Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Which plot holes do you mean, by the way? I hear a lot about plot holes, but most of the time they are things that don't make sense with the information we have right now, but not actual contradictions.
It seems to me that there are three kinds of 'plot holes' according to posters on F95: 1) Actual plot holes - they happen in nearly every game, movie, TV series, novel, play, etc.; 2) Things they don't understand, because they missed the underlying reasoning somewhere along the way; 3) Things that they would have done differently... if it were them - which they mean to say that everyone on Earth thinks as they do, or at least should.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Fuck all the LIs and all these debates about if someone is a main girl or not, the real question is WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET SOME MORE DAWE CONTENT? Dawe fans are get tired of this, all 2 of us

am i rite or what ?? VDawe
He's too busy pumping iron while his girls getting gang banged by a frat from a completely different school.

"Holy shit dude that's the dumb redhead I was telling you about from B&R!"

Last edited:

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
Damn! the last part was like "Acting Lessons" again...legit scared woooo:eek:

It really shows when someone is putting his/her heart and soul into something. A MASTERPIECE. Love this game :love:

Reactions: michael1984

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And she served her purpose, but now the drama can carry on without het. As I said before, Quinn is a tutorial boss. An orc.. you learn the cobtrolls, get an introduction into the story and once you defeat it, you feel the invincible just to realize that there's a dragon flying around your farmhouse....the tutorial ends and .... you remove the cd -rom and hide it in.a drawer
No.
The first mistake is to pretend Quinn is an enemy of the MC,while the game itself,on multiple occassions tells the player that Quinn in fact does like the MC.
Second you compare fully developed character,with personality,with purpose,with goals,with secrets - which the ansewrs to we have not learned yet....to a cardboard plot device in AL,not even a character - the robber can be replaced by a drone and it wouldn`t make any difference.
3rd will blend here:
I do agree with the fact that Quinn is not essential. Noone should be. It doesn't mean she should be discarded just that she cannot be the sole source of locomotion. Spookey point it out, in his rather colourful way which kinda reminds me of someone :giggle:, that she had her essential role but we are past that. She isn't essential anymore.

Some of us find her intriguing, some of us don't but the point is that the loss of her should be affordable by now. Plus her importance simply has to wane. The game is not about her. Its about several love interests. She simply cannot be the driving force behind each of their storyline. Her importance is exaggerated vastly if anyone think thats the case. (Shutup, name88! Its not always about you! :ROFLMAO:) So while Quinn is definitely an intriguing one and can have a major role still, and i hope so, in more than one plotline but she isn't essential. Especially not for every route.

Her potential loss should not cripple the game, not even the slightest. In my eyes she shouldn't have the same outcome at all on each route. Should be choice dependant whether her fate is to stay all the way, end up LI or major pain the ass or simply fade into insignificance. Otherwise why bother with choices at all? If those hold no significance. Because if they do that should vary the outcome of the whole cast.
We have genuine questions because of Quinn - is anyone behind her?If so than who?Whats the deal with the missing tuition money?Whats the deal with HoTs and Burke?Whats the deal between Quinn and Tommy?Quinn and Dawe cliffhanger?What will happen between Quinn and Sage?
I strongly dissagree that this game can afford to lose Quinn now.To leave those questions unanswered,just drop them all,would be The Last Jedi level of bad writting.

I do agree with the last paragraph though and I do hope players choices will have bearing on what will happen.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
One of the DIK's phone was lost when MC and Derek came back with moose head... Someone at the party stole it and sent the pictures to jocks... So suspect was pretty much at the party. Any guesses?

Also if MC is thinking Chad was mad at him, just wait till he learns abput MC staying with Sage lmao xD
The girl I spanked??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was she present at that party?
Anyway she got her punishment.
But I didn't remember someone losing phone.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The girl I spanked??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was she present at that party?
Anyway she got her punishment.
But I didn't remember someone losing phone.
Me neither as well, but Tommy or Rusty asked to take a picture of MC and Derek, Jamie or whoever was it said he lost his phone... He then exchanged looks with someone else, don't remember the names tho

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Didn't Jamie and the other brother tag team Arlieth maybe that's that same time his phone was stolen by her maybe...Maybe she just pretend to be stupid :illuminati:
My personal bet is on Sally and the tribetas. Arieth stealing photos of herself to send them to her boyfriend for no gain seems weird. (And we would need to know where she got the info on Chad too).

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Didn't Jamie and the other brother tag team Arlieth maybe that's that same time his phone was stolen by her maybe...Maybe she just pretend to be stupid :illuminati:
But Dawe also received photo of Jacob and one other dik banging arieth in janitor's room which was not selfie.
And I think Arieth is too stupid to even play stupid.
But but she is DPC's redhead so could be possible.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
My personal bet is on Sally and the tribetas. Arieth stealing photos of herself to send them to her boyfriend for no gain seems weird. (And we would need to know where she got the info on Chad too).
Yeah I know was just trowing something out there... I personally think Sally as well caus the tribetas need something to get them involved more instead of a simple d&d game

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But then again there were older pics as well that Sally couldn't have done imo… So maybe Tommy is the person who did the hidden cameras at the mansion and has also stole the phone from Jamie... And he is also the one senior class guy to have been done the older pics... :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But then again there were older pics as well that Sally couldn't have done imo… So maybe Tommy is the person who did the hidden cameras at the mansion and has also stole the phone from Jamie... And he is also the one senior class guy to have been done the older pics... :unsure:
The older pics can be in the stolen cellphone too, but it's true they can be from somewhere else.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes