Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
i don't know wat is meant by VN i always know renpy... Its like a story or magazine nd RPGM is a 2d game can someone please tell me wat is VN
VN means Visual Novel its like you are reading a book with choices and sometimes mini-games.
Renpy is Visual Novel engine.
RPGM is also a engine or you can say program same use to make games. Mostly or 100% VN use renpy as engine. So what you are thinking as renpy is actually VN.
And RPGM is not only used for 2d game but you can also use it for 3d.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I strongly dissagree that this game can afford to lose Quinn now.To leave those questions unanswered,just drop them all,would be The Last Jedi level of bad writting.
Don't say such a thing. The Last Jedi was a major financial success. You are just giving the horses under DPC about what writing is the right one in terms of getting more cash :p Plus you disagree because the idea of a Quinnless game for you is inconceivable :sneaky: Regarding the plot well those are the question we are looking to get an answer for. Those who are interested in the whole hots part that is. I wonder which one of those will actually get an answer and which one will be just left hanging. Not much to say there. We are at the 'To be continued' part so sitting tight and waiting.
I keep saying Magnar's the mastermind, but does anyone listen? Nooooo….
Not everyone among us like to go so cruel upon ourselves :sneaky:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hi, guys
the question is - GOT or DIK ? ;)
As a big ASOIAF fan (the book series where GOT comes from) this is particually painful, but GOT doesn't have good writing since season 4. It changed its good writing for visuals and shock value, a good example of what not to do when doing a story. BADIK does a lot of things that ASOIAF does, like having well developed characters that make the story progress, not the story being the one that demands how characters should act. With AL I had my suspension of disbefief broken at some points in the story, it hasn't happened in BADIK yet, the level of writing has improved a lot.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes