Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm a big fan of all the Jilly Juiciness. As one of the rare boobs men here. Jill has the best boobs in BaDIK.

View attachment 3929755
I love Maya, I do joke about her a bit, but it's all out of love.

I mean, look at her. This is one of my favorite shots of her.

View attachment 3929764
They have so little interaction in the game, and even in the special renders. But maybe after Jill lends Maya her family lawyer, Maya will see what Josy finds attractive about Jill :)
Stupid reaction limit :mad: :mad: :mad:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually always choose the CHICK options it just feels natural to me. Whenever I did try playing as a DIK, I felt bad.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I actually always choose the CHICK options it just feels natural to me. Whenever I did try playing as a DIK, I felt bad.
I never felt bad about knocking Tybalts teeth out but id say most dick options aren't for me.

I'm a big fan of all the Jilly Juiciness. As one of the rare boobs men here. Jill has the best boobs in BaDIK.

View attachment 3929755
Not sure if I could rate the breast without being biased in this one if I did look at a picture to compare all of them.

But off the top of my head without looking.

my #1 is a bit tricky. I say Zoey is my favorite cause of my nipple percing bias but if you only look at her before her return I think Josy's are my favorite they look really cute so I love them do I have yell Alady now??? , Then id put either Nicole or Lilly next, followed by Jill or Sage not sure who I like more. Then Zoey ( before the return) , Maya . Camila maybe then Quinn then Bella the rest I can't recall.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes