michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So we basicly recycling everything that's been said so far... this new update needs to drop asap....

Also feel like most are posting just for the sake of reaching 2 k pages :unsure:

Have mostly been watching this tread caus all of it has been said and done before.

Instead lets have some talks what can happen when we looking at those previeuw pics :unsure:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Let me explain myself better. Maya used the phrase "I have a boyfriend" as a standard excuse to get rid of boys' attention because she's a lesbian. The moment she admitted to MC that she had no boyfriend, she added a little truth to her lie, but only to maintain it.
By doing, so she misleads the MC, making him think, that she's not in a love relationship.
She never lied about her being in one since she didnt mention it since she, as she told you felt judged if they knew. Thus she did not lie when she said she had no boyfriend. And im pretty sure anyone that felt embarrassed for being a lesbian or gay would not mention they are in a relationship of that kind to the other. Also at that moment she did not felt comfortable discussing that and that was before they went for lunch and talk about being 100% honest. So it still cant be considered a lie to the half truth. That came after MC and Maya started fooling around and kissing that is when it became a lie to the half truth.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
All of them are flawed and that`s a good thing
Now you know why you end up arguing so much over your waifu :sneaky: Apparently not many share this view of yours in all actuality.
Not sure what you're on about, there are other posts, not just yours...
Nonsense. All of them are mine! (you aren't good at playing along are you :p)

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Instead lets have some talks what can happen when we looking at those previeuw pics :unsure:
WHEN LOOKING AT THOSE PREVIEW PICS, WHAT COULD HAPPEN IS....

- I could fall off a train into a dung-strewn field where I am subsequently trampled by cattle, causing me to curse the day I ever got distracted by those damn BADIK Pics.
- I could snort coke out of a Vietnamese tranny's disturbingly hairy asscrack and come to the realization that Einstein's theories are fundamentally flawed, but forget how by the next morning and curse the day I ever got distracted by those damn BADIK Pics.
- I could walk out into the desert and demand the devil tempt me cuz fuck I'm thirsty and how the fuck did that shitty carpenter's boy last so long and goddammit, I curse the day I ever got distracted by those damn BADIK Pics.
- I could get caught running around in my scary ghost costume by a gang of meddling kids, thus ruining my chance of finding Old Man Withers' buried treasure and causing me to curse the day I ever got distracted by those damn BADIK Pics.
- I could sit down, buckle up, get my shit together, and change my life for the better... haha jk jk
or
I could jizz in my pants.

I'll leave it up to you fine folks to decide on your own what happened.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So we basicly recycling everything that's been said so far... this new update needs to drop asap....

Also feel like most are posting just for the sake of reaching 2 k pages :unsure:

Have mostly been watching this tread caus all of it has been said and done before.

There is nothing new to talk about. Its like a book club. We are talking about the same book. The novelty is gone real fast.

It just feels like but not actually the case. We talkatives are talking. There is no elaborate scheme behind it. Trust me. :whistle::illuminati:

Just don't if you expect something new. After the novelty wears off there won't be untill a new update. Thats how things go, its normal. We can either sit in silence to appease 1-2 silence-fan whom nobody gives a **** or we keep talking over the same thing and perhaps the newcomers who just lurk find it new and interesting still.

But in case the update would be delayed for like... 1 year now this would become Milfy City #2 real quick :) Thats a fun thread for its own reasons but one such is enough.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
He'd rat out anyone for a quicky with his precious wifey. I can't judge, i'd rat out anyone if that would put me in Isabella's good graces. Quite determined little troopers we can be for such noble causes like.. uhm.. lets not get into that part :whistle:
I love Bella. Some people dislike her cause she always so mean and angry like. At first i was like that till i saw the "no but yes" body language which i just find so fascinating, cute and sexy.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
He'd rat out anyone for a quicky with his precious wifey. I can't judge, i'd rat out anyone if that would put me in Isabella's good graces. Quite determined little troopers we can be for such noble causes like.. uhm.. lets not get into that part :whistle:
Makes sense I guess. I'd rat Quinn out in a heartbeat if it meant getting in good graces with a LI.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So you ratted Camila out? interesting :BootyTime:
Ofcourse,she FORCEFULLY RAPED me after all
:KEK:
I wouldn`t rat HER out
1.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Instead lets have some talks what can happen when we looking at those previeuw pics
The one that I'm looking forward to the most is the Maya and Josy back story I'm interested to see how Derek will react to the MC as well trying it on with his sister and her girlfriend :LOL:

Shame on u both for ratting out
You have to watch in this thread ;):p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I love Bella. Some people dislike her cause she always so mean and angry like. At first i was like that till i saw the "no but yes" body language which i just find so fascinating, cute and sexy.
That mean&angry like attracted me the first.. eh, the second place. Her boobs get the first place spot :sneaky: Obviously she is not for everyone but lets be honest thats true for each and every girl. The variety here is pretty good. Better then in most game. I bet its quite a workload to do dev wise. Your guess? James is real or not? Is he dead or not? Is she going to have grim secrets in her closet or not?

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
There is nothing new to talk about. Its like a book club. We are talking about the same book. The novelty is gone real fast.
We need Mormont to talk more so we can just sneakily re-use his posts. We'll double the page count, beat the 2k, and have "original" conversations for the new guys to observe!

Until Mormont gets to posting (get on that, buddy! We need material!), I was trying to think what the objective appeal of each LI's route was (route, not the characters themselves! This is not a waifu war! Something new!). I think that the ideal outcome of the routes are: Sage transfers her obsession onto the MC (hooray yandere!); Isabella indulges in her darkest desires with the MC (Viva la Isabella Liberation!); Jill protects and admires the MC (motherly love sans incest, banzai!); Maya comes to rely on the MC (I Shall Protect Thee, Milady!); Josy finds her independence alongside the MC (Choose your Family, and Make it Me, FLAWLESS VICTORY!); and Quinn grows to respect and then cherish the MC (the only thing that changes is the "What's best for me?" becoming "What's best for us?" in her head, because you are obviously included since you make her happy - those of you flexing your fingers for the "SHE'S NOT A LI" post, I say "yet" because in Season 2 it's def happening [I declare it so with all the power vested in me, not because DPC said so or because there's a shred of official proof]).

Did I hit the mark? I feel like each route has a flavor, and tried to tap into that flavor. However, I'm curious to hear if you think I got it right, and if not, what do you think the flavor is? We can talk about that while waiting on Mormont's insightful, hilarious remarks to blatantly steal (I still laugh irl that this is actually a thing that's happened :LOL:).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The one that I'm looking forward to the most is the Maya and Josy back story I'm interested to see how Derek will react to the MC as well trying it on with his sister and her girlfriend
My prediction is that in that case we'll see a dead serious side of Derek. Quite uncharacteristic but much appreciated if thats the case. On their storyline he can end up being the fatal error. Which hopefully will never come but Derek is... not entirelly stable :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes