Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Sometime between now and December, I'll do an ass-man run on a Bella Path. :) (Although I've probably seen all the best bits through your screenshots:ROFLMAO:)
Yeah, that was pretty much it :HideThePain:
Maybe do a manwhore DIK run, probably give you maximum ass man interactions with various girls.

... but first do Bella anyway, seeing how she's the best :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The most gorgeous devilish angel to wake up next to.

The bluest,twinkling eyes to drown in passionate love,
sturdy fuck reins to hold on during the wildest rides,
full juicy breasts to nurse on like a newborn baby.

A pleasure for the eyes,and the most erection-effective drug in the world,
lily,lily,lily,the cutest manipulative angel with the darkest devilish sides.. :love::love:
screenshot0215q.png

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

lily,lily,lily,the cutest manipulative angel with the darkest devilish sides.. :love::love:
View attachment 3929595
MC needs to get his eyes checked pier Lily had the bluest eyes not the thirty ghoul. Though literally every one aside from maybe Quinn has blue eyes. DPC's Swedish bias I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Sometime between now and December, I'll do an ass-man run on a Bella Path. :) (Although I've probably seen all the best bits through your screenshots:ROFLMAO:)
I'm getting a new laptop so all fresh runs, will do a Dik Bella run. Dik MC will keep Jill away plus Bella kinda vibes better with Dik than pussy chick MC.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
MC needs to get his eyes checked pier Lily had the bluest eyes not the thirty ghoul. Though literally every one aside from maybe Quinn has blue eyes. DPC's Swedish bias I guess.
I'm not complaining, I am a bit of a sucker for blue eyes. ;) Really like green too.

Reactions: Riaman

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

View attachment 3929595
ALILY ALILY ALILY

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm getting a new laptop so all fresh runs, will do a Dik Bella run. Dik MC will keep Jill away plus Bella kinda vibes better with Dik than pussy chick MC.
I'm not complaining, I am a bit of a sucker for blue eyes. ;) Really like green too.
Sage has green eyes, because of course she does :giggle:
chat_sage_pic1_ep8_zoomed.png ep10_cluck_photo_sage2.png ep4_cluck_photo_sage.png ep3_cluck_photo_sage.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For me it goes Violet eyes / pink eyes are favorite blame the Witcher and other fantasy games haha. ( I know this isn't real or at least I dont think it is) . Then Blue and Green.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes