Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
That went well.
I dunno about you but I find logging into Discord to be a total pain in the ass, they throw up hoops and demand Email verification every time I try - Not to menton them trying to dump trackers and bots all over you. Fuggetaboutit, I dont even bother anymore. I don't need the drama or the malware.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I dunno about you but I find logging into Discord to be a total pain in the ass, they throw up hoops and demand Email verification every time I try - Not to menton them trying to dump trackers and bots all over you. Fuggetaboutit, I dont even bother anymore. I don't need the drama or the malware.
Well I have the desktop app and that one is started automatically at windows login.
The last time discord asked for my login or verification is some time ago. Probably around the time I reinstalled windows.
That you have been asked means your account might be flagged as compromised and/or fradulent.

Plus I have somewhat of a close watch at my processes, the discord app did not once raise suspicion.

Seems you might have a compromised install of discord. Purge any traces of the software and download the discord app from the official discord website.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
You guys aren't playing it yet? I'm halfway through now. Riona is awesome in this update.

View attachment 421422
Pfft.

I enjoyed the HOTS Orgy more. Quinn lined them up and was a bit controlling, but she got a good dicking in both holes by the end. Shame this came just after the Hell Week but I still taped it anyway.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes