Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It definitely ruins the moment when Zoey realizes she loves MC. Although the goofy running animation already did that :KEK:
View attachment 3929517
But it's reminiscent of that lol random internet humor, I don't find it endearing or cute or funny or whatever when Zoey—or anyone—says it.
God that animation was so stupid I was laughing for 2 minutes straight. That scene tries to be serious and only manages to be an unintentional joke. :BootyTime:
Running.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
God that animation was so stupid I was laughing for 2 minutes straight. That scene tries to be serious and only manages to be an unintentional joke. :BootyTime:
View attachment 3929659
lol I must be the only one that didn't hate or have issue with the Zoey animation probably cause I was thinking of the story behind it more , so I like it because of that

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3929659
lol I must be the only one that didn't hate or have issue with the Zoey animation probably cause I was thinking of the story behind it more , so I like it because of that
Tbf DPC's camera movements have gotten a lot more cinematic as the game goes on, and that particular shot is a thing in movies. But the execution..... didn't quite hit the mark.

Reactions: Riaman

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Tbf DPC's camera movements have gotten a lot more cinematic as the game goes on, and that particular shot is a thing in movies. But the execution..... didn't quite hit the mark.
I found it funny mainly because I'm a jackass.:KEK:
my-first-disco-elysium-cosplay-brrratushki-v0-7ihddh7xiiy91.png

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
According to the SG general chat they are basically on the verge of extinction after getting constantly harassed off the site by trolls.
Stand strong, brother! Jillybean is a lovable cutie, no matter what :giggle:
Jill Yoga Hold Hands.png
Like Maya fans then. I don't visit as often because of all the negativity about her.
Stand strong, brother! Princess Vicky is a lovable cutie, no matter what :giggle:
mayascreenshot0004.png

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes