Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Where can i fine ep2 scenes
The one in the middle you go home to Maya after the drinking game with Derek and must have medium DIK/CHICK score.

Not sure you you missed the other one. That's a Jade dream sequence.
Common sense says to avoid a relationship with anyone that isn't over their ex. Sage is a nice girl and all but I have no interest in romancing her unlike the other girls.
Sound advice for the most part.... Except that of all the girls, only Jill doesn't really have lingering issues with an ex.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The one in the middle you go home to Maya after the drinking game with Derek and must have medium DIK/CHICK score.

Not sure you you missed the other one. That's a Jade dream sequence.
Sound advice for the most part.... Except that of all the girls, only Jill doesn't really have lingering issues with an ex.
That's cause Jill's the only main girl who is single and not in any relationship.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This is such a well made game. First time playing it, lots of content, even though it kinda blue balls you a lot...starts off scenes that get interrupted before the end....lol...i mean I had more "finishers" when I paid for it, lol.

Look forward to an update, wonder what the status of that is?

May 13, 2018
Been a while since I tried out a straight-up dating VN, and this one was a lot of fun. Seems I played through as a massive "chick," though.

Some quick thoughts on interactions with the girls and some predictions (spoilers, naturally)...

Josy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella

Sage

Maya

Jill

Misc

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a discord community for this game or maybe a reddit? Also, the soundtracks here are top notch. I wasnt lying when I said tis is the best Adult game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes