Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yoga Yoga Girl (to the tune of Macho Man). I'm already singing it in my head. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nice :cool:
o god if that happens I might actually mute the game or try to mod it just to take the song out . I cannot stand the YMCA song
Lmao no not in the game, I mean like how Josy has She's a Lady, and Quinn has that song no one cares about. Maybe.... maybe I'll even make up my own words for her.... and just babble endlessly.... someone help me

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I could use URM to change it to Boob-man or Captain Boob. I'll have to work on a nickname (Cause those 2 suck).

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Probably Jacob, he'd do anything to tame that filly.

View attachment 3930133
Hey [Insert Boob Nickname Here], check it out. Someone did some titty math on the sub.
but it's funny to read :D

On a related note, DPC says he doesn't change the models but the consistency in proportions isn't the greatest.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Hey [Insert Boob Nickname Here], check it out. Someone did some titty math on the sub.

On a related note, DPC says he doesn't change the models but the consistency in proportions isn't the greatest.
Yeah I saw that but didn't pay too much attention to it. You need to have so many measurements, including a "control" to be even close to accurate, and cup size is not something that you can reliably do using this method. Odd little movements, differences in angle, is she leaning forward or backward slightly... all little variations like that will easily throw the measurements off by some pixels, which will equate to more inches or cm...

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I saw that but didn't pay too much attention to it. You need to have so many measurements, including a "control" to be even close to accurate, and cup size is not something that you can reliably do using this method. Odd little movements, differences in angle, is she leaning forward or backward slightly... all little variations like that will easily throw the measurements off by some pixels, which will equate to more inches or cm...

Man that's a lot of work, and you'll get different sizes depending on which render you analyze. DPC can't even get girls heights uniform, boobs are not going to be the same. :)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Man that's a lot of work, and you'll get different sizes depending on which render you analyze. DPC can't even get girls heights uniform, boobs are not going to be the same. :)
Sounds like we need to break out Ol' Reliable ;)
1000077522.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes