Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Oh shit :LUL:
Take your time bro (y)
Tbh I love your sigs but of course you're the one who created these and you always see ways to improve them I respect that (y)
And I'm getting spoiled with these Sigs and I didn't even ask for those :LUL:
I guess I'm Charming as Yennefer is :unsure::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I think if I couldn't get that first set to work. I might not have made the other sets using the Split Screen as well. I had to really tinker around with those. But thankfully I got it all working and even learned more about it as I went along. So everything worked out! :D
I take my time with them. I actually have a few projects I'm working at on at the same time. I don't like working on just one for a really long period of time.
The Bella and Jill ones I enjoyed making... For obvious reasons :KEK:
Erection.gif

Last edited:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Actually I think if I couldn't get that first set to work. I might not have made the other sets using the Split Screen as well. I had to really tinker around with those. But thankfully I got it all working and even learned more about it as I went along. So everything worked out! :D
I take my time with them. I actually have a few projects I'm working at on at the same time. I don't like working on just one for a really long period of time.
The Bella and Jill ones I enjoyed making... For obvious reasons :KEK:
View attachment 534534
Okay nice that's good You've improved big time with these sigs I'm pretty sure you're gonna be huge on here (y)
Just be careful a lot of people will want something custom so don't burn yourself out doing 10 sigs at a time
I think Krull retired cause of that people just kept asking him.

Oh yeah Keanu helped a lot :LOL:
and Thankfully people have stopped hitting me up :KEK:

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
I'm talking if he can remain consistent and doesn't ruin them, in the long run, Maya and Josy have taken a huge hit here because of how he has made it play out I don't want to see that happen with any of the others.

he can hit josy as much he can ... i will stay wih her till the end :giggle: ... but i will play every route of this game ... its too good ;) with so many hot choices o_O

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yay guess I'm special :sneaky:
View attachment 534506

btw sorry mate I have to postpone creating the Altar to tomorrow.
And I thought we had Stone in my Garden but we literally don't have shit back there :LUL:
I'll make it work don't worry mate
Sometimes it looks like you're talking about your yard in RL.
If so, I don't know what will become of me. :KEK:
She did literally every single one she was in :LOL: I dont think it`s because of being either "side" or "main" just the fan numbers.

As for Baker-Man liking or disliking Quinn,your both half right:p
Exactly that's all I've been saying her numbers allow her to win polls sure, but effectively it hasn't changed her content at all. It just meant she got her renders earlier than other girls, but for in game content we can see those polls haven't really done anything. There's girls that have far more content/screen time than her, so if the numbers were really dictating that with the amount of polls she's won that she showed up on that amount of content would be a lot different. :ROFLMAO:
I think Quinn was not initially planned to have a "end with MC". And my only hope that this will change is with the support of the fans.
As for Jill... it STILL made no difference. Still...
"Dad I'm home, can we go to amusement park?" - Knight
"*Sighs* fine but only for a bit" - Monetauro
View attachment 534514
I loved this! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There is a way but I think they have to be a certain size.
Against the rules¹²³³²
It is sad, but I am very afraid of people doing this. Because these new Sigs already exceed the limit that is recommended. If people start to abuse like that, maybe they will be strict about it.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Between that and Maya's episode 3 hairstyle (Which I loved btw) to back to plain Maya, added to the inconsistance with some of the characters...
Sometimes the longer things drag on it can become more of a problem GoT season 1-5 was outstanding and I know they ran out of material from the book onwards but there was a lot of letdowns in the latter seasons. I also felt like that with AL as I said after the incident there for me it just felt flat afterwards.
Against the rules¹²³³²
It is sad, but I am very afraid of people doing this. Because these new Sigs already exceed the limit that is recommended. If people start to abuse like that, maybe they will be strict about it.
Are you sure? I've seen people with 3 sigs I think it's a mix of the sizes and max file size.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Thank you brothers. I really appreciate that!
Nice one Monetauro! You do great signatures overall, but I think some of the more person specific unique sigs you've done tend to come out the best. :D
It must be because I used to do eight of them at once, and now I focus on just one. :KEK: :p
Yeah I was :KEK:
You're gonna be in my back yard forever :LOL:
Oh man .. I'm going to have a heart attack when I see this! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Are you sure? I've seen people with 3 sigs I think it's a mix of the sizes and max file size.
Yes, unfortunately yes.
There are only a few people, who do it themselves, so it is not a problem. But if it starts to become popular, they will certainly take some initiative to contain it. And that can end with all these animated sigs, as they are heavier.
Do you think I don't close everything down here with sigs why? I try to set an example. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes