TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
After today's episode i changed my fav girl (Josy) and i chose Arieth cuz I LOVE NTR LIKE REALLY LOVE IT!! and she has fucked every character and when we got the choice to fuck her after 3 episodes i just fell in love and then after that she fucked another guy behind our backs!, it was the perfect timing to finally decide the best girl :love:.

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Imagine Derek walking in on the big orgy to find MC fucking Camila and Ashley he'd be like:

:LOL:
Imagine Derek walking in and seeing the last scene of ep3 starring Maya and the MC :LOL: Scarred for life.
I'm waiting for the moment when Tommy will walk in and find his sister in bed with the MC, that will be a glorious day :cool:.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Imagine Derek walking in and seeing the last scene of ep3 starring Maya and the MC :LOL: Scarred for life.
I know all jokes and shit but on a serious note i think that when Derek finds out about everything we've been doing with Maya (not the kiss) at first he would be pissed off obviously but then he'll come around and he'd probably make the MC promise not to hurt Maya in any way possible and would support both his sister and the MC's relationship, after all he cares about Maya the most and if being with MC would make her happier then he'd obv accept and at least the MC is his friend and he knows him well.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I know all jokes and shit but on a serious note i think that when Derek finds out about everything we've been doing with Maya (not the kiss) at first he would be pissed off obviously but then he'll come around and he'd probably make the MC promise not to hurt Maya in any way possible and would support both his sister and the MC's relationship, after all he cares about Maya the most and if being with MC would make her happier then he'd obv accept and at least the MC is his friend and he knows him well.
I agree, Derek likes to play the part of the idiot but he is a good person, I'm sure he will have a helpful role in their relationship.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes