SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Sage loves Chad, she cares for him, there is a reason for that...
we have seen that Chad has a different side of him in ep3, the more normal and compassioned side, so will Sage get over her BF for MC's sake? hm... tune in sometime in november for a grand reveal :D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Sage show us that bras are overrated
View attachment 421022

Anyway I'd like her to forget about the "fuck buddy" idea, Chad, the revenge and become a proper LI.

"Grow up, red! We already know you like MC's D major. Love him and be happy."
Sage looks like the kind of relationship where you start very sexually and grow from there, instead of the other way around. I think she's already a proper LI and that's her way of doing things.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Sage looks like the kind of relationship where you start very sexually and grow from there, instead of the other way around. I think she's already a proper LI and that's her way of doing things.
There are a lot of couples that start as fuck buddies and then they have a relationship based on feelings, but having her (Sage) still thinking about Chad and taking revenge on him while she's considering to be our fuck buddy or not... that's kinda turns me off. She needs to make up her mind for once.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There are a lot of couples that start as fuck buddies and then they have a relationship based on feelings, but having her (Sage) still thinking about Chad and taking revenge on him while she's considering to be our fuck buddy or not... that's kinda turns me off. She needs to make up her mind for once.
Common sense says to avoid a relationship with anyone that isn't over their ex. Sage is a nice girl and all but I have no interest in romancing her unlike the other girls.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Right, unless it's not.

Frankly, I don't think that even DrPinkCake knows when the next release will be available.

If you expect it in December, you will be pleasantly surprised if it comes out earlier.
That is something that is getting rare these days.
Patience and low expectations.

Basically "Expect the worst and you could be pleasantly surprised, expect the best and you likely will be disapointed."

I have the same about Cyberpunk 2077. It is hard for me to not get hyped and get my expectations high as hell but I was hyped for a "game" before. And this unpleasant experience taught me to wait even better than before.

Sage loves and hates Chad.
Having the Main Character as fuck buddy is merely a form of revenge for her to punish him for what he has done. That the MC is kinda the reason he "got stepped down" from leading the Jocks is adding salt to the wound.
There is actually no way Sage would date the MC for real as soon as Chad believably apologizes.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I feel the same way. So how'd you feel about Maya joining the Cheater Club?
I don't know, honestly. Maya is technically already cheating on Josy with you, I don't know what to make of it.

And well, I wouldn't call the HOTs cheaters, though. Quinn, Riona and Camilla aren't cheating on anyone. Just don't have a boyfriend if you plan on sleeping around.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes