow sex ya hear.

Reactions: EatYourVegetables

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She's standing in the middle of Bella's living room with look towards the garden. MC and Derek are on the other side of the building.
Wrong. It is on the first floor and not in Isabella's living room, which is on the first floor.

Dixon White

Jul 22, 2024
Considering that some people wondered what Sage would look like with a different hair color, it might be worth recalling the process of creating this character.

Besides, Sage is the best girl and it's always worth coming back to her.

peaky-blinders-alfie-solomon-non-negotiable-1kd186dwr87scbl2.gif

~August 2018:

1.png

The following polls will be held:

Hair color

93da0cba46cf2cb93fd09338af9b9bd74a7d9871c46a0c7c9f20c74abdc92594.jpg

Tattoo

b0e2fbf0a66d46dcf6ce671eff15d4c267a085408589a243c9fd7d411a27e264.jpg

Belly button piercing

d3a97f16f237d68a99fa437a420ece8f64634ddd5a7ce7f4432ea032609dd148.jpg

Eye color

11579d6be7583531c4b11beb66f20ac8b0211442cb4b0ae66771790f7c151436.jpg