name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Could someone explain to me what happened between ep3 and ep4 and why does Quinn now have a Celtic tattoo near her left eye ?
View attachment 534606 View attachment 534609
As KnightTheReaper says just makeup and I'm pretty sure she always goes with that since 0.1 anyway best to ask Mr Quinn :p:LOL:
Yes it is Make-up,confirmed (y)

Another lil bonus
Played a bit with master`s Coriolan `s masterpiece
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I honestly think she was,I also think that is why Baker-Man is trying to make people to like her :p

A lil bonus
View attachment 534594
View attachment 534595
It's interesting to see how Quinn was in the promotional material very early on, but isn't a full blown LI. Come to think about it (sorry for the burnt rubber smell), this points for Quinn's role in the story to be somewhat independent from what the player does or not, since what differentiate LIs from other characters is RP.

If that's the case, I doubt DPC is trying to make players either like or dislike her; she would have her arch planned from the start and one with a major impact on the overall narrative, probably extending till the very end of the story.

An ending with Quinn could be great if it is less of a fairy tale stuff (leave that for Jill) and more of a reverse corruption route; instead of MC changing Quinn, she changes him. Could be done with the current mechanics and would fit better with her character.

Hey, DrPinkCake can you please kill off Quinn for me?
name88 will be begging for some of my milk.
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's interesting to see how Quinn was in the promotional material very early on, but isn't a full blown LI. Come to think about it (sorry for the burnt rubber smell), this points for Quinn's role in the story to be somewhat independent from what the player does or not, since what differentiate LIs from other characters is RP.

If that's the case, I doubt DPC is trying to make players either like or dislike her; she would have her arch planned from the start and one with a major impact on the overall narrative, probably extending till the very end of the story.

An ending with Quinn could be great if it is less of a fairy tale stuff (leave that for Jill) and more of a reverse corruption route; instead of MC changing Quinn, she changes him. Could be done with the current mechanics and would fit better with her character.
What I mean by trying to make players like her is he made it clear that Quinn in fact does like the main character aka me( :HideThePain: ),it`s so in your face that Baker-Man could just say "Yes Quinn really likes Name88 dummy"( :HideThePain: ).

I know what you mean but personally I hope for nobody corrupting anybody,instead:
-your my kinda guy
-your my kinda gal
type of situation

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
A lil bonus
I forgot to mention. I loved it.
Your work with the lights is great.
The first one is thell124 and the second person is JollyGeorgieM and the incest game's name is Dreams Of Desire. I'm good with names and ofc I'm young:KEK:

Also if you are wondering what happened to the second person why he isn't around anymore then you should ask name88.
"I am young" said the God. Okay, partner! (y) :LOL:

Yes, those guys!
I remember what happened, it was gross.
The strangest thing is that it was at this time that he disappeared. :KEK:
Miss him.

===========
Edit
* I removed the deceased. :p

Last edited:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Could someone explain to me what happened between ep3 and ep4 and why does Quinn now have a Celtic tattoo near her left eye ?
View attachment 534606 View attachment 534609
Wait! In Episode 3 Tommy used an "Ionian coin" to decide who (Derek or the MC) would win one of the tasks. And now Quinn has a Celtic tattoo? Illuminati Freemason sex cult confirmed :illuminati:! Which means DPC is obviously going to have us sacrifice a virgin. Poor Tybalt.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Idk what I just did but the thread didn't like it
View attachment 534700
The guy above you happened.

Wait! In Episode 3 Tommy used an "Ionian coin" to decide who (Derek or the MC) would win one of the tasks. And now Quinn has a Celtic tattoo? Illuminati Freemason sex cult confirmed :illuminati:! Which means DPC is obviously going to have us sacrifice a virgin. Poor Tybalt.
Yeah I think those are just little easter eggs DPC has added I'm sure there will be more to look out for in future seasons.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Idk what I just did but the thread didn't like it
View attachment 534700
They want to try and stop the Being a DIK party, but the fact is
We have more fun in here than the DIK's and HOTs during Hell week, far better discussion than day time talk shows, and more thorough theories on our characters that would make scientist want to take their asses back to school. :p

Also did anybody else notice in the banner that Maya got her hands all over Jill's juicy fruit instead of her own girl's ass? Just saying though. Jill's ass has Maya putting on that swimsuit with this playing in her head. :ROFLMAO:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

Yeah i’m Very much hoping for such a Quinn ending, not least because it would be good to have a darker yet passionate li path and Mc ending. I do wonder about the degree of setting in stone or whether as it feels like pinkcake has had a great time writing her and hence the story potential might have expanded outside of the initial plan of her role in the story arc.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Thanks man, but Monetauro created the sig so give him the credit
Totally inspired by you, so it's not just my account.
Your are just so good at making these signatures, honestly was blown away by it Monetauro

They want to try and stop the Being a DIK party, but the fact is
We have more fun in here than the DIK's and HOTs during Hell week, far better discussion than day time talk shows, and more thorough theories on our characters that would make scientist want to take their asses back to school. :p

Also did anybody else notice in the banner that Maya got her hands all over Jill's juicy fruit instead of her own girl's ass? Just saying though. Jill's ass has Maya putting on that swimsuit with this playing in her head. :ROFLMAO:
Deoku delivering his age here! :KEK:

I just didn't understand why they deleted Gods comment. The poor guy barely makes any comment, and when he does...
I would not incite God's will. :p

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
We need new theories, so I just looked up the meaning of some of the names.

NameMeaning
Josy​
variation of Josephine, meaning "God shall grow"
Maya​
"the supernatural power wielded by gods and demons"
Sage​
"profoundly wise"
Jill​
"Child of the gods"
Isabella​
variation of Elizabeth, meaning "devoted to God"
Cathy​
"pure, clear"
Jade​
"a bad-tempered or disreputable woman" or "an old or worn-out horse"
Riona​
"queenly"
Camila​
"young ceremonial attendant"
Quinn​
"descendent of wisdom"

Some are pretty obviously chosen:
  • Jade speaks for itself :sneaky:. Bella also didn't like her, but did like Cathy.
  • Camila is Quinn's new recruit.
  • Quinn is the HOT's Vice President and "descendent" of the President: Sage.
But what the fuck is going on with the whole god thing? Just who or what is "God" supposed to be in this story?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes