Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
And here I am not getting any action with my favourite redhead :HideThePain:
Just avoid cummy kisses option Joshy, it's not that hard.
I don't even get a cummy kiss bro. DPC is so mean for not giving Arieth a sex scene with MC. Have you seen her pretty green eyes? they are mesmerizing.
Mr.Geralt From Rivia, you seem to have forgotten that when Joshy92 talks about redheads, he always means the crab queen. :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What'll be funny is that it will still be Maya who breaks up with her. Poor Josy is just destined to do nothing.
Josy destined to always be the best, Maya is there ... actually I don't why Maya is there other then just be sad and blaming others all while doing nothing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rockshark

Jun 14, 2020
Am I crazy or is Quinn head twisted in this scene?
From the first angle her ear is "pointing upwards" as it should but in the other angle its "pointing downwards" whitch sugest we are seeing her rigth ear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
From the first angle her ear is "pointing upwards" as it should but in the other angle its "pointing downwards" whitch sugest we are seeing her rigth ear.
second image is MC's ear not quinn's...try not to masturabte too much heard it lowers youre intellegence.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
second image is MC's ear not quinn's...try not to masturabte too much heard it lowers youre intellegence.
To be fair, Quinn is pretty twisted, so you can understand the confusion. :giggle::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes