Deoku

May 5, 2017
Jill"Child of the gods"

Yep totally fitting and accurate. :love: It explains why she's such a goddess!

But what the fuck is going on with the whole god thing? Just who or what is "God" supposed to be in this story?
Not sure. Sometimes authors/creators just like to pick a theme of names. It's hard to know if his decisions on names have more meaning though, because so far BaDIK hasn't really touched on many religious metaphors other than the usual basic stuff that could apply to most things. :unsure:

Not sure but if you're looking at it from a name standpoint. Jill's name being child of gods, could be making reference to the elite status of her family and she being their child. They way the story makes it sound so far is as if she has the biggest family name in the game. None of the other children of prestigious families in the game so far have her kind of issues. In Josy's case her name could be referring to her finally leaving home of her own accord and now that she's somewhat out there on her own; she will be growing. We already see that with her situation with Maya and her other branching since arriving at the school. As for Bella well her story speaks for itself. She's definitely devoted; 3 years fighting of desire and holding out hope for her husband's return. :D

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
We need new theories, so I just looked up the meaning of some of the names.

NameMeaning
Josy​
variation of Josephine, meaning "God shall grow"
Maya​
"the supernatural power wielded by gods and demons"
Sage​
"profoundly wise"
Jill​
"Child of the gods"
Isabella​
variation of Elizabeth, meaning "devoted to God"
Cathy​
"pure, clear"
Jade​
"a bad-tempered or disreputable woman" or "an old or worn-out horse"
Riona​
"queenly"
Camila​
"young ceremonial attendant"
Quinn​
"descendent of wisdom"

Some are pretty obviously chosen:
  • Jade speaks for itself :sneaky:. Bella also didn't like her, but did like Cathy.
  • Camila is Quinn's new recruit.
  • Quinn is the HOT's Vice President and "descendent" of the President: Sage.
But what the fuck is going on with the whole god thing? Just who or what is "God" supposed to be in this story?
MC is God and Maya is the lamb.
Here is the sacrificial knife Camila will hand to Quinn, as they are watched by Sage and Jill, to perform the Holy Sacrifice.
1580422109271.png

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

NameMeaning
Maya​
Jill​
"Child of the gods"
Camila​
Maya now makes perfect sense. :KEK:
Jill... well...

But my muse... Let me add more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And as I insist on saying that Camila has at least Asian or Egyptian descent ...
I choose that last result. :cool:
"The name could still be a variation of the Egyptian and Arabic Kamilah, which means "perfection" or "perfect". "

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019

NameMeaning
Josy​
variation of Josephine, meaning "God shall grow"
Maya​
Sage​
"profoundly wise"
Jill​
"Child of the gods"
Isabella​
variation of Elizabeth, meaning "devoted to God"
Cathy​
"pure, clear"
Jade​
"a bad-tempered or disreputable woman" or "an old or worn-out horse"
Riona​
"queenly"
Camila​
Quinn​
"descendent of wisdom"

Some are pretty obviously chosen:
  • Jade speaks for itself :sneaky:. Bella also didn't like her, but did like Cathy.
  • Camila is Quinn's new recruit.
  • Quinn is the HOT's Vice President and "descendent" of the President: Sage.
I think I will replay the game and name my character Kratos so he can slay
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was referring more to the "a bad-tempered or disreputable woman" thing. Jade is definitely bad-tempered, probably due to sexual frustration, and Bella didn't like Jade, hence the disreputable thing. And although Jade is old, she's still a MILF :cool:.
Not to mention she is married to that fool Burke that can't be easy either. I'm sure now that she has had a release she won't be as bad-tempered but nothing wrong with a feisty woman :p

Jan 23, 2020
So, somebody asked about possible worst case scenarios for our favourite girls, around 100 pages ago... Well, mine is Bella. :love: And here's my bad trip:

Crazy Eyes Bella is actually, well... Really crazy!
She killed her cheating husband (James, right?) 3 years ago and then completely removed that memory from her crazy mind.
She cut him in small little pieces and used him as fertilizer for her many plants... The same plants you lovingly watered.
And it's James' ghost you see when you're drunk as a skunk!
Bella will fall in love with you and everything will be fine until she'll find you cheated her with practically every single female at the school, and memories of the dark past will come back to her mind...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes