Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Well, some event definitely help this thread gotten better.
But if anything, then thanks to Spock and other newcomers, you're filled the emptiness during this long wait.
I used to be very active here, now I just drop in occasionally. I'm too lazy to even make some meme.
Nobody is as Lazy as me, since I didn't even put a signature, even the profile pic was uploaded by a fellow Lily fan here along side a lovely poem, which I shamelessly stole in a second. I'm more of lurker but it's fun to see Milton, Spock, DArkWEn and Karamba's banters.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I was going to wait until Friday to announce this, but I didn't want to overshadow the Status update, so I'm posting this today.

Patreon has given creators some bad news that affects everyone using their platform - creators and patrons.

You can read Patreon's announcement on it .

View attachment 3926867

TLDR
I'll put the TLDR here.

• Don't use Patreon's app on any Apple device to sign up for creators; you may be billed 30% extra because of Apple, or the creator will have to pay Apple that 30% out of their pocket.
  • Creators using pay-per-creation or first-of-the-month billing are forced to change to a subscription model because of Patreon's deal with Apple, and now all of those creators - me including - must rethink our entire business models.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for reading,

Dr PinkCake
well that sucks

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He doesn't know what he wants, he doesn't plan or think ahead, the dude can't even spend a week at college without falling in love with at least two girls, then running away like a bitch when it turns out they are dating each other by complete coincidence.

Going to San Diego with Zoey would be their biggest step ever, and be a more solid confirmation that they are in an actual relationship, and actually in love—something that took them both forever to realize. Idk if it would have worked out at that stage in their lives. Dumbass MC needs the heartbreak to relatively mature, just like Zoey needs the trip alone to figure out what she wants.

It would never happen, but it'd be funny if MC ended up leaving Zoey for another girl out there.
View attachment 3927835
From a plot and character development standpoint, this is a fair point. Our guy may be charismatic and have leadership qualities among his own, but he's a total noob when it comes to relationships. He's also a coward who tried to make excuses to Josy for why he couldn't talk to her.
I just can imagine it's in a different universe, where our MC is more of a chad.
But then he never would have met Maya who is one of the greatest women ever so I think he did alright.
Roll up your lip Joshy, Maya belongs to Vidal.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
Feb 19, 2021
I don't think JillybeanEnjoyer even knows, and he was doing most of the work on it.
Seriously, that guy has a lot of time on his hands. The only thing I edited from the wiki was the brawler update. :KEK:
I appreciate the compliments, but that was most definitely DIKPresidentRusty that did most of the work. He even completely redesigned the homepage a couple days before the close. Made it look dope as fuck.

Sep 2, 2020
The Apple thing is just Apple being Apple and fucking over their customers, so nothing really new there.

But the subscription model thing... where do I even start? First, to the people who may actually be feeling sorry for DPC let me tell you this, you are part of the problem of why shitty companies and entrepreneurs take advantage of people, this change is 100% pro-consumer, all it does is making sure you get 1 month of your subscription instead of just half a month because you forgot and subscribed on the 15th day of the month.

The way DPC tries to twist this as the end of the world is actually disgusting, absolute shitpost tier update, if his subscribers had any lick of sense there'd be a mob going after him on patreon and discord for having the gal of writing such garbage, trying to gaslight the people who allowed him to make a living out of this in the first place into thinking this is bad, but alas, we all know that will never happen.

Why did my favourite AVN's creator have to turn out to be such a greedy and narcisistic person? :HideThePain::WutFace:
went from AVN jesus to Mad Targaryen megalomaniac.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nobody is as Lazy as me, since I didn't even put a signature, even the profile pic was uploaded by a fellow Lily fan here along side a lovely poem, which I shamelessly stole in a second. I'm more of lurker but it's fun to see Milton, Spock, DArkWEn and Karamba's banters.
I'll take this as a personal motivation for myself, and I haven't done anything from memes in a long time, so weird Gerlat's brain gave birth to this
Mc_Vinny.png
What could be better than reinforcements in a firefight?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
He didn't even noticed Patreon changed this part months ago. I'm not sure about the date, but if I remember correctly it was around January/February. I've several subscriptions where it's not from 1st to 1st, because I subscribed on other days.
Every dev has to manually switch(for now). The ones with respect for their fans did right away.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The Apple thing is just Apple being Apple and fucking over their customers, so nothing really new there.

But the subscription model thing... where do I even start? First, to the people who may actually be feeling sorry for DPC let me tell you this, you are part of the problem of why shitty companies and entrepreneurs take advantage of people, this change is 100% pro-consumer, all it does is making sure you get 1 month of your subscription instead of just half a month because you forgot and subscribed on the 15th day of the month.

The way DPC tries to twist this as the end of the world is actually disgusting, absolute shitpost tier update, if his subscribers had any lick of sense there'd be a mob going after him on patreon and discord for having the gal of writing such garbage, trying to gaslight the people who allowed him to make a living out of this in the first place into thinking this is bad, but alas, we all know that will never happen.

Why did my favourite AVN's creator have to turn out to be such a greedy and narcisistic person? :HideThePain::WutFace:
DPC is Maya always the victim always selfish

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,546 Votes