MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I never felt bad about knocking Tybalts teeth out but id say most dick options aren't for me.

Not sure if I could rate the breast without being biased in this one if I did look at a picture to compare all of them.

But off the top of my head without looking.

my #1 is a bit tricky. I say Zoey is my favorite cause of my nipple percing bias but if you only look at her before her return I think Josy's are my favorite they look really cute so I love them do I have yell Alady now??? , Then id put either Nicole or Lilly next, followed by Jill or Sage not sure who I like more. Then Zoey ( before the return) , Maya . Camila maybe then Quinn then Bella the rest I can't recall.
Here you go. Use mintymuz boob cards.
My top 5 from these would be Jill, Sage, Lily, Bella, Riona (and an honorable mention to Cathy).

BaDIK_Provisional.jpg

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Here you go. Use mintymuz boob cards.
My top 5 from these would be Jill, Sage, Lily, Bella, Riona (and an honorable mention to Cathy).

View attachment 3929958
okay well if im going off the boob cards. This would be my order of Boobs. Damn my order was way off when I actually compare them. I thought I liked Josy's and Lilly's more than I actually do. Thought I hated Bella's breast more than I actually do instead I like them alot and I thought I like Maya's but my god Maya has some awful breast her dad bought a terrible plastic surgeon.

1. Zoey ( when she returns) otherwise Nicole
  2. Sage
  3. Camila
  4. Zoey ( before her return) otherwise Josy
  5. Jill
  6. Sarah
  7. Bella
  8. Quinn
  9. Lilly
  10. Mona
  11. Riona
  12. Heather
  13. Sandy
  14. Cathy
  15. Maya
  16. Mel
  17. Nora
  18. Jade
  19. Rose

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
will be bad for DPC and good for consumers. :KEK: :KEK:
I still can't see how it will be bad for DPC, but he presumably has his own thoughts on that.
Lily, Mona and Sage in your top 5. You'd probably have Yoga Girl pretty high too, if you included the current non-lewdables.
Not gonna lie, she would be pretty high too, yes.
Wouldn't it have been so much better if there was a "Boobs" nickname as well. It's not really any more coding, since you already have the "Assman" or "bro" options coded in...
It definitely ruins the moment when Zoey realizes she loves MC. Although the goofy running animation already did that :KEK:
View attachment 3929517
I think you'll find she's not running there, she's riding a horse. Or as I like to imagine it, she took some mushrooms too, and thinks she's riding a horse, but actually she's just piggybacking on some lit DIK.
There's nothing wrong with being a boobs man, especially if the boobs in question are anything like the ones in your gif :love:
But "bro" is a weak nickname. Its not even a nickname, it might as well be "dude". But "ass man" is fucking iconic. It's used in unique dialogue, it has funny scenes, it's awesome when Bella calls you ass man :giggle:

Even Jill is curious why you're called ass man, it's cute just seeing her say it.
In short, "ass man" is a way of life.

Boooooo :geek:
Quoted this for the same reason as Milton's above. Oh well...
I'm a big fan of all the Jilly Juiciness. As one of the rare boobs men here. Jill has the best boobs in BaDIK.
If I had to make a life or death choice between being an ass man or a boobs man, a lot of people would die. It will literally change day to day (and woman to woman...)
Not sure if I could rate the breast without being biased in this one if I did look at a picture to compare all of them.
my #1 is a bit tricky. I say Zoey is my favorite cause of my nipple percing bias
Milton sort of went there, but while I was getting images together, I did consider cutting just the boobs so it was less obvious (to some) who they all belonged to, and making it a game.

We're polar opposites, pre-tattoo/piercing Zoey is top for me, I would totally consider making a second card for post-tattoo/piercing Zoey and would rank her lower.

Also a good time to bring this one back out:
1723617287825.png

• Haha
Reactions: Chaosguy

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
DPC needs the extra money on top of the extra money Apple is making him charge :KEK:
I know it's a joke, but he actually will make a bit more money for every new subscriber via Apple once this kicks in (it's just a case of whether it will mean fewer sign-ups total).

See here, based on a $10 tier. Unless the creator absorbs the Apple premium (and none should ever do that), Patreon will increase the $10 to $14.50 on Apple's iOS app, earning the creator nearly 40 cents extra per new member at that price:
1723617500089.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
We're polar opposites, pre-tattoo/piercing Zoey is top for me, I would totally consider making a second card for post-tattoo/piercing Zoey and would rank her lower.

View attachment 3930119
haha fair enough I think it's a bit of the tattoo's why I like the piercing so much tbh. Like some LI I think would look off / weird with nipple piercings and Zoey would fall under that I think if she had no ink. As without the ink she looks pretty much perfect to me but the ink and piercing just enhances it for me. But I also do admit nipple piercings are one of my weakness too since when they look good / hot I really love them. It's a bit more hit and miss with me but I do fine I like them more than I don't haha. Especially on big breast those I usually don't like nipple piercings on at all they look really out of place to me there. Yeah can't imagine you actually want to suck on them tho I just like them for the looks / hotness factor just like the character in your profile picture.

Reactions: mintymuz

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Wouldn't it have been so much better if there was a "Boobs" nickname as well. It's not really any more coding, since you already have the "Assman" or "bro" options coded in...
I could use URM to change it to Boob-man or Captain Boob. I'll have to work on a nickname (Cause those 2 suck).

I think you'll find she's not running there, she's riding a horse. Or as I like to imagine it, she took some mushrooms too, and thinks she's riding a horse, but actually she's just piggybacking on some lit DIK.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Probably Jacob, he'd do anything to tame that filly.

indeed-498-x-258-gif-2g0tnkskdj9tvf1k.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mintymuz
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes