Feb 19, 2021
If there were preview pics that should be paywalled than I can see DPC trying to get it shut down, but it would be for copyright infringement not sexual content, so the reply given by the site still makes no sense.
Yeah, but it would be much quicker and easier to just report it for sexual content rather than having to going through legal crap.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah, but it would be much quicker and easier to just report it for sexual content rather than having to going through legal crap.
Not really, a DMCA report is pretty easy to make, and most sites will take down the content while they investigate the report then reinstate the content after finding the DMCA had no merit, rather than leaving the content up while they investigate.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

I was going to wait until Friday to announce this, but I didn't want to overshadow the Status update, so I'm posting this today.

Patreon has given creators some bad news that affects everyone using their platform - creators and patrons.

You can read Patreon's announcement on it .

View attachment 3926867

TLDR
I'll put the TLDR here.

• Don't use Patreon's app on any Apple device to sign up for creators; you may be billed 30% extra because of Apple, or the creator will have to pay Apple that 30% out of their pocket.
  • Creators using pay-per-creation or first-of-the-month billing are forced to change to a subscription model because of Patreon's deal with Apple, and now all of those creators - me including - must rethink our entire business models.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for reading,

Dr PinkCake
lets hope this progresses on a better direction

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Both are great scenes from great girls, probably my second and third favourite but I'd have to check the gallery to see if I'm missing something.

Sage and Jade fall just below Quinn in my top 5 at 3-4. Sage currently 3 but Jade might pass her with a good 11 scene.
Jade's scenes have always been beyond the typical DIK vanilla, so I'm expecting something awesome in Ep.11

As for the best moments in Ep.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Thanks for the help earlier, guys, in particular Better Cock Spock and MiltonPowers. I've gone through and compiled my provisional ranking of twenty of the girls in the game. Just like the tier lists we see every so often, these rankings are purely based on my own personal tastes, so nobody hate me please! I'm also still getting used to the system, so these are only provisional - as I rate more, I will get more of a feel for what fits in what tier, and so some of these may change...
BaDIK Provisional.jpg

General notes: This isn't a tier-listing where the girls are ranked within the tiers, I don't want to get into that additional level of detail; these are my ratings based solely on looks, rather than a combination of looks and personality etc.; most girls will always fall between tiers 2 and 4—all LIs are generally going to be good-looking, so a low tier is not me saying she is ugly; tiers are provisionally labelled as such: 1, Stunning (basically a tier 2 but she has that little something extra to set her apart), 2, Truly Beautiful (almost as good as you can get), 3, Gorgeous (she's above average in terms of the "hot" stakes), 4, Hot (I can't really say much bad, but she's just not quite tier-3 material), 5, Hot... but (there's just something there that doesn't quite work for me), 6, Okay (speaks for itself, I think), 7, Not really for me (for whatever reason).

Also, I never joined in on the tier list sharing when it's come around, so I guess this is the equivalent of "here's mine."

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Damn, out of reactions :mad:
Ah well.
Let's pray, brothers, to the Divine Quinn, that it would be so. :rolleyes:
View attachment 3928273
Your editing software or whatever you use is quite impressive. Quinn getting the good stuff! ;)
Thanks for the help earlier, guys, in particular Better Cock Spock and MiltonPowers. I've gone through and compiled my provisional ranking of twenty of the girls in the game. Just like the tier lists we see every so often, these rankings are purely based on my own personal tastes, so nobody hate me please! I'm also still getting used to the system, so these are only provisional - as I rate more, I will get more of a feel for what fits in what tier, and so some of these may change...
View attachment 3928807

General notes: This isn't a tier-listing where the girls are ranked within the tiers, I don't want to get into that additional level of detail; these are my ratings based solely on looks, rather than a combination of looks and personality etc.; most girls will always fall between tiers 2 and 4—all LIs are generally going to be good-looking, so a low tier is not me saying she is ugly; tiers are provisionally labelled as such: 1, Stunning (basically a tier 2 but she has that little something extra to set her apart), 2, Truly Beautiful (almost as good as you can get), 3, Gorgeous (she's above average in terms of the "hot" stakes), 4, Hot (I can't really say much bad, but she's just not quite tier-3 material), 5, Hot... but (there's just something there that doesn't quite work for me), 6, Okay (speaks for itself, I think), 7, Not really for me (for whatever reason).

Also, I never joined in on the tier list sharing when it's come around, so I guess this is the equivalent of "here's mine."
It was a pleasure :giggle: *pew pew*
Pew Pew.png

There are so many members with varied taste, it's hard to keep track of who they like beyond their best girl. But this might be the first time I've seen (or noticed) that a Main Girl starts at what is essentially 5th place. Nice selection in general though :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KАRАMBA

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3928807

Glad to see Sarah in your list, but what the hell is this?
IMG_7735.jpeg
“Danger warning” for the kindest, most gentle and understanding character in the game? :WaitWhat:
Oh hell naw. :Kappa:
IMG_7734.gif
That title rather goes to Jose, the Darkwen abductor illegal mexican board crosser. :WeSmart:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
But this might be the first time I've seen (or noticed) that a Main Girl starts at what is essentially 5th place.
I didn't think of that, but yeah, technically correct! I think it would have been 4th, but the more I looked at Mona, the more I realised what Milton has been going on about...
Glad to see Sarah in your list
Sarah is a cutie. She has one of the best body/boobs combinations in the game, IMO.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I didn't think of that, but yeah, technically correct! I think it would have been 4th, but the more I looked at Mona, the more I realised what Milton has been going on about...

Sarah is a cutie. She has one of the best body/boobs combinations in the game, IMO.
Mona's one and only scene is hot as fuck :love: Obviously Cammy tips the scales a lot with her delicious fucking ass, but Mona is a lot of fun. I'm certain she'll come back for the story, but I hope she'll have more lewds too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
well, i dont know better word for what do Patrick, maybe it is false/fake religious. if Helen would be okay, than 99% chance to leave this whole stuff as you said, but maybe he will be glad honestly and start being true religious. go every sunday to church and stuff.

if he want grandchildren, than he should a little bit thinking. after a lesbian can have child today thanks for science or the classic way if they (M+J) accept it, how much helping with child if Patrick work on weakering the bond between Maya and Jojo?
but the point is not to measure Patrick's faith, the point is that Patrick doesn't give a damn that God might regret the fact that Maya is a lesbian, but Patrick having no other hope wants to avoid God not helping Helen because of the fact that Maya is a lesbian. making him out to be a religious Taliban is easy, but that's not what we are shown, and that Maya thinks so is normal, it's not that Patrick can tell her "you have to like dick or God will kill your mother"

let's start with the assumption that the discourse on motherhood is just a hypothesis arising from the insistence on the topic in a couple of situations: but it remains infinitely more likely and quicker for a straight couple to have a child than for a homosexual couple. the 'science' costs a lot and presupposes planning. Patrick, in Helen's case, cannot wait until Maya finds the right woman, they both decide to have a child, decide how to have it, find the money and do it, each extra step means time.

For a straight couple it's not even strictly necessary for it to be the right person, now let's not exaggerate, if anything Patrick doesn't want that either

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Does this thread look like any mods even care what happens here anymore? With all that annoying bullshit about Alady, church of pimpwhore, Goblinbananas, my waifu is better as your waifu simping, and all the circle jerk memes? I've five of the worst spammers here on ignore and the thread remains unreadable because to much answers to them. Is there a mod cleaning anything up? No. This thread is completely unmoderated.
The moderators gave up and let darkwen win. Although I had 11 posts deleted in one go recently in this thread. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes