slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Ah yes, if something good happens to a character, it'll be fanboy service!
How on Earth did you get that from what I wrote?
Good or bad happenings will happen as the writer directs, though if the characters remain consistently written DPC may find the characters begin to write themselves and not be influenced by fanboys wanking on a messageboard

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I was looking at the picture. The story is set in 2018/19, the black and white photos are from the 70s, that is 48 years ago, the woman in the picture will be about 20-30 years old, today Isabella would be 68-78 years old, a REGINA GILF.
The girl will be between 10 and 15 years old, today she would be 60 years old. Another super GILF if it was Jill.
Either the photo is a DPC error or it really portrays Jill's grandmother and mother, so you have to understand what it represents as a clue.
Are you telling us that some characters are unexpectedly linked to each other?
Are Josie and Jill sisters?:unsure:
Is Maya the daughter of the MC?:unsure:
Is the MC son of Bella?:unsure:
When the hell comes out the episode 4?... argh

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Has it now come to a stage where we are just recapping what the stages of the relationship are at :unsure:

Upset, embarrassed, angry as I think most people would be, but with the MC around she'll move on from it.
Oh Sage will definitely move on from Chad in my play-through even if we have to beat him in the triathlon or whatever the hell he was training for. We can do this like an old school film were we train hard, beat the bad guy and then take home the girl :cool:.

Rocky Training.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was looking at the picture. The story is set in 2018/19, the black and white photos are from the 70s, that is 48 years ago, the woman in the picture will be about 20-30 years old, today Isabella would be 68-78 years old, a REGINA GILF.
The girl will be between 10 and 15 years old, today she would be 60 years old. Another super GILF if it was Jill.
Either the photo is a DPC error or it really portrays Jill's grandmother and mother, so you have to understand what it represents as a clue.
Are you telling us that some characters are unexpectedly linked to each other?
Are Josie and Jill sisters?:unsure:
Is Maya the daughter of the MC?:unsure:
Is the MC son of Bella?:unsure:
When the hell comes out the episode 4?... argh
Although that is true black and white polaroids are still a thing even in modern-day they may seem old but honestly, they could have been taken at any time.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Yes, but in movies and video games, if it's a detail like a black and white photo, there's a reason, especially in this case where there are two photos, one is black and white and the other is not, it can't be a coincidence, in my opinion DPC is telling us is that picture is very old. Then maybe we don't have to think about it that much, it may be that DPC just wanted to show us the affections and maternal figures of Jill, her mother (black and white photo) and Bella. If you hadn't understood Maya, I don't care much, I hope for much more space for Jill and Bella, as well as for Quinn.:LOL:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Eh, I know guys, I apologize, but I'm not convinced about it. You are right, I will certainly be wrong to expect an accuracy of the details, but it seems a gross error. Anyway we'll see later on

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe it's just a coincidence, but what are the odds that his place

is the same as this one?

screenshot0006.png
Maybe they know each other and they don't realize it yet.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Eh, I know guys, I apologize, but I'm not convinced about it.
You don't really need to apologize over it, it's okay to have different thoughts lol
if i had to apologize over every unbelievable and wrong thing or theory i've said i would apologize a lot and you're probably wrong but don't apologize over it. at the end of the day we accept every theory and everyone's thoughts so feel free to comment whatever without feeling like you need to apologize.

-Chick status +2 :LOL:

Last edited:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Okay :LOL: , so I shoot another one: the first thing I thought about seeing the black and white photo is that the woman reminded me of Josie, but I gave up because it would be really absurd if it turned out that Jill and Josie are sisters or stepsisters. So the MC would have been the sister, the stepsister and the stepsister's girlfriend? If I were Derek or Tommy I would be afraid to stay close to the MC.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Anyway I'm more and more looking forward to episode 4, I'm sure at least on Maya and Josie we'll know more.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes