ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
They've been around for a while since the end of 0.3 but I seriously doubt it's the case we've already had one case of crazy with Leah why go there again?
If either Jill or Bella turn out to be crazy and he's gonna make them do something messed up...

Us:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
DPC could end that part for us quickly, long before the game is even over. All we need him to do for us is start dropping names and that will end that.
I see two kinds of storylines in the game. There is the main storyline, becoming a DIK and Quinn's evil plan. There are also character storylines, that depend on your actions and alignment.
Bella's true story will only be revealed at the end, along with the main storyline, only if you play her path.

So no early relief for anyone.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
In the end, it will be a positive point when this game is over.
We will no longer have to listen to this bullshit about Bella and these theories of incest anymore. :rolleyes:
DPC could end that part for us quickly, long before the game is even over. All we need him to do for us is start dropping names and that will end that.
Isn't the game released on Steam? I'm pretty sure Steam has a no incest policy.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Bella's true story will only be revealed at the end, along with the main storyline, only if you play her path.

So no early relief for anyone.
The thing with that though is unless DPC has told any of us his plot for the game we can't make declarations of what will be end game for sure and what won't. Let me point out just recently many were surprised by the decision he allowed with the Maya/Josy thing so soon. Some people figured something like that was coming but not in episode 4. I get what you're saying but none of us have that knowledge.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
His presence was so disruptive, the mods had to go back in time and erase his deeds from existence, inadvertently creating a cascade effect that affected God(s) himself.
Oh, I must have removed the part where he refers to that member when I replied to the comment then.
Isn't the game released on Steam? I'm pretty sure Steam has a no incest policy.
Yes, but people will never get tired of talking this bullshit around here, no matter how stupid this are.
Didn't you read my previous post about Bella ? I was mentioning cheating long before the beginning of the story.
Excuse me. I have created a filter against crude theories. My bad. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes