Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'd say that sums, Jill up doesn't let all that fortune go to her head and wants to make the world a better place she even went to all these lengths at helping the MC who was a complete stranger to her but that didn't stop her from helping, I'd like it if that was all there is to her just a nice normal girl with no added drama would be great.
DPC kinda has to make her a likable character otherwise no one would be interested in her if she were some spoiled rich brat who doesn't respect and care for others. BaDIK has enough of these type of characters.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A spoiled snobby rich girl who you can turn into a cock slave isn't a bad plot now..
Yeah it is...;)
Jill being bullied is not that much drama, but unfortunate aspects of life. I think it's quite natural to think a bullied person would have deep sympathy for other bullied persons. Indeed I hope there's not some massive drama regarding EVERY girl in the game.
That is exactly what it looks like for the whole main romantic interests.

Josy and Maya love triangle, also Maya's issues with her sexual orientation and her father.

Jill's unknown past involving bullying and her relationship with Bella plus Bella's issue involving her missing husband.

The smallest one is Sage's troubles with her cheating boyfriend so far. But who knows how will she react when she finds out who Chad was seeing. :unsure:

Perhaps it may be better to just be fuck buddies with Quinn. :LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Has it now come to a stage where we are just recapping what the stages of the relationship are at :unsure:

Upset, embarrassed, angry as I think most people would be, but with the MC around she'll move on from it.
I think she will take it more lightly if it's a man. Sage's main problem right now is not being sexually desired, and that's affecting her confidence. If Chad were gay she would know that's not her fault (and it's not really Chad's either), I think she would be more understanding.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Sorry, but I have to go with:
View attachment 424442
on this one. :p

DPC showing Jill having hot shower sex with some other guy (even if it is in the long past) is a sure fire way to murder her popularity (and there are a lot of Jill fans among his patrons).
What a wasted opportunity. When you get the chance, you always use the Derek Doubt meme. For example....

New Shower preview comes out.

Everyone: it’s Josy!

Me:

1570739606873.png

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
But that narrative is boring as batshit and contains no drama to keep the viewers( I mean players) coming back for more to see what happens next week (next update)
Well those points seem like something that would come at the end of a season/game so there wouldn't be a need to come back for more then would there :WeSmart:

I want an interesting and tightly written plot, with a cohesive narrative not some fanboy service
Ah yes, if something good happens to a character, it'll be fanboy service!

Yet, you constantly go on about Maya whoring herself :FacePalm: when it's been said multiple times that it goes against her character.
:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
I also love when a girl who's uncomfortable being with single guy that she likes goes on to whore herself out to a whole college. Very interesting and cohesive development! :KEK:

A spoiled snobby rich girl who you can turn into a cock slave isn't a bad plot now..
Yes it is.gif

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think she will take it more lightly if it's a man. Sage's main problem right now is not being sexually desired, and that's affecting her confidence. If Chad were gay she would know that's not her fault (and it's not really Chad's either), I think she would be more understanding.
I doubt it. If Chad is gay I bet that will be a even bigger blow on her confidence. She is already frustrated that he doesn't seem to see her as sexually atractive anymore and i think the shock of finding that he is looking for comfort in the arms of another guy would be worse.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Well those points seem like something that would come at the end of a season/game so there wouldn't be a need to come back for more then would there :WeSmart:

Ah yes, if something good happens to a character, it'll be fanboy service!

:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
I also love when a girl who's uncomfortable being with single guy that she likes goes on to whore herself out to a whole college. Very interesting and cohesive development! :KEK:

View attachment 424938
No it isn't... we can fight about it...

send location.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: DrackDrap

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I doubt it. If Chad is gay I bet that will be a even bigger blow on her confidence. She is already frustrated that he doesn't seem to see her as sexually atractive anymore and i think the shock of finding that he is looking for comfort in the arms of another guy would be worse.
Plus with her newfound confidence in her kickboxing skills, she's still gonna rage and get revenge for the MC by beating up Chad and his lover.

Then if you don't romance Jill, she will comfort Chad for being bullied, take him to her room to get patched up, kiss him on the cheek, fully turn around when sleeping in her bed when he's there and then-----

:unsure:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes