E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Is it friday? Nope, it's still Bella's day :p
View attachment 425202
it's another game status day weeeeeeeeee :D
possibly a new preview pic :)
this is DPC's last week on the job right?
I don't care about any preview pic today, all I'm still hoping is he gets/got to bang a coworker :sneaky:
If we were all in a room rather than online, he'd have us all going like this :LOL: :

DM_BaDIK.gif
Each day we come here filled with renewed vigor. I feel like we are already like some kind of frat of our own. :LOL:
Derek and MC high five.jpg

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
The whole picture thing we should be asking why she has a pic of Bella? who is she to her are they related in some way.
The best theory I still like is a close family babysitter/friend. Or she became her Guardian/Godmother.

As long as it isn't some step family or niece/aunt thing we see too many times in these games, I'm good.

The Mother theory tho plausible seems a big surprise since DPC by all accounts doesn't want any incest in his games and he has pics of them together.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Re: Bella - Jill

- Good friend
- Older step sister
- Favorite aunt
- Her (favorite) babysitter

Occam's razor says one of the above. However, in addition to that ...

The more interesting picture (for me) is Bella's sad expression when the MC says "It's not like she's your daughter or anything"

Belladowncast.jpg

My guess is this:
It was not Jill's father that failed her, like many here have posted, it was her mother that was useless. In the end, it was Bella that had to protect and guide her and become almost a surrogate mom for Jill while she was growing up.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
The best thoery I still like is a close family babysitter or she became her Guardian/Godmother.

As long as it isn't some step family or niece/aunt thing we see too many times in these games, I'm good.

The Mother theory tho plausible seems a big surprise since DPC by all accounts doesn't want any incest in his games and he has pics of them together.
Maybe Bella was librarian in the Jill's hight school ?

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Re: Bella - Jill

- Good friend
- Older step sister
- Favorite aunt
- Her (favorite) babysitter

Occam's razor says one of the above. However, in addition to that ...

The more interesting picture (for me) is Bella's sad expression when the MC says "It's not like she's your daughter or anything"

View attachment 425405

My guess is this:
It was not Jill's father that failed her, like many here have posted, it was her mother that was useless. In the end, it was Bella that had to protect and guide her and become almost a surrogate mom for Jill while she was growing up.
As long as she isn't her teen mum who hasn't told Jill she's adopted (to a rich family) and her true biological mother, that's why she was so sad and kept close with Jill by being a family friend/babysitter.....

:unsure:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
As long as she isn't her teen mum who hasn't told Jill she's adopted (to a rich family) and her true biological mother, that's why she was so sad and kept close with Jill by being a family friend/babysitter.....

:unsure:
On that, I posted this possibility a while back,

"there is the slim possibility that Bella had Jill when she was underage and was forced to give up the baby to be raised by her older sister and her rich husband. (This would also account for Bella's past trauma and why Jill doesn't know that Bella is in fact her mother.) "

but like you I prefer them not to be related, and hope it's not going to be accurate :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes