L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Why should he do this? He's weird but even he knows that such a wiki is advertising for his work.
Probably the same reason he got mad about the subreddit and tried to have it removed too? He wants everyone to transfer ownership to him with any of the pages dedicated to his game and if you don't do so as the owner, sooner or later he'll start to resent you and the page for that.

Reactions: vireker and Riaman

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Probably the same reason he got mad about the subreddit and tried to have it removed too? He wants everyone to transfer ownership to him with any of the pages dedicated to his game and if you don't do so as the owner, sooner or later he'll start to resent you and the page for that.
He coming for the Zone next

• Hey there
Reactions: Riaman

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
He coming for the Zone next
Wouldn't surprise me at all, honestly. I mean, I don't even know what his stance on this site is but I heard that he's not exactly fond of it anymore and stopped using it because of what went on in this thread a long time ago. It was something about him liking the Acting Lessons thread more. :KEK:

Reactions: Darkwen

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Wouldn't surprise me at all, honestly. I mean, I don't even know what his stance on this site is but I heard that he's not exactly fond of it anymore and stopped using it because of what went on in this thread a long time ago. It was something about him liking the Acting Lessons thread more. :KEK:
If it wasn't of zone I personally wouldn't even know what is being a dik. Such games aren't advertised on steam. Pirates are gonna pirates but this site gives so much exposure. Many of us buy steam versions, some even support on patreon. Would be a massive self goal of he did so.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's not like he could take down the thread or anything lol. But I'm not surprised he hates this place if he got death threats like I read somewhere.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Thinking about it more, I could absolutely see DPC wanting to take down the wiki, because there's information and trivial stuff there that DPC only has posted on Patreon.
Everything has a wiki nowadays though, all fan created that haven't been taken down. And while Pinkcakes might be the softest creator that I have ever followed, I don't think he'd try to shut down the wiki.

I buy more the lewdity of BaDIK the reason for it's shutdown.

Also Pinkcakes would for sure be bragging that he took down the wiki and that he is the god of AVNs.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Patrick is not religious, the fact that he turns to god in a moment of extreme despair changes nothing. in the face of death it is full of believers

DPC, rightly, doesn't give him all that much space but it is significant that as long as Helen is still healthy Patrick in no way appears religious, indeed he prefers her to do the praying at lunch, because it is not his thing.

Then everything falls apart and Patrick hopes Helen was right about God, but it is a reflex faith, not his.

and it is also very likely that his 'homophobia' is all about the issue of grandchildren to be brought to Helen as soon as possible, a mission for which Maya's 'phase' is an obstacle.
well, i dont know better word for what do Patrick, maybe it is false/fake religious. if Helen would be okay, than 99% chance to leave this whole stuff as you said, but maybe he will be glad honestly and start being true religious. go every sunday to church and stuff.

if he want grandchildren, than he should a little bit thinking. after a lesbian can have child today thanks for science or the classic way if they (M+J) accept it, how much helping with child if Patrick work on weakering the bond between Maya and Jojo?

Yeah Riona (and Quinn) is a pain because she can look amazing, but it's difficult to find a good full shot of her when she does. I think the Rio/Camila threesome is one of her best looks, but I combed through the variants of that scene and came away empty handed!
if still need, probably Rio Quinn threesome wont help you, but maybe bench scene with Rio at ep10 and roof scene with Quinn at ep4 or after she got robbed out and mc helped her scene at ep6? they were pretty good imo.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Everything has a wiki nowadays though, all fan created that haven't been taken down. And while Pinkcakes might be the softest creator that I have ever followed, I don't think he'd try to shut down the wiki.

I buy more the lewdity of BaDIK the reason for it's shutdown.

Also Pinkcakes would for sure be bragging that he took down the wiki and that he is the god of AVNs.
Yeah, this is the only thing that doesn't make sense about it. He would be proudly bragging about it like Tybalt if he actually got some wiki taken down by himself, probably to the extent that he wouldn't be able to shut up about it.
1723572368125.png

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The reason DPC hates the reddit and this site is simple: money. The reddit allows people to post previews (up to a certain tier) and updates that are otherwise paywalled on his patreon, and obviously there's no limit to what people can post here.

I can't see why he would want the wiki closed unless someone's inadvertently added preview pics which should be paywalled to the wiki.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The moment itself, Quinn exhaling the smoke as MC kisses her, tis good shit.

Brings back good memories of the roof scene, which is best scene of season 1.
For me, the best scenes from S1 seem to be Sage and Jade from Ep.4, the first one has passion and dynamics, which is unexpected for DPC with its generally slow pace of scenes, and the second one attracts with the taboo nature of what is happening (although I don't like Jade, but here it is objectively about the scenes). I remember those times, I didn't even consider Quinn as LI.
About best render... it's hard to tell, Ep.10 is full of great moments.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The reason DPC hates the reddit and this site is simple: money. The reddit allows people to post previews (up to a certain tier) and updates that are otherwise paywalled on his patreon, and obviously there's no limit to what people can post here.

I can't see why he would want the wiki closed unless someone's inadvertently added preview pics which should be paywalled to the wiki.
Bros at reddit should stop being such pussy and just open the flood gates on all previews and past Patreon exclusive renders.

But they're afraid the doctor gonna bend them over for an exam.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
For me, the best scenes from S1 seem to be Sage and Jade from Ep.4, the first one has passion and dynamics, which is unexpected for DPC with its generally slow pace of scenes, and the second one attracts with the taboo nature of what is happening (although I don't like Jade, but here it is objectively about the scenes). I remember those times, I didn't even consider Quinn as LI.
About best render... it's hard to tell, Ep.10 is full of great moments.
Both are great scenes from great girls, probably my second and third favourite but I'd have to check the gallery to see if I'm missing something.

Sage and Jade fall just below Quinn in my top 5 at 3-4. Sage currently 3 but Jade might pass her with a good 11 scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes