SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sometimes the longer things drag on it can become more of a problem GoT season 1-5 was outstanding and I know they ran out of material from the book onwards but there was a lot of letdowns in the latter seasons. I also felt like that with AL as I said after the incident there for me it just felt flat afterwards.
I would tend to agree. The Incident, while it certainly did have a shock value to it, it felt entirely cheap and somewhat unrealistic. Like really, someone can't save two people if their not athletic or even if they are athletic that can only save one person? Um no.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Oh man .. I'm going to have a heart attack when I see this! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't expect something huge :LUL:
I'll have to improvise with sticks and candles :LOL:

Yes, unfortunately yes.
There are only a few people, who do it themselves, so it is not a problem. But if it starts to become popular, they will certainly take some initiative to contain it. And that can end with all these animated sigs, as they are heavier.
Ah damn I don't want to be banned but these sigs just looks so damn good :rolleyes:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I honestly think she was,I also think that is why Baker-Man is trying to make people to like her :p
Brother, I really really hope this is the truth.
If I don’t see an ending with... you cof cof with... Quinn, I don’t know what I’ll do at the end of this game, because one with Camila I don’t have any hope. :confused:
Ah damn I don't want to be banned but these sigs just looks so damn good :rolleyes:
Calm down, nobody will be banned for that! lol
I'm just saying that there are certain rules on the website, which are more like "advice". And if they see any abuse, they may be able to take action. Against members, at most they should ask you to withdraw or exchange. But there is already a warning that they will set definitive rules, and I hope they do not expunge these sigs. So, the lighter we take it, the better.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would tend to agree. The Incident, while it certainly did have a shock value to it, it felt entirely cheap and somewhat unrealistic. Like really, someone can't save two people if their not athletic or even if they are athletic that can only save one person? Um no.
Yeah, but you also have to take into account the smoke it's the smoke that gets to you first and that can play havoc but he could have at least dragged both of them towards the window just kick everything out the way and you would have done anything for the both of them still disappointed with that outcome.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Alright, after some intense internal debate and soul searching, I can finally present you guys the official and ultimate ranking of booty. There were some hard choices made when creating this, butt I think we can all agree on the result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
7e9.jpg

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Calm down, nobody will be banned for that! lol
I'm just saying that there are certain rules on the website, which are more like "advice". And if they see any abuse, they may be able to take action. Against members, at most they should ask you to withdraw or exchange. But there is already a warning that they will set definitive rules, and I hope they do not expunge these sigs. So, the lighter we take it, the better.
Oh okay that's a relief lol
Thanks Yen! :ROFLMAO:
honestly you're amazing :LUL: (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes