godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Panty party doesn't really fit any of the MGs except for Sage, and we don't need another party where they all go run and hide again.

So I'm all for the MGs get to go hang out at the cabin and Others MC gets the panty Christmas party.

Being straight honest the idea of an Others MC going and hanging out with Jill, Bella, Sage, Josy and Maya at some snowy cabin literally turns my stomach and just having that theory out there is why I've pulled away from this community. That and Pinkcakes making himself out to be a silly cunt time and time again.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Episode 11 - Paradigm Shift
Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My assumption some of the image are from the gameplay but most of them are the prize for completing the pack challenge

Reactions: Charles Edward

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I could use URM to change it to Boob-man or Captain Boob. I'll have to work on a nickname (Cause those 2 suck).
how sounds Kitty, i mean Titty-Lover?
Who cares about Zoey, she was already fucked right from the very start and that is the reason why exes don't have an appeal to me because they are old pussies, no excitement anymore, no challenge. New pussies to conquer is more interesting like Becky, Heather, the two nerd ( Sally & Karen) girls , some girl in swyper , pinkrose ( but please no Arieth) . Zoey probably banged by her tattoed friend already and sooner or later she will be in Jacob's bed anyway
well, Zoey didnt with him. she said to that woman who post her pic out on rooster. with someone else, maybe she slept.
My guess is that they want to turn Riona against Quinn, maybe they took her to show that Quinn would not give a fuck about her being taken and would hide the information from others, enabling Riona to go to their side or do something for them, then they will free Riona and make her tell Quinn that she was able to escape or any other excuse...because i dont see why they would took Riona instead of Quinn, doesnt make much sense for me even more knowing that Quinn would problably not care that much or give up something important for her to bring Riona back
just some reason why.
-Bud would not be happy if Vinny kidnap Quinn, i guess.
-Rio was there and not Quinn
-Quinn stole the pink rose girls from Vinny, Vinny stole Rio from Quinn, revenge
- to blackmail Quinn (not mean it will work, but Vinny give a try)
Panty party doesn't really fit any of the MGs except for Sage, and we don't need another party where they all go run and hide again.
i think Jojo fit in very well. she is in HOTs for fun and like Maya. young Balla fit in perfectly, maybe she is there in now Balla.
Maya and Jill really dont fit.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
pj party:love: ducking hell yes!
Mel has cool underwear. i cant wait to see the others. the costumes were good at halloween party, just the party wasnt fun. i hope it will be better.

i wonder who will be the "naked sleep is the good sleep" guy or girl

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Who cares about Zoey, she was already fucked right from the very start and that is the reason why exes don't have an appeal to me because they are old pussies, no excitement anymore, no challenge. Zoey probably banged by her tattoed friend already and sooner or later she will be in Jacob's bed anyway
Well, Zoey's already confirmed that she didn't bang her tattooed friend, and she's not interested in Jacob that way. I don't know why some people keep making the Jacob assumption - just because you are not interested in Zoey and Jacob is, doesn't mean something will happen. It needs interest on Zoey's part as well!
Being straight honest the idea of an Others MC going and hanging out with Jill, Bella, Sage, Josy and Maya at some snowy cabin literally turns my stomach
What a weird thing to make you sick. I smell a gross overreaction...
pj party:love: ducking hell yes!
Mel has cool underwear. i cant wait to see the others. the costumes were good at halloween party, just the party wasnt fun. i hope it will be better.

i wonder who will be the "naked sleep is the good sleep" guy or girl
I think "panty party" rather than "PJ party" - so underwear, not sleepwear (although there is of course some crossover in that).

May 31, 2024
looks like a pj party :love::love::love::love::love: they all looking to look basic and boring when Josy shows up in her Latex
Sorry to say, Josy in that latex is maybe the worst of all the previews for this group for me. The look on her face is worse than even Lily's scary preview.

Black would be better. Almost any colour might be better. The blue just doesn't work for me.
I don't mind the blue, but dark Zoey > Blue Zoey.

Bella knows all about that ;):devilish:
Bella spends more time in underwear/sleepwear than any one other than MC I think.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Jacob, I could be ok with. If Tommy/Zoey becomes more of a thing in anything but a Josy playthrough, it would make no sense to me.
Lmao, going after Zoey as revenge for MC fucking his sister? That'd be funny. No, I imagine MC invited her. Maybe they have another heart to heart—with no running away this time—at her house, and either patch things up or rekindle their relationship. Either way, Zoey goes to the party because of MC.

Although... a panty party isn't exactly a thing you go to without the intention of hooking up. And pretty much every girl there has bounced on MC's dick in one way or another, or will very soon. And Jacob is too big a pussy to make another move after the rejection at the BBQ. Maybe Zoey is only there if the mythical Zoey path opens up?

Reactions: ModiThorrson
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes