Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
On that, I posted this possibility a while back,

"there is the slim possibility that Bella had Jill when she was underage and was forced to give up the baby to be raised by her older sister and her rich husband. (This would also account for Bella's past trauma and why Jill doesn't know that Bella is in fact her mother.) "

but like you I prefer them not to be related, and hope it's not going to be accurate :p
Jill and Bella havent blood conection

CynicalBstrd

Feb 10, 2018
The whole picture thing we should be asking why she has a pic of Bella? who is she to her are they related in some way.
I think that in the photo on the right are bella and the mother of Jill because the resemblance with Jill is very remarkable. So what is the relationship between Bella and Jill mother? I don't know but maybe Bella is the grand daughter of jill mother (so jill mother is the aunt of Bella) or they are family friends. We'll see.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that in the photo on the right are bella and the mother of Jill because the resemblance with Jill is very remarkable. So what is the relationship between Bella and Jill mother? I don't know but maybe Bella is the grand daughter of jill mother (so jill mother is the aunt of Bella) or they are family friends. We'll see.
Perhaps Bella was a close friend of Jill's mother something maybe happened to her and Bella promised she would look after Jill. I do feel as though Bella has a sort of maternal instinct towards Jill but then again it could also be like a sisterly bond they have as well.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Perhaps Bella was a close friend of Jill's mother something maybe happened to her and Bella promised she would look after Jill. I do feel as though Bella has a sort of maternal instinct towards Jill but then again it could also be like a sisterly bond they have as well.
I'll just quote me from a while back to say: I agree...
I think it's more of a "Jill's mother passed away, Bella was her best friend and promised to take care of her" thingy...

...and to add on that: The stuff Jill played on the piano is somehow connected to her mom, that's why she's so vulnerable at that moment...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think we shouldn't pay much attention to look alikes. In AL I spent most of the game thinking two characters were related and they weren't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no way two characters have TWO moles in the exact same positions that way and not be related. And yet... they weren't. So I wouldn't pay much attention to those photos either.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Normally I agree but the MC found them for a reason and why Jill has those two just lying about I think it will play a big part in their pasts for us not to be paying them any attention.
Yeah, I agree those photos are there for a reason. What I meant was I wouldn't extract conclusions based on lookalikes. Yesterday I was about to post about the MC's mother and her resemblance to Bella/Jill, but then I remembered AL and I wasn't sure anymore. I mean, she looks a lot like Bella without makeup (we haven't seen Jill yet, have we?). Bella.png

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I agree those photos are there for a reason. What I meant was I wouldn't extract conclusions based on lookalikes. Yesterday I was about to post about the MC's mother and her resemblance to Bella/Jill, but then I remembered AL and I wasn't sure anymore. I mean, she looks a lot like Bella without makeup (we haven't seen Jill yet, have we?). View attachment 425498
I think it's more likely the same models are re-used by DPC with alterations to skin tone, hair, and clothes. I don't think Daz models have the same flexibility as SFM models you can alter facial features further.

EDIT: Also notice you can change eye colour, lip size (I think), height and maybe presets allow adjusting body parts.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think it's more likely the same models are re-used by DPC with alterations to skin tone, hair and clothes. I don't think Daz models have the same flexibility as SFM models you can alter facial features further.
That can be it, sure. But in AL those two moles have to be intentional. I think he made Ana and Megan look alike for story reasons in AL, maybe he could be doing something similar here, making a character similar to one another (Jill/MC mom) physically and personalitywise but not blood related for story reasons too, or maybe it's just model limitations, I don't know.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think Arieth is the only unique model that is used and you won't see it anywhere else, don't think it's so much the case with all the other models, with look-alikes in this game Jade and Zoey, and some people think Burke looks like the solider in Bella's apartment.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes