Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Will she be able to though? I think the MC is getting wiser to Quinn and her ways and Maya and Josy probably wouldn't let her use them.
I wouldn't be that certain. Quinn seems to have a lot of tricks up her sleeve, and the MC has fallen for them every single time.

We may be looking at it the wrong way round. Why would Quinn want to rile up the MC? She and the MC are kind of neutral atm (and even if you try to antagonize her, she has no relationship point stat.) In some playthroughs, she's even reliant on the MC to help "finance" her way out of her cash shortfall.

From what I observed between my CHICK and DIK playthroughs, Quinn seems to dislike Maya not the MC - and she dislikes her more the more MC talks about her/defends her/warns her against Quinn.

Using kindergarten playground logic, this would suggest that Quinn actually secretly likes the MC (and thus dislikes the girl he shows an interest in.) :eek:
Quinn seems to like riling up people for fun. And she has already given hints that she has some affection for the MC. She's also gave the MC credit for being a person who can "influence" others, as seen in the pool scene. Quinn might also think that the MC might be a good ally. It's only my speculation, but in some way your affinity might affect your future relationship with Quinn, meaning that DIK is co-conspirator and CHICK a White Knight thing.

screenshot0012.png

I think your right as their paths seems to be crossing an awful lot the name-calling she does with him especially, she could end up like Leah.
Try to forget Leah already. And if someone will be this game's Leah, it will most certainly not be Quinn. She moves on to the next guy, while Maya, Jill or Josy might have some yandere potential.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Using kindergarten playground logic, this would suggest that Quinn actually secretly likes the MC (and thus dislikes the girl he shows an interest in.) :eek:
I've been thinking the same lowkey. Quinn has been shown messing with MC with due to liking to mess with people which could possibly insinuate an interest and making him offers she wouldn't give to any other first year student (which was pointed out by Sarah if you ordered her) regarding her prostitution ring. An example of this is Quinn offering MC a threesome with Riona due to financial troubles when she could have offered it to just about any other guy with money say's a lot. Quinn seems to run her "restaurant" but doesn't seem to be apart of the menu herself unless she's making an exception for MC.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Quinn kisses her on-screen already. She's a kisser. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That surprised look on Maya's face :ROFLMAO:

Thinking about it, why wouldn't Quinn be more understanding about Maya's plight if she knew her sexual orientation and how she's uncomfortable with other guys?

We all think Quinn is always Chaotic Evil, but what about if she's Chaotic Good once in a while?

:unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She moves on to the next guy, while Maya, Jill or Josy might have some yandere potential.
I'm not so sure about that she seems pretty interested in the MC from what we have seen so far not to mention the fact she isn't a Li the early similarities are there but for me, she is the unpredictable one, and are Li's have seemed pretty normal.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I'm not so sure about that she seems pretty interested in the MC from what we have seen so far not to mention the fact she isn't a Li the early similarities are there but for me, she is the unpredictable one, and are Li's have seemed pretty normal.
Interested as a boyfriend? Interested as a business partner? Interested as a plaything? We don't know. Remains to be seen.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I don't think the dorm admin would allow a student without a confirmed slot in the college a place in the dorm.
A dorm is for students. Until Josy got her acceptance, she was not.
The stated backstory is more believable here. Somebody had a confirmed place in the school and reserved a spot in the dorm but did not in the end enroll. Thus leaving Maya alone in her room,.
Maya might have in the end decided to keep the room open in case Josy got in, and as the girlfriend Josy knew what room number it was, but this was more likely taking advantage of a happy coincidence.
Maya kept it open cause she was happy to be alone in the room, she didnt have any intentions of sharing it. Also from playing the game, Maya was ghosting Josy so no way she was hoping/keeping it open for her girlfriend. Josy didnt know the room was Maya's, she was heading over to visit the MC and i believe she was equally surprised to see Maya there, and of course Maya was surprised to see her standing at the door.

The MC knew that Maya was into women and had no clue that Josy was in fact the other women, but the shock to him was he assumed that Josy had another man and no clue she was in fact Bi. Now the fact that both women that he seems to be falling for (they are LI's after all) are really in a relationship seems to be to much for him and its the reason why his looking for a place to crash for the night (or more) hence the cliffhanger ending to the latest chapter.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
For that I got a shoulder tattoo that applies to all except name88

View attachment 421983
We`re good you guys can move along now:cool:

Will she be able to though? I think the MC is getting wiser to Quinn and her ways and Maya and Josy probably wouldn't let her use them.
MC is getting more and more into Quinn...trust me:giggle:

Quinn kisses her on-screen already. She's a kisser. :giggle:
Oh she is...and a good one at that:cool:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Thinking about it, why wouldn't Quinn be more understanding about Maya's plight if she knew her sexual orientation and how she's uncomfortable with other guys?

We all think Quinn is always Chaotic Evil, but what about if she's Chaotic Good once in a while?

I think she would be more likely to blackmail Maya over the threat of letting her sexual orientation being known to everyone than helping her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Never thought of her as evil,she`s not,just look at all the"she CAN do that,she MIGHT do this..." and so on,it`s all imagination.
She`s more of a Catwoman type of gal,a bit of good a bit of bad

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I think she would be more likely to blackmail Maya over the threat of letting her sexual orientation being known to everyone than helping her.
Maybe but Maya is not bringing much money in for Quinn right now. Once Lily comes in, Maya becomes disposable and Quinn won't care whether she's in the HOTS or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Josy didnt know the room was Maya's, she was heading over to visit the MC and i believe she was equally surprised to see Maya there, and of course Maya was surprised to see her standing at the door.
MC never got around to giving his room number to Josy because he was living with a girl.
Maya was surprised to see Josy there, but not that Josy knew how to find her.
Ergo, Josy went there because it was Maya's room and MC being there was as much a surprise for her as her being there for them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes