ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Who do you guys think out of all the main girls will let us penetrate first? And who will hold out the longest? Personally I'm picking Jill to hold out the longest and obviously Sage to let us fuck first.
If you havent gone Josy cheating path then its most likely Sage with the Fuck Buddy path. otherwise not if you havent taken that path. Then its a battle between Bella and Jill. Unless the Josy/Maya situation gets resolved (if you did not take the Josy cheating path) before you either get Bella or Jill.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Guys, the name of the game says it all. There are only DIKs at this university. I bet even Jill will prove to HAVE one too, and soon.
Ftfy... :sick:

Mormont I don't know what you mean by "unique"... *checks post history*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... Yeah, I'm not seeing it. All pretty standard, tame stuff here. :unsure:

Blablablafapper Well, when you say it I kinda see where you're coming from. You're right, I suppose. Thanks for the insight!

I am curious though, did I get the flavors right in my post on the appeal of each LI Route? I was a little shaky on Maya and Josy, tbh. Likely because I'm a little shaky on pursuing them; both pretty much fell into our laps, which makes me yearn for a real challenge.

As for Derek, well, whatever he wants to try, let him. He's not smart enough to come at us any way other than directly, and that will lead to our fightin' MC dropping him directly in the dirt. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. But if he's gonna make it him or me, well.... it's gonna be him.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ftfy... :sick:

Mormont I don't know what you mean by "unique"... *checks post history*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... Yeah, I'm not seeing it. All pretty standard, tame stuff here. :unsure:

Blablablafapper Well, when you say it I kinda see where you're coming from. You're right, I suppose. Thanks for the insight!

I am curious though, did I get the flavors right in my post on the appeal of each LI Route? I was a little shaky on Maya and Josy, tbh. Likely because I'm a little shaky on pursuing them; both pretty much fell into our laps, which makes me yearn for a real challenge.

As for Derek, well, whatever he wants to try, let him. He's not smart enough to come at us any way other than directly, and that will lead to our fightin' MC dropping him directly in the dirt. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. But if he's gonna make it him or me, well.... it's gonna be him.
Easy there on Derek bro. He's not gonna do anything. Just be a lil shocked at MC's connections to both Maya and Josy.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah derek wont do anything to stupid to jeopardize the membership into the dik,s… I mean the way I see it after a talk between Maya and Derek and the MC I am sure Derek be ok with it... the treeway probally not with Josy and Maya..

But if we only choose Maya i am sure Derek gonna be ok with it this coming update..

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well what we know from the previous update that DPC is trying to complete everything this week...So that he can send it to proof readers that will most likely take some time too and then hoping there not many mistakes or bugs that proof readers find.

Have to wait for Friday to know exactly more about all that.. But if all goes well could become a third week dec release.. But if it wont go as planned would become more of a januari thing..

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Camila is a big booty latina saint.
Oh but she did!
I payed for some mild teasing and what did she do?She sucked my penis with her tiny anus and started to rape me!I wanted to stop her,I promise but I just couldn`t and she wouldn`t stop untill she finished stealing my semen:cry:

Now some girls on the other hand... :HideThePain:
True,Maya did sleep rape me...shame.It`s horrible this entire game is one big gang rape on me,I will have ptsd for 2 lifetimes now:oops:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah derek wont do anything to stupid to jeopardize the membership into the dik,s… I mean the way I see it after a talk between Maya and Derek and the MC I am sure Derek be ok with it... the treeway probally not with Josy and Maya..

But if we only choose Maya i am sure Derek gonna be ok with it this coming update..
I`m thinking the 3 way romance(s) might actually happen....the set ups are so obvious...that...that...DPC might actually follow through:unsure:

Going back to one of the previous topics
Remember that convo about getting on good side with Bella is going to be needed to be with Jill?
I think that was 4th wall breaking hint from DPC,rather than points requirement,I mean with the branching it`s obvious that certain paths are connected

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I payed for some mild teasing and what did she do?She sucked my penis with her tiny anus and started to rape me!I wanted to stop her,I promise but I just couldn`t and she wouldn`t stop untill she finished stealing my semen
Totally agree with this! I keep telling i'm always the victim in these kinda games.. not to mention the lechertown cumpdump-making ones but thats *cough* beside the point... poor us being victimized by lewd girls left and right! Horrible! Thats why i'm playing. To take this burden upon myself so you guys don't have to suffer! Don't fret you all, i'm gonna save you all from Isabella's lewd advances too!

Alas, can't save you name88 from a fate of getting triplets, wedding. The horror, i know, i'm sorry! :cry:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I`m thinking the 3 way romance(s) might actually happen....the set ups are so obvious...that...that...DPC might actually follow through:unsure:

Going back to one of the previous topics
Remember that convo about getting on good side with Bella is going to be needed to be with Jill?
I think that was 4th wall breaking hint from DPC,rather than points requirement,I mean with the branching it`s obvious that certain paths are connected
Well I do hope your rite about that 3 way romance or plural of that... I mean he kind of owes us that after AL :unsure:

But considering its a college kind of game it might just involves like simple threesomes sex wise and nothing in terms of 3 way romance .. But lets see what happends this coming update..

There are definatly some hint that point in the direction that certain paths will join up.. But again could all be a big curveball from DPC

Have to say i kind of have a feeling that at the end of episode 4 there be some major drama or something like that to make a giant cliffhanger for season 2 ... just to make people more interested and get those steam sales up as well...

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So we basicly recycling everything that's been said so far... this new update needs to drop asap....

Also feel like most are posting just for the sake of reaching 2 k pages :unsure:

Have mostly been watching this tread caus all of it has been said and done before.

Instead lets have some talks what can happen when we looking at those previeuw pics :unsure:
MC wants some peace of mind, gets help from the person you chose at the end of Ep3. This leads to bonding with the person.
We learn about Maya's past and her reasons for acting like that. The need for tuition, what his dad did etc. from either Derek or Maya. For me, it's Derek obviously.
Date with Jill, Tybalt tries to sabotage it. Bella interferes, MC has his date.
Sage finally gets the major D. Quinn discovers it as well, as she always does.
Flirting with gals on dating app, Envy and/more.
Tommy learns about Josy coming, gets mad, gets high.
Maya tries to cheat some tasks with Josy, Quinn gets mad and they have a discussion about it.
MC and Derek gets jackets, then Tommy learning about MC and Josy's past cliffhanger. No fucking idea about rest and I'm pretty sure none of these happening at all. But I presume ending will be this cliffhanger

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well I do hope your rite about that 3 way romance or plural of that... I mean he kind of owes us that after AL
I don't think he sees it that way but on the other side if he listens to feedback its something thats in his head as well. I look this from the bright side because why not. Its not about owing it.. its about not doing the same shenaningans again. And i'm not talking about the fire but the fact that teasing with a threesome just to prevent it in whatever way. Teasing with a threesome twice and then preventing it twice is just not cool. Seriously not. Don't do it if you are not content delivering it.

The Maya&Josy setup is just to big of a tease already. That alone, to make it happen, to make both girl agree it, could fill a full storyline the meantime. Drama can mean struggles along the way. Upset girls. Butthurts. Temporary break-ups. Yelling, screaming. One of my players once confessed to me that the hardest cruelest toughest part for him was in my games in all those years was when the other girl of the threesome he was in sat down with him to have a chat to test his dedication. It was just a chat. Technically. But was a cruel one.
So i can assure you that drama, grim moments can be seemingly simple things like just having a chat. Noone has to die. But its harder to deliver that then just killing someone off. Can't say if DPC is up to that or not obviously.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh but she did!
I payed for some mild teasing and what did she do?She sucked my penis with her tiny anus and started to rape me!I wanted to stop her,I promise but I just couldn`t and she wouldn`t stop untill she finished stealing my semen:cry:

True,Maya did sleep rape me...shame.It`s horrible this entire game is one big gang rape on me,I will have ptsd for 2 lifetimes now:oops:
Totally agree with this! I keep telling i'm always the victim in these kinda games.. not to mention the lechertown cumpdump-making ones but thats *cough* beside the point... poor us being victimized by lewd girls left and right! Horrible! Thats why i'm playing. To take this burden upon myself so you guys don't have to suffer! Don't fret you all, i'm gonna save you all from Isabella's lewd advances too!

Alas, can't save you name88 from a fate of getting triplets, wedding. The horror, i know, i'm sorry! :cry:
You both should have listened to dad about condoms. Now you get some herpes for life. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously i am totally expecting something like that to happen after all that emphasis on STD in that talk between the protagonist and his father.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Seriously i am totally expecting something like that to happen after all that emphasis on STD in that talk between the protagonist and his father.
Honestly? More like an unwanted pregnancy. Thats some really serious thing. Dramatic. Offers a choice in the path of the mc and the chosen girl thats serious as fuck, consequences are binding. Shock&Awe factor? Top, and we know he is prone to that. suits both end-game, bad-end as well as crucial-choice.

I consider STD much less likely. Minor-cockblock level. Someone always can knock on the door for that :sneaky:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Honestly? More like an unwanted pregnancy. Thats some really serious thing. Dramatic. Offers a choice in the path of the mc and the chosen girl thats serious as fuck, consequences are binding. Shock&Awe factor? Top, and we know he is prone to that. suits both end-game, bad-end as well as crucial-choice.

I consider STD much less likely. Minor-cockblock level. Someone always can knock on the door for that :sneaky:
The pregnancy is going to be very much wanted :cool:
Full house with 1 shot,hat-trick:cool:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The pregnancy is going to be very much wanted :cool:
Full house with 1 shot,hat-trick:cool:
Not everyone has such refined taste like yourself :sneaky: Some people have issues with distrubing content like digging up graves to burry Jameses left and right.. wait, i ramble, don't i? :oops: No, of course i wouldn't do any such thing :whistle:
So an unwanted pregnancy is only an issue when unwanted. Circumstances make it an issue. Normally i don't think it would show up unless as an end-game content really. Not early on. But i do think that the idea is there, as a card in his deck. Not necessarily to throw it in mind you. Much to your dismay in case of Quinn i guess :giggle:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes